Countdown: Will Ritesh and Family's lies be revealed? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

We aren't going to have an episode on Wednesday, being New Years' Eve..😔
What?????😭
Originally posted by caller123

What?????😭

So entertainment awards is going to be telecasted from 8.00pm. 
I am sure this week is going to be great. But we are going to have another break in between. 
I could sense some heavy drama this week. 

If Kirti's problem comes in, what will happen to Dadaji's permission for the offer?

This is what we think dear..
Welcome to the forum dear..😃

Thank you! ðŸ˜ƒ

I am sure this week is going to be great. But we are going to have another break in between. 

If Kirti's problem comes in, what will happen to Dadaji's permission for the offer?
yup I too could sense it. 
I think they will show Kirthi's problem and blue file case this week. They showed nice Niraj times now it's time for spice up I think with the blue file.  
I want to know how Viraj will react when he finds the blue file is not at the place he kept.

What ðŸ˜’ 
I guess that will be dealt before Kirti's problem comes out in the open? There will be few episodes on Aman finding truth, cousins finding out truth and gathering evidence, Shaadi to break and Rupan to activate her herbal green tea Cake mode on.
Edited by priya1804 - 9 years ago
Guys I had a query - Can you download episodes from star player? I have heard people recommending using Firefox but I can't figure how to. You guys know?

yup I too could sense it. 
I think they will show Kirthi's problem and blue file case this week. They showed nice Niraj times now it's time for spice up I think with the blue file.  
I want to know how Viraj will react when he finds the blue file is not at the place he kept.

I think academy and Shekhs should take a break, while things at home moves a little bit. It has been stagnant from Cake scene. Nothing has happened after that. 

Dadaji's decision will definitely come first, leading to probable problems between RL and Nisha. 

Viraj doesn't seem to care for the blue file...so I think that's over. 

Kirti's problem should get over. I don't want Aman's identity to come out when Kirti's problem is solved. She should still be Poonam. I want her to bring Viren to her side first. 
Originally posted by priya1804

What ðŸ˜’ 
I guess that will be dealt before Kirti's problem comes out in the open? There will be few episodes on Aman finding truth, cousins finding out truth and gathering evidence, Shaadi to break and Rupan to activate her herbal green tea Cake mode on.

I think Mohan will tell Rupan who Aman is. It would be that easy there. 
Aman will know the truth tomorrow and will tell Kirti. Will Kirti want to tell her cousins or Dadi/RL. It would be better if she tells her cousins at least. 

Herbal tea-Cake mode is definitely going to be on. Cake is on the verge of another attack. If RL get involved in Kirti's problem...Cake won't let the chance out. 

Guys I had a query - Can you download episodes from star player? I have heard people recommending using Firefox but I can't figure how to. You guys know?
I don't know about this dear.. Sorry.

I don't know. Have never tried it from Star Player. Why don't you try the links posted in our forum? It's easier to download them.