Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Sins & Santa) Beat-Dec 27th (Page 2)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 9136

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayu1982

Haah Nisha .. 

Don't know why I am still awake ? So good atleast got an opportunity to read your post.
As you know am not against of Adi coming back to raman and ishita.Like I said before as well- it is time for ishita to become mother of adi. 

Shagun is like her labour pain in this caseWinkLOLTotally intolerable and very painful.Big smile

Two complaints with this track- Why shagun is staying in this house?Against of execution of this track. totally dumb.
Secondly - If cv is desperate( or in love with this track)  to show this illogical thing, then why can't they give less dialogue to Ishita?

Mihika-ashok- suraj- funny character with some funny dialogue delivery.
Rest part is just ok okie.

PS: sorry dear I don;t hate this expressionless adi.No intention to hurt anyone's feelings

WHAT DO YOU like about that twerp Mayu?

Kya pasand karti ho tum?
Batana zara mujhe bhiShocked


I am baffled why RAMAN is not shown being involved or curious or caring or worried or eager to spend ANY TIME with Adi

WHY?

Is ISHITA the biological Mom?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982PoojaSushItaanjs

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Joined: 06 February 2012
Posts: 4103

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I like your honesty on what your feel watching the epi .
I've not watched yet but i really don't mind adi being at ballas,it was bound to happen, execution is important here,hopefully they don't forget ruhi in all this.
What most people are annoyed with is how accommodating everyone is to shagun and no objection from raman,i actually would have liked it if ishra had a fight on this.
Cvs have slaughtered ishita character for a while and to add to it,they have made ishita take most of the blame for shagun entering ballas.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.Nisha0604

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Joined: 12 August 2010
Posts: 9683

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Nisha 

Like to share one real story- 

One aussie kid who must be 18-19 year old now. He is staying with his guardian. His guardian was ex-bf of his mom. They meet when his mom was dating this guardian figure. His mom was divorcee and due to some social contact they meet. So called during affair, his mom introduced this guardian to his son. Slowly both of them becomes friendly, spending time with each other. That time kid was 6 year old. After 6-9 months mom was not interested in this guardian so time for break up declaration. During that declaration, kid was shocked and shattered , he demanded to stay with this guy instead of his mom or his dad. And goes after him , Now he is with him only. He is very happy with his decision. So even in real life- kids are attracted towards love rather than biological factor. So why can't fictional character can be shown as this?

Adi mein accha kya hai? Ye nahi jaanti hoon but even he deserves another chance. Even he deserves to get good parents. 

Ps. respect your views dear. No hard feelings. May be some other day we will agree on some other issue..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.PoojaSushItaNisha0604anjs--Megha--

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 9136

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momb24

I like your honesty on what your feel watching the epi .
I've not watched yet but i really don't mind adi being at ballas,it was bound to happen, execution is important here,hopefully they don't forget ruhi in all this.
What most people are annoyed with is how accommodating everyone is to shagun and no objection from raman,i actually would have liked it if ishra had a fight on this.
Cvs have slaughtered ishita character for a while and to add to it,they have made ishita take most of the blame for shagun entering ballas.

THANK YOU!!
I expected Ishita & Raman or atleast Raman to go meet with a Counselor or a Therapist or a Psychiatrist to explain what Adi has been going through and how traumatized he is in his current state and ask WHAT THEY SHOULD EXPECT having him at home

HOW they can ease him into the new life... WHILE trying to explore legal options of having him at Bhalla House permanently

I hoped they would show RAMAN taking the initiative to look for a place for Shagun, how ever bitter that thought it I expected him to find a place even in the ADJACENT BUILDING... and move  Shagun out with Adi... if Adi will not stay without his criminal mentor of a Mom...

I wanted Raman to SAY "I WANT HER OUT OF THIS HOUSE, I have LIVED WITHOUT MY SON FOR 7 YEARS I CAN TAKE AN ANOTHER 6 MONTHS OR A YEAR WITHOUT HIM"

Or ATLEAST while the kid is at Bhalla house...I expected Raman to take the initiative in caring for Adi's needs... I expected Raman to CRAVE for Adi

When Adi did not live with Raman when Raman was single I FELT RAMAN'S PAIN after EVERY ENCOUNTER WITH ADI

NOW I FEEL RAMAN is more worried about romancing his wife... and doesnt even think or talk about Adi

I expect ISHITA TO TAKE A BACK SEAT, I understand she runs Bhalla House like its a corporation and SHE IS THE CEO but I expected her to take a back seat and LET THE BHALLAS TAKE CHARGE

THAT TWERP BELONGS TO THEM ANYWAY

Her presence is overpowering dominating, domineering and interfereing... SHE HAS NO CLUE HOW TO HELP A TROUBLED CHILD

She looks acts and speaks like an authority I DO NOT like that


Edited by Nisha0604 - 27 December 2014 at 8:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryacolumbiaPoojaSushIta

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 9136

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayu1982

Nisha 

Like to share one real story- 

One aussie kid who must be 18-19 year old now. He is staying with his guardian. His guardian was ex-bf of his mom. They meet when his mom was dating this guardian figure. His mom was divorcee and due to some social contact they meet. So called during affair, his mom introduced this guardian to his son. Slowly both of them becomes friendly, spending time with each other. That time kid was 6 year old. After 6-9 months mom was not interested in this guardian so time for break up declaration. During that declaration, kid was shocked and shattered , he demanded to stay with this guy instead of his mom or his dad. And goes after him , Now he is with him only. He is very happy with his decision. So even in real life- kids are attracted towards love rather than biological factor. So why can't fictional character can be shown as this?

