Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SprinklesOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay, she is evil, not going to deny that fact, infact she's a mass murderer, but she's doing this for her son! Im not saying that whats shes doing is right, I'm saying how shes executing it is wrong!

In the end, she's thinking for her and Rehan's future. Though, she definitely chose the wrong route!Edited by SprinklesOfLove - 9 years ago
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah right she thinks if rehan gets aahil's property his life will be better and they can live happily ever after
Billo's reaction, after she gets to know that Rehan loves Seher, her enemy's daughter, will be priceless!
First love doesn't die, but true love can bury it alive!

Suits SeHaan so much!
Originally posted by: snehalovegurti

Yeah right she thinks if rehan gets aahil's property his life will be better and they can live happily ever after

Which Rehan would never want obviously, not after knowing she killed his 'jaan's' parents! His father/mother-in-law AKA his Mama Mami and his step mother! Plus, he would want to take his brothers property because he doesn't have the "right" on it! Edited by SprinklesOfLove - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SprinklesOfLove

Billo's reaction, after she gets to know that Rehan loves Seher, her enemy's daughter, will be priceless!

oh i so wanna see this they better not skip it in one wk leap like they did rehan's for knowing her name

sehar's sister knwoing rehan is billi's son 

PS : fb i guess arpi said sanam now know about sehan !! is this true i mean she know they r togther noo!! i want a proper scene for that
Originally posted by: SprinklesOfLove

Which Rehan would never want obviously, not after knowing she killed his 'jaan's' parents! His father/mother-in-law AKA his Mama Mami and his step mother! Plus, he would want to take his brothers property because he doesn't have the "right" on it!

he already said it he dont want it even before he knew how her mother did all this but she won't get it ðŸ˜¡
I know don't know why they skipped those parts, I really wanted to see the reactions!
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SeHan are the best <3
aman1605 thumbnail
Sawli si raat ho
Khamoshi Ka Saat Ho

Sehan<3