Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Must read guys -I know why sahir said truth about zeenat .

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameedocmonicaachulikerrashupanda123sweetmoginiarshi95sheena_786pearly14ShadowHeartsVJDIPAVD927Bujee09basicquestion1..KpopIsLife..nehaarshi09Ecrivain.NusiSgFhatTheWuck.

pearly14 Senior Member
pearly14
pearly14

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Rockstar , I was thinking on these lines as well . He is gambling again , but he is placing his bet on Aarzoo's love this time . It's like a test for her also, if she really loves him , she will have to know his past and the reasons for his pain and everything about the deal and challenge . She is an open book to him as he knows everything about her, he wants to rn the same way for her .it makes sense to me finally !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docmonicasheena_786..KpopIsLife..rs.shailu29Ecrivain.

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged

pearly14 Senior Member
pearly14
pearly14

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar29

Originally posted by pearly14

Rockstar , I was thinking on these lines as well . He is gambling again , but he is placing his bet on Aarzoo's love this time . It's like a test for her also, if she really loves him , she will have to know his past and the reasons for his pain and everything about the deal and challenge . She is an open book to him as he knows everything about her, he wants to rn the same way for her .it makes sense to me finally !

Wow cool we do crack things don't we

We do. But I don't want to sound too optimistic about this theory. Reason being , if Sahir does tell the truth and even if Aarzoo understands and helps him , she is never going to marry him and be his second wife. She would never do that as long as Zeenath is alive , even if she knows and trusts Sahir completely because of what she has seen her mother go through.

Lets wait and watch. I am waiting for a good week without any more twists LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rs.shailu29

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Oh how I love the risk taker Sahir, he knows the chance of winning or losing are 50:50 and yet he always plays blind,  he can only hope that when the cards are opened they will be in his favor, thats the quality of a true gambler who understands both, the game and its cards. I have never seen a character like Sahir on the Indian TV, he reminds me of the era when being a hero didn't mean you had to be all white.  He gambles nonchalantly, with a total poker face ! 
Most probably his hand will be forced by the KA gang's cunningness, and he might use that as an opportunity to come clean. Or he may do it on his own, hoping that she will understand and forgive him. As per the muslim law he can marry again, even otherwise if he applies for a divorce he will get it easily as he has had a comatose wife for the last 7 years. I don;t think he will tell her everything about Zeenat yet. She may run out just after hearing ki Haan mein shadi shuda hoon !!  Knowing Arzoo she will not give Sahir a chance to explain after that.  So fir se rona dhona track will start again. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowHearts..KpopIsLife..rs.shailu29

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged
hey rockstar Hug thanks for this note i so hope HarneetSingh ji proves us right in this direction Thumbs Up...
lo kuch tho samajh mein aaya hume Ermmsahir aur uska harkathon ki baare mein WinkLEKIN yaar Stern Smilewoh naya post shocking spoiler Sam n Sahir tho hamare WEEKEND banadhi D'oh Wacko

Yeh ho kya raha hain Evil Smile Iss ladki Samaira kitne baar pregnant hogi aur woh bhi ek aur do hafte mein Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowHeartsrs.shailu29

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Bujee09

chaphu222 Newbie
chaphu222
chaphu222

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
If arzoo is going to get married to sahir as his second wife then there's no difference between sarfaraaz second wife and arzoo right? There is something that zeenat has also done and Alvira and KA know it, i don't think arzoo will accept to marry sahir as his second wife. :) 

Edited by chaphu222 - 27 December 2014 at 11:36pm

rs.shailu29

Go to top