Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Sins & Santa) Beat-Dec 27th (Page 5)

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Ishrafanno1

Nisha thanks for the update. Any scene worth watching? Honestly this serial is the biggest joke of the century. I am enjoying you ripping it apart. Thanks for your reviews look forward to them.

IF
It looks like Shagun NEVER LeftCry

She is RIGHT THERE... EVERYWHERE

Every day we have a clip or two showing us how she is brain washing her kid and tell him how poor they are and how they might get kicked out again...

She is broke but has too much pride
Ishita is wealthy but has ZERO pride

Its all about HOW NOBLE YOU MUST BE

They should have shown RAMAN INTERACTING WITH THE KID
RAMAN WANTING TO GET THE KID READY
RAMAN DRIVING HIM TO SCHOOL
RAMAN HELPING HIM WITH ALGEBRA
RAMAN WORRYING WHAT HE ATE

Raman went off for morning walk with RUHI

YEH KABSE HONEY LAGA?Shocked

TOTALLY ILLOGICAL

In Delhi schools start at 7:40 AM kids are out of the home by 6:30 rain or shine...Angry
SUCH POOR WRITINGCry

In the beginning of YHM, Raman was Adi-centric and used to ignore Ruhi. Once he started loving Ruhi he feels complete as a parent. He is worried for Adi but not so Adi-centric as before. So if u see, Ishita has been trying to make Adi happy, perhaps Raman has left it to Ishita since he is not at home all day.

WhenInRome IF-Dazzler
WhenInRome
WhenInRome

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjs

Hi Nisha...
didnt watch the epi today, but loved ur review n got a gist of the epi...

counselling or therapy help for Adi is never gonna happen...that kind of logical things arent heard of in the cv land...

They are gonna show him reform this way only, with the love and pancakes of Ishima...one fine day, he will realize what a bitch his mother is, and open her secrets infront of all...

DT's dress is esp put together by the stylist...she was bragging bt it in one of the videos...the one without one sleeve :P
The shoes are her own though :D

I am still waiting for Mihika's plan, wrt to the oath she took yesterday, that, 'tumne yeh achchaa nahi kiya Ashok, mai tumhe chodungi nahi'
Did she do anything...any satryagrah, non-co operation movement anything at all ???

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">THERE IS NOTHING TO IT Anju</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Mihika Ashok I mean... its the most pathetic contract/blackmail marriage in my 20 years of soap watching...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Neither look convinced of it, their lines are horrible... Mihika has been SAYING "Dekh loongi tumhe" this exact same thing for 6 months now, she almost got raped, got married, and is about to get laid and she is STILL SAYING ITClap</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Maybe the "morning after" they will show her shy with smudged sindoor and tousled hair and inverted mangal sootra and then she will say "DEKH LIYA AUR ACHHA BHI LAGA"ROFL</font>

oh my freaking god! ROFL
i laughed so hard at this ROFL
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Hi Nisha...

counselling or therapy help for Adi is never gonna happen...that kind of logical things arent heard of in the cv land...

They are gonna show him reform this way only, with the love and pancakes of Ishima...one fine day, he will realize what a bitch his mother is, and open her secrets infront of all...

DT's dress is esp put together by the stylist...she was bragging bt it in one of the videos...the one without one sleeve :P  

I am still waiting for Mihika's plan, wrt to the oath she took yesterday, that, 'tumne yeh achchaa nahi kiya Ashok, mai tumhe chodungi nahi' 
Did she do anything...any satryagrah, non-co operation movement anything at all ???

THERE IS NOTHING TO IT Anju

Mihika Ashok I mean... its the most pathetic contract/blackmail marriage in my 20 years of soap watching...

Neither look convinced of it, their lines are horrible... Mihika has been SAYING "Dekh loongi tumhe" this exact same thing for 6 months now, she almost got raped, got married, and is about to get laid and she is STILL SAYING ITClap

Maybe the "morning after" they will show her shy  with smudged sindoor and tousled hair and inverted mangal sootra and then she will say "DEKH LIYA AUR ACHHA BHI LAGA"ROFL

@red : ROFL

BTW, wasnt Ishita against wearing western dresses, isnt that the reason she gave off that party dress to Shagun ??

