Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

27.12.2014 - IshRa Romance - Kha Kha Ke Petu Nikal Gaya Hai :)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Today's ISHRA interaction look WAAYYY more lababdaar and tadkedaar than yesterday's...

"Aap ban jaao naa Santa"
"Kha kha ke petu nikal ke aa gaya hai" - LOVED that line...very cutely delivered DTClapClapClap

" Khud ka size dekha hai...Ab tumpe saree nahin, chaddarein lapetni padengi" RAMAN tells Ishita...ROFL He was REALLY in form today. Minus his EVER-GROWING beard, he sounded like the Raman Bhalla of December 2013...totally lapped up the coy grin and the sheer spontaneity of the act..

The "chasma" bit came back again, but with a BANG!! The leads are SURE getting much more comfortable with all the touching...the lame excuses to get close to each other...not that I'm complaining Silly Kheecha-taani, nok-jhok, Ishita ka bhaagne ki koshish karna..RAMAN ka usko baahon mein lapetne ki koshish karna...WOW!! Very real...very simple..and yet AWESOME...DROOLWORTHY..

Karan Patel keeps looking hotter by the day...There's no match for this intensely raw guy ...(Sigh) Day Dreaming He isn't a super star...he's our very own RAW STAR Tongue

After sooo long...seems like after decades, Ishima-RUHI INTERACTION happened. I refuse to label it as "bonding" coz the two minute screen time the two shared, was all about ADI. That kid is really getting to my nerves now. From a story of two broken, vulnerable people gradually falling in love and coming together for an adorable young girl, its become a story of One Intensely hot male lead, and a wonderfully pretty Female Lead wasting their time over an expressionless ungrateful kid.

ADI- Bad, bad, BAD acting...more than looking freaked out and traumatised, he looked like he devising ANY possible plan to get away from IshitaTongue the hug between ISHITA and ADI looked awkward...like the moron was dying to get away from her

ADI peed on the bed. And he's 12-year old..AND he tried to "wipe it off" with water..he is REALLY disturbed. 

It might make me look mean and heartless, but I JUST cant fathom the CONSTANT discussion about ADI...adi pancakes khayega, ADI apne Raman Papa ke saath soyega, ADI vicks ki bajaay D-Cold lega...UFFF...

The random yelling, the constant harping on "Main yahan MEHMAAN  hun", the rude responses, he nastiness...I couldn't decide who to sympathize with. ADI, because he is clearly out of his mind and has NO HOPES of redemption...or Ishita, who FINALLY is being "talked back at"...finally SOMEONE who isn't a taker of her constant sermonising...

Serves her right for trying to play a mother to that MORON. Anybody in her place would've learnt a lesson...but out very own Ishita Bhalla will NOT. She will continue pandering to his over-inflated ego, his unreasonable demands, his random weird nasty temper tantrums and Ishita will bear it all in the name of "ADI ke liye"..

"Aapki daya ki koi zaroorat nahin hai" ADI says...I'm sorry, but I disagree, you ungrateful selfish MORON. Had it not been for Ishita's overflowing "love" for you, you'd be spending your days in the kacchra bin.

"Tujhe mujhse koi door nahin kar sakta"  RAMAN thinks to himself. Yes, Mr. Bhalla...not even your wife who you're busy adoring till the time your expressionless son asks you to throw her out and form a "happy family" which includes his bitchy mom.

"Ishita tujhse kitna pyaar karti hai..." - Raman...Please GET OVER your wife's virtuosity. 

WHY IS ISHITA TRYING TO GET SANTA DRESSES FOR RAMAN/TOSHI JI/ANYBODY??? The concern and affection for ADI is clutching at my THROAT now...WHAT did Ishita think?? A Christmas Party would be enough to get that ungrateful idiot to go hug her?? With Shagun watching over ADI like a satellite, Ishita can try ANYTHING and it wont move him.

She NEED NOT try so hard, be so infuriatingly sweet and patient. 

MIHIKA got angry coz ASHOK invited the Iyers to dinner?? What did she think? The Iyers are suffering from some terminal illness and have forgotten who she is what she looks like??? And where is her OWN MOTHER, for Chrissake??!! Why isnt SHE dragged into that mess?? Its HER daughter, more than anybody's...

Mihika Verma acts WAYYY better as a vamp than as a sanskaari-would-be-bahu...BUT her warning to ASHOK didnt seem ONE bit effective...neither were we scared, no was he. She did that the whole of this week..the pointing-finger-baring-teeth business...How will she tackle Lambu? By deleting photos? And that should send ASHOK into a panic...wow!

If Suraj doesn't remove that Jagraata Headband, I will have to protest for how HARD it makes me laugh. ROFL

DT's saree didnt make my eyes come out of their sockets in sheer awe...Her off-shoulder red-with-gold-border flairy top didnt soothe my itchy eyes either.

WHY, Oh WHY?

Of ALL the RED stuff in the world...the stylists chose that?? You could clearly see the bulge. the baby fat underneath..I'd have much rather preferred a knee-length dress or even a gown...I still remember the black gown she wore during a party, with the back plunging wayyy more than she'd EVER exposed..and she looked STUNNING in that..

loved the hair...but the top didnt make the cut Disapprove

PRECAP - Bala, Toshi ji and Raman Bhalla finally, could not escape Ishita's prakop and ended up dressed as Santas for the Christmas Party. Shagun acted the bitch as usual, pouring venom in his ears before he was supposed to take his gift from RAMAN. ADI looked like he'd been constipated for days. No one can find ADI's gift...Wow..so now the seeds of doubt are sown...

I want to HIT Raman on the head for trying SO hard for this idiot..And I HATE the fact that no one EVER tried THIS hard for RUHI...it's like she's so easily sidelined. 

P.S. Ishita could VERY well have managed to host the Christmas Party for all the kids in the house...I'd have much rather put up with her grandiosity, had she said she wanted RUHI, ADI, SHRAVU..all the kids to have a fun time and bond, rather than going all "ADI ke liye"

P.S.* Mihir seems okay discussing where Raman's gonna get SANTA dresses for the party, but not okay taking back his worthless sister and his ungrateful bhaanja???

P.S.**Ishita is done showing fake concern over Mihir and is now busy arranging Christmas parties for her nasty step-son??

P.S.*** Is there any chance we'd be getting such playful, rib-tickling IshRa moments, as today? Will RAMAN still drool over what he so obviously cant see, over what's out there on display all the time (Read: Shagun's backless and off-shoulder blouses, plunging necklines, negligees)?? If Yes, then I'll watch it anywayTongue

Edited by gravity23 - 27 December 2014 at 8:53am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dilpreetdua24deepjinDivan.kathy71jolly_fllailapnjdrishtimauryaamrithasankita_sidanacrazy_bholiakdhalover

yshu8 Groupbie
yshu8
yshu8

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Thank u dear...waiting to watch the episodeSmile
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yshu8

Thank u dear...waiting to watch the episodeSmile

PLEASE do watch it...today's episode was wayy better than yesterday's...in terms of IshRa moments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yshu8

SimRise Goldie
SimRise
SimRise

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Haven't watched the episode yet... Thanks for sharing Smile
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshipriya

Haven't watched the episode yet... Thanks for sharing Smile

You're welcome!

SimRise

Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishrafanno1

Thanks for the update

No problem!! Today's epi was slightly better than yest's..only in terms of IshRa though
shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:33am | IP Logged
nice reviewWink

gravity23

Go to top