Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@hina bcz faru said now he knows his ammi killed sehar's parents and he might feel bad

@nikki u r welcome
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farz_parachute

WOOHOOO OOOPS

LOVE LOVE LOVEEE!

AWESOMEST REUNION!!!!!!

Oh our darling couple back together! What a scene!

And background song!!!!! And hug!

Meri Sunehri :') Meri Rehannn. Hayyyeee!

Happy happyyy new year to all my lovelies! May we get plenty more sehan scenes and awesomeness!

Mwahhh!

Faru! 🤗

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
OMG SeHan yesterday were just amazing

When Rehan asked "Tum meri sunheri ho na?"

Uski saans atak gayi thi "Please say yes I muss U I am alone without you You mean everything to me" 

and when she nodded the way he hugged her His life depends on her She is his lifeline

BWTH Rehan kaise Sanam par shaq kar sakta hai???

TG he believed Seher and OMG she bhanda phodo of Tannu in front of Rehan bechara uski ma ke baare mein kitna kuch sunne ko mila and that too all bad; He knew she is greedy and selfish but iss had tak he did not know

When Seher will come to know that Rehan is Billi putra I want her to take care of him like she did in Kohinoor out house

Che re I so wished Sanam would have come there and seen these two gale lage hue

Hoga hoga ye time bhi aayega

I want SeHan n SaHil at the same time be hugging each other; KHala khalu see SeHan n think Sanam is hugging Rehan go and give breaking news to Tannu Tannu try to fill Ahil mind but then Ahil say WTH and Rehan too yeah WTH khala khalu 
Khala khalu out Tannu thoda weakened

I want to see SeHan give each other cute looks esp Seher give him my coochie coo looks Rehan feeling shy and chup chup romance now bahut hui judaai ab milan ki baari aayi
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Loved the way they hugged each other! ❤️ As if their life depends on it!
_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

_Lavender_ thumbnail

Edited by -Hurya- - 9 years ago
_Lavender_ thumbnail

❤️
I do agree that Rehaan may turn into a noble idiot and try to distance himself from Seher because he might assume that Seher will hate him once she comes to know he is Billi's son. But, I am sure Seher will knock that stupid idea right out of his head when she comes to know. Seher and Badi Ammi didn't know that Seher's BIL was Billi's stepson. They thought he was her real son and they still wanted Seher's sister to reunite with him after the kidnapping drama. And besides the Khan family knows how awesome Rehaan is so I don't think it will have any impact on them.

Also, now that Rehaan knows the whole truth, I doubt he will hold any anger against Seher for the con job she pulled in IM. His guilt for being Billi's son will take precedence over whatever Seher did or didn't do. I doubt there will be any harsh or angry words from him towards Seher now.
_Lavender_ thumbnail
Check this..a post on SeHan

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5