Anju Seriously!! TELL ME ABOUT IT

She is OK suddenly after giving husband a lesson on prudishness and sexualityBig smile
aphrodite143 Senior Member
aphrodite143
aphrodite143

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
completely agree with each and every point.Approve
I am truly afraid that Ishita is losing her charm as a different,relatable,complete woman.Hope she doesn't become a typical soap-waali bahu.Disapprove
Keeping fingers crossed for future.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhenInRome

Hi Nisha...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">THERE IS NOTHING TO IT Anju</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Mihika Ashok I mean... its the most pathetic contract/blackmail marriage in my 20 years of soap watching...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Neither look convinced of it, their lines are horrible... Mihika has been SAYING "Dekh loongi tumhe" this exact same thing for 6 months now, she almost got raped, got married, and is about to get laid and she is STILL SAYING ITClap</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Maybe the "morning after" they will show her shy with smudged sindoor and tousled hair and inverted mangal sootra and then she will say "DEKH LIYA AUR ACHHA BHI LAGA"ROFL</font>

oh my freaking god! ROFL
i laughed so hard at this ROFL

I am NOT kidding... tum dekh lena, yahi honey waala haiBig smile
Thanks BTWEmbarrassed
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Originally posted by Ishrafanno1

Nisha thanks for the update. Any scene worth watching? Honestly this serial is the biggest joke of the century. I am enjoying you ripping it apart. Thanks for your reviews look forward to them.

IF
It looks like Shagun NEVER LeftCry

She is RIGHT THERE... EVERYWHERE

Every day we have a clip or two showing us how she is brain washing her kid and tell him how poor they are and how they might get kicked out again...

She is broke but has too much pride
Ishita is wealthy but has ZERO pride

Its all about HOW NOBLE YOU MUST BE

They should have shown RAMAN INTERACTING WITH THE KID
RAMAN WANTING TO GET THE KID READY
RAMAN DRIVING HIM TO SCHOOL
RAMAN HELPING HIM WITH ALGEBRA
RAMAN WORRYING WHAT HE ATE

Raman went off for morning walk with RUHI

YEH KABSE HONEY LAGA?Shocked

TOTALLY ILLOGICAL

In Delhi schools start at 7:40 AM kids are out of the home by 6:30 rain or shine...Angry
SUCH POOR WRITINGCry

In the beginning of YHM, Raman was Adi-centric and used to ignore Ruhi. Once he started loving Ruhi he feels complete as a parent. He is worried for Adi but not so Adi-centric as before. So if u see, Ishita has been trying to make Adi happy, perhaps Raman has left it to Ishita since he is not at home all day.

Yep!!
Its almost like Adi doesnt even exist for him anymore

Theyve completely butchered Raman tooCry Hes my favorite and is all goneCry

He checked on Adi two days ago like people check on co passengers on a long distance train, "Oh you are in S13, we are in S12, come by if you need anything"Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhenInRomemayu1982--Megha--

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mayu1982

Nisha 

Like to share one real story- 

One aussie kid who must be 18-19 year old now. He is staying with his guardian. His guardian was ex-bf of his mom. They meet when his mom was dating this guardian figure. His mom was divorcee and due to some social contact they meet. So called during affair, his mom introduced this guardian to his son. Slowly both of them becomes friendly, spending time with each other. That time kid was 6 year old. After 6-9 months mom was not interested in this guardian so time for break up declaration. During that declaration, kid was shocked and shattered , he demanded to stay with this guy instead of his mom or his dad. And goes after him , Now he is with him only. He is very happy with his decision. So even in real life- kids are attracted towards love rather than biological factor. So why can't fictional character can be shown as this?

Adi mein accha kya hai? Ye nahi jaanti hoon but even he deserves another chance. Even he deserves to get good parents. 

Ps. respect your views dear. No hard feelings. May be some other day we will agree on some other issue..

