Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Yuvraj needs no makeup to love Suhani! (Page 2)

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

Beautifully said. ...completely loved it

he he, thanks yaar. Blushing

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Beautiful post I read it yesterday and I throughly enjoyed it and I totally agree with u he doesn't need all this to fall for her coz he already likes what he sees. And so no matter what the packaging is he wnt worry. I actually am watching the scene again and I think I realised why he actually reacted like that. coz he looked her up and down and realized that she wasn't herself, she was uncomfortable she wasn't her usual confident self. And he than her words about her being dressed like that coz of souyma and not for herself. So really hw could he appreciate something that she wasn't comfortable with. And lol I just loved this part lol its so true- Even if the milk comes
from a snake, it's still the snake's milk.                                   And really we such suhani fans describing love using food lol she would be so happy with us for describing their love with a food dish lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarity

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Ok u make total sense bt the more and more I think about the scene the more I cnt help bt still feel like something more was required from that scene a certain tenderness was missing like an extra dialogue and action or something to make it more personal to him aka yuvraj. Maybe they should have worded it differently like u look great bt and he could have been shown to wipe out her makeup and said that looks more like u now or something like that. Bt what it came across as u can look whatever way u want and I dnt care.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elitaclarity

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I'm actually happy that they didn't show Yuvraj memorized by Suhani's new look. The reason they are stretching the episodes is to show the real transition from Yuvraj's ego/stereotype changing into friendship and then love. If they showed him all memorized by something artificial the time they have spent explaining to the audiences that "what's inside matters the most," gets negated. 

Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 28 December 2014 at 2:17pm

clarity

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

I'm actually happy that they didn't show Yuvraj memorized by Suhani's new look. The reason they are stretching the episodes is to show the real transition from Yuvraj's ego/stereotype changing into friendship and then love. If they showed him all memorized by something artificial the time they have spent explaining to the audiences that "what's inside matters the most," gets negated. 

Exactly. The CVs have already made it clear that they wanna take it slow and steady with YuvAni,so that's probably why they are not focusing on the physical attraction bit yet. Plus, I think that if you love someone, you will automatically want to be close to them and be physically attracted to that person. So, I'm okay with Yuvraj not being mesmerised by Suhani's "beauty".

SaJanLuv14

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Ok u make total sense bt the more and more I think about the scene the more I cnt help bt still feel like something more was required from that scene a certain tenderness was missing like an extra dialogue and action or something to make it more personal to him aka yuvraj. Maybe they should have worded it differently like u look great bt and he could have been shown to wipe out her makeup and said that looks more like u now or something like that. Bt what it came across as u can look whatever way u want and I dnt care.

I get what you're saying Sandi, but I think the biggest reason why the CVs didn't show that part was because it was SOUMYA who provided that makeover, so they don't want YuvAni's romance to be an artificial result of Soumya's scheming. Also, don't worry, Yuvraj will be more than attracted to Suhani once he starts valuing her. Embarrassed

This is a long journey, so many YuvAni moments will follow.
Smile
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Great post.

Yuvraj doesn't need Suhani to look beautiful to love her, and that is the beauty of their relationship.

Agree. Yuvraj should love Suhanis inner beauty.I am glad he didn't get mesmerized seeing Suhani in a make over. [B][/B]

clarity

llsujill Goldie
llsujill
llsujill

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarity

Hi everyone!

I saw that a lot of people are bummed that Yuvraj wasn't mesmerised by Suhani's new look yesterday, so here's a post to cheer you up. Let us look at it in a different way. Wink

Yuvraj doesn't need Suhani to look beautiful to love her, and that is the beauty of their relationship.

If you look at what he says- "yeh makeup tumhe suit nahi karta, mujhe tumhara waala look hi pasand hai", it shows that he will love Suhani in whatever form. She may look like a bride or a beggar, but his love for her is independent of her exterior- unlike his infatuation for Soumya which was based solely on how she looks. Smile

Also, guys it was Soumya who gave her the makeover, so how can Yuvraj appreciate it? Even if the milk comes from a snake, it's still the snake's milk, right?
LOLLOL

Unlike his infatuation for Soumya, which came like a flash of lightning and disappeared like that too, his love for Suhani is like a slow cooked biryani- it needs time, patience and dedication to become the delicious dish it will become. And its effect will be permanent, it will never fade. His love for Suhani will remain well past the time when both of them are grey and old.

If you analyse Yuvani's interaction, they are happiest when both are like unfettered kites, like when he was tickling her, or when she was teasing him, or when she got grease on her face just to make him laugh. That is the essence of their relationship, unlike Yuvraj and Soumya where he used to stare at her like a zombie. Sleepy Or the way Soumya stared at Yuvraj when he bought her the sari she wanted.

Yuvraj and Suhani are endgame, so their love story is a journey. It will go through many twists and turns, ups and downs before continuing. It's not like the bus stop that Yuvraj's "love" for Soumya, where Yuvraj was there for only a while.

Yuvraj cares deeply for Suhani,and this emotion will only grow with time.

Embarrassed

So, what say everyone? Comment below and tell me what you think of my interpretation.

Totally agree with youSmile

clarity

Go to top