Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

27.12.2014 - IshRa Romance - Kha Kha Ke Petu Nikal Gaya Hai :) (Page 2)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi838

nice reviewWink

thanks!

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Yo ..i wait for your review dearTongue
today those lines by ishu "kha kha ke petu nikal aaya hai" and then raman says "tumko match karne ke liye" was so cute and sweet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_bholi

Yo ..i wait for your review dearTongue
today those lines by ishu "kha kha ke petu nikal aaya hai" and then raman says "tumko match karne ke liye" was so cute and sweet

thanks dear!! The episodes there days are ANYWAY all centered on ADI...and we see so rarely of IshRra...so yeah, i totally loved today's 4 min IshRa scene..."Kha Kkha ke petu nikal aaya gai" :p
Jwalita Senior Member

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jwalita

You hate Adi for no reason.  He is a brat and that is his role.  He is part of the story. Your reasons for getting annoyed because of adi is ott.

I guess people started getting hooked to YHM coz of its unique concept and not for the Sauten drama its become now..and i DO NOT like many things about the current YHM

Sorry, a child can be a brat but not a juvenile offender..ADI hasnt exactly displayed the best of his behavious during the Amma accident track, burning himself and implicating Ishita and landing her in jail...and doing all things possible to get back at Ishita...I have seen kids who have suffered divorced parents and are AS normal as normal can be...they dont hatefully try and implicate their step-moms for no reason whatsoever, like ADI

I have a problem with ungrateful, ill-mannered, selfish criminal-minded kids like ADI, and maybe the day he stops pandering to his vamp mom's every word and starts seeing Raman for the loving father he is...AND starts showing signs of redemption...i'll dislike him less..

Maybe if the members in the Bhalla House start fussing over RUHI as much and not sideline her EVERYTIME ADI's around, I'd dislike him less

So yeah

You can dictate YOUR reasons for loving ADI, but cannot dictate MINE for hating him..quit getting personal and dont tell me what's ott and what's not...

if you disagree with my POV, then dont go easy on yourself and write a respectful reply or counter that doesnt reek of personal attack stated in a measly two lines.

Or rather, IF you wish to, then please write a pro-ADI review of your own. If I find ONE shred of evidence I can agree with and like, I will be the first one to do it...

but until then, stop judging MY reasons and telling me how I shud think and what I shud write

Edited by gravity23 - 28 December 2014 at 12:14am

Go to top