Adi mein accha kya hai? Ye nahi jaanti hoon but even he deserves another chance. Even he deserves to get good parents. 

Ps. respect your views dear. No hard feelings. May be some other day we will agree on some other issue..


Mayu,

NOT AT ALL I am not offended at all, I am a mother of two kids... I understand how kids receive nurture and love and protection, especially kids that dont get that from their immediate family... I know of kids in foster care, where both parents are in prison or dead... kids that have moved 5 or 7 times until they turned 18...

I want Adi to be forgiven, reformed and given a chance... but in his current state there is very little likeable about him, in my defense I will say its 50-50 partly because of the ROLE he plays partly because of HOW he plays it... he does not evoke ANY sympathy or compassion in meShockedCry

LOVE will make everything better... ALL HE NEEDS IS LOVE mein main bilkul vishwas nahi karti thats too Hindi phillumi... "Pyaar sab kuch theek kar dega, Ishita ke pyaar ki zaroorat hai usko"

Thats BULL

The whole family loves him, his MOM does too... he was not ABUSED mentally or physically, emotionally yes he WITNESSED HIS MOM'S characterless ways but thats about it
The kid BY NATURE seems to be more easily influenced by crime and felony... SOME KIDS ARE that way... "Main pyaar se usko samjhaaongi, roz pancake khilaoongi" is not going to cut itConfused

Being sugary sweet with him and being blindly ready to forgive him is NOT going to reform him
Hes a tough kid, hes made of steel... pyar se pighal jaayega is bull crap
He needs DISCIPLINE AND understanding... not just sugary love

Ishita should have said "Please dont talk to an adult like that"
Ishita should have reported it to Raman, instead she mocked him for being fat and asked him to play Santa "Sirf Adi ke liye"



Edited by Nisha0604 - 27 December 2014 at 9:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojaSushItaanjs--Megha--

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 18562

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hi Nisha...
didnt watch the epi today, but loved ur review n got a gist of the epi...

counselling or therapy help for Adi is never gonna happen...that kind of logical things arent heard of in the cv land...

They are gonna show him reform this way only, with the love and pancakes of Ishima...one fine day, he will realize what a bitch his mother is, and open her secrets infront of all...

DT's dress is esp put together by the stylist...she was bragging bt it in one of the videos...the one without one sleeve :P  
The shoes are her own though :D

I am still waiting for Mihika's plan, wrt to the oath she took yesterday, that, 'tumne yeh achchaa nahi kiya Ashok, mai tumhe chodungi nahi' 
Did she do anything...any satryagrah, non-co operation movement anything at all ???




Edited by anjs - 27 December 2014 at 9:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

msusheelaNisha0604PoojaSushIta

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 18562

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
 

Edited by anjs - 27 December 2014 at 9:16am
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 9136

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Hi Nisha...
didnt watch the epi today, but loved ur review n got a gist of the epi...

counselling or therapy help for Adi is never gonna happen...that kind of logical things arent heard of in the cv land...

They are gonna show him reform this way only, with the love and pancakes of Ishima...one fine day, he will realize what a bitch his mother is, and open her secrets infront of all...

DT's dress is esp put together by the stylist...she was bragging bt it in one of the videos...the one without one sleeve :P  
The shoes are her own though :D

I am still waiting for Mihika's plan, wrt to the oath she took yesterday, that, 'tumne yeh achchaa nahi kiya Ashok, mai tumhe chodungi nahi' 
Did she do anything...any satryagrah, non-co operation movement anything at all ???



THERE IS NOTHING TO IT Anju

Mihika Ashok I mean... its the most pathetic contract/blackmail marriage in my 20 years of soap watching...

Neither look convinced of it, their lines are horrible... Mihika has been SAYING "Dekh loongi tumhe" this exact same thing for 6 months now, she almost got raped, got married, and is about to get laid and she is STILL SAYING ITClap

Maybe the "morning after" they will show her shy  with smudged sindoor and tousled hair and inverted mangal sootra and then she will say "DEKH LIYA AUR ACHHA BHI LAGA"ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhenInRomeanjs

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ishra os: santa grants evryone wish ( author post @ page 2)

2 3

Author: Albeli26   Replies: 22   Views: 6809

Albeli26 22 6809 27 August 2016 at 2:36am by qubrasoomro
Missing Logic In Daily Soaps - 20 Illogical Symptoms Indian Daily Soap

2 3

Author: ElOqUeNcE   Replies: 16   Views: 6202

ElOqUeNcE 16 6202 04 February 2015 at 7:42pm by agreatperhaps
KP in Santa Dress :)

2 3

Author: SwtuAryan_Ishra   Replies: 19   Views: 4178

SwtuAryan_Ishra 19 4178 26 December 2014 at 8:33am by shivangi838

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index