Mayu,

NOT AT ALL I am not offended at all, I am a mother of two kids... I understand how kids receive nurture and love and protection, especially kids that dont get that from their immediate family... I know of kids in foster care, where both parents are in prison or dead... kids that have moved 5 or 7 times until they turned 18...

I want Adi to be forgiven, reformed and given a chance... but in his current state there is very little likeable about him, in my defense I will say its 50-50 partly because of the ROLE he plays partly because of HOW he plays it... he does not evoke ANY sympathy or compassion in meShockedCry

LOVE will make everything better... ALL HE NEEDS IS LOVE mein main bilkul vishwas nahi karti thats too Hindi phillumi... "Pyaar sab kuch theek kar dega, Ishita ke pyaar ki zaroorat hai usko"

Thats BULL

The whole family loves him, his MOM does too... he was not ABUSED mentally or physically, emotionally yes he WITNESSED HIS MOM'S characterless ways but thats about it
The kid BY NATURE seems to be more easily influenced by crime and felony... SOME KIDS ARE that way... "Main pyaar se usko samjhaaongi, roz pancake khilaoongi" is not going to cut itConfused

Being sugary sweet with him and being blindly ready to forgive him is NOT going to reform him
Hes a tough kid, hes made of steel... pyar se pighal jaayega is bull crap
He needs DISCIPLINE AND understanding... not just sugary love

Ishita should have said "Please dont talk to an adult like that"
Ishita should have reported it to Raman, instead she mocked him for being fat and asked him to play Santa "Sirf Adi ke liye"

@ Bold: Yes agree with you. But you forgetting that fictional character need only love. hhehee and changes with only love. Whether you like it or not. This is most likely they are going to show. What I was saying so far if you observe all track after amma accident :

1)"Raman leaving presidentship post for IShu- good concept and theek thaak execution.

2)Jealousy needed to bring raman's feeling for Ishu- again nothing wrong in concept- Horrible execution . The entire Mani track is worst atleast for me.

3)Mihika showed shagun true face of ashok- hhee just read the sentence you will not see anything bad in that BUT BUT - no words for the entire track and mihika's dumbness. Still no sympathy .LOL LOL

4)Time for almost confession -no problem in this as well. But the way entire raman's guilty tour ends and specially airport scene - is beyond anything. Even my brain refused to produce any word for that.Big smile

5) Ishita to become mother of adi , its the time for adi to come back to raman.
No problem -am ok with this part. Now execution- the way they are dealing with shagun, ishita interference in every matter, Ishita daily lectures for sirf adi ke liye, no real realistic things was shown so far in this track. SO far cv has failed miserably in showing adi's problems and his insecurities. That is reason ppl are struggling to connect with this character. That is reason for so much hatred for this character.

So far this CV is not showing any realistic things. In real life if any kid is adi , then chances of reformation is nearly 10% provided that too with help of child counsellor. 12 year still alright age that one kids can reform or can changes his way. So fictional character above all kid has all right to change and become good.Big smile

End of the day it is fictional story so showing practical things specially by Ek is nearly impossible. Thanks to you again Nisha for clearing this picture in my mind. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryaNisha0604--Megha--

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Nisha 

Like to share one real story- 

One aussie kid who must be 18-19 year old now. He is staying with his guardian. His guardian was ex-bf of his mom. They meet when his mom was dating this guardian figure. His mom was divorcee and due to some social contact they meet. So called during affair, his mom introduced this guardian to his son. Slowly both of them becomes friendly, spending time with each other. That time kid was 6 year old. After 6-9 months mom was not interested in this guardian so time for break up declaration. During that declaration, kid was shocked and shattered , he demanded to stay with this guy instead of his mom or his dad. And goes after him , Now he is with him only. He is very happy with his decision. So even in real life- kids are attracted towards love rather than biological factor. So why can't fictional character can be shown as this?

Adi mein accha kya hai? Ye nahi jaanti hoon but even he deserves another chance. Even he deserves to get good parents. 

Ps. respect your views dear. No hard feelings. May be some other day we will agree on some other issue..

Mayu,

NOT AT ALL I am not offended at all, I am a mother of two kids... I understand how kids receive nurture and love and protection, especially kids that dont get that from their immediate family... I know of kids in foster care, where both parents are in prison or dead... kids that have moved 5 or 7 times until they turned 18...

I want Adi to be forgiven, reformed and given a chance... but in his current state there is very little likeable about him, in my defense I will say its 50-50 partly because of the ROLE he plays partly because of HOW he plays it... he does not evoke ANY sympathy or compassion in meShockedCry

LOVE will make everything better... ALL HE NEEDS IS LOVE mein main bilkul vishwas nahi karti thats too Hindi phillumi... "Pyaar sab kuch theek kar dega, Ishita ke pyaar ki zaroorat hai usko"

Thats BULL

The whole family loves him, his MOM does too... he was not ABUSED mentally or physically, emotionally yes he WITNESSED HIS MOM'S characterless ways but thats about it
The kid BY NATURE seems to be more easily influenced by crime and felony... SOME KIDS ARE that way... "Main pyaar se usko samjhaaongi, roz pancake khilaoongi" is not going to cut itConfused

Being sugary sweet with him and being blindly ready to forgive him is NOT going to reform him
Hes a tough kid, hes made of steel... pyar se pighal jaayega is bull crap
He needs DISCIPLINE AND understanding... not just sugary love

Ishita should have said "Please dont talk to an adult like that"
Ishita should have reported it to Raman, instead she mocked him for being fat and asked him to play Santa "Sirf Adi ke liye"

@ Bold: Yes agree with you. But you forgetting that fictional character need only love. hhehee and changes with only love. Whether you like it or not. This is most likely they are going to show. What I was saying so far if you observe all track after amma accident :

1)"Raman leaving presidentship post for IShu- good concept and theek thaak execution.

2)Jealousy needed to bring raman's feeling for Ishu- again nothing wrong in concept- Horrible execution . The entire Mani track is worst atleast for me.

3)Mihika showed shagun true face of ashok- hhee just read the sentence you will not see anything bad in that BUT BUT - no words for the entire track and mihika's dumbness. Still no sympathy .LOL LOL

4)Time for almost confession -no problem in this as well. But the way entire raman's guilty tour ends and specially airport scene - is beyond anything. Even my brain refused to produce any word for that.Big smile

5) Ishita to become mother of adi , its the time for adi to come back to raman.
No problem -am ok with this part. Now execution- the way they are dealing with shagun, ishita interference in every matter, Ishita daily lectures for sirf adi ke liye, no real realistic things was shown so far in this track. SO far cv has failed miserably in showing adi's problems and his insecurities. That is reason ppl are struggling to connect with this character. That is reason for so much hatred for this character.

So far this CV is not showing any realistic things. In real life if any kid is adi , then chances of reformation is nearly 10% provided that too with help of child counsellor. 12 year still alright age that one kids can reform or can changes his way. So fictional character above all kid has all right to change and become good.Big smile

End of the day it is fictional story so showing practical things specially by Ek is nearly impossible. Thanks to you again Nisha for clearing this picture in my mind. Big smile

Niiice  Mayu
I agree. ALL we get to see about the kid is plotting some criminal move or having a constipated face
Extremely unrealistic, KIDS dont constantly plan the next crime, they let go and rekax and have a good time too, they sulk but not all day... all this kid seems to do is push his Mom's buttons and sulk... "pyaar mohabbat" is not going to reform him, Raman's disinterest is also not going to either

The last 4 or so months we have all been saying "This is the worst track ever" and then we get a new low... I am baffled WHY should should Shagun park herself at Bhalla house, Mani does not irritate me as much as he irritates you guys... Ishita irritated me more than Mani ever has... her gleeful gloating and her vicious cruelty of making Raman jealous was the pits...Mani did not ask her to be that way she chose to be

Troubling friendship with Mani is more probable in marriages than having the ex wife move in. There could be marriages out there where some self appointed Adonis is screwing with a married couple's happiness... but the EX WIFE MOVING IN? Shagun LIVING WITH BHALLAS? NEVER HEARD OF OR SEEN BEFOREShocked SICK!!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryamayu1982

Go to top