Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Bigg Boss Season 8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} 27th December 2014 (Page 55)

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakina3

I didn't find any of the convos in this episode unnecessary bitching, they were all understandable. After Sonali said she was playing the 2 for a game, whatever her intention for saying it, it's understandable that Upen would talk about it. 

But the whole Sonali thing makes me laugh LOLShe clearly likes Upen but he doesn't as much as she does.. But on the other hand it's obvious Gulati likes Sonali LOL But she likes Upen better LOL
Anyways Jo bhi hai, please deal with it outside, BB is not the place for Showmances Dead

The girls danced good, Dimpy Tanna and Sonali! Big smile

Boys didn't really get a chance to dance but Punz is obv the best dancer out of them. Oh except I loveeed Ali dancing as Gutthi ROFL. But Gulati, ok what's his deal? He always dances like someone's put an electric live wire up his butt, can he dance or is he such a bad dancer that he does that to cover it up? LOL

No way does she like Upen, she has said several times that she likes gautam , infact she considers upen as one of her girlfriends. She doesnt take him seriously at all. The only time she was really down and affected big time was when gautam was with diandra.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriMahek_No1

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
LMA"OOO.. in the midst of Kapil talking Ali notices a man wants to peeROFL ye kya cheez hainLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanblackieWorldYatriMahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by freedomYodha

Guys check diandra soares twitter...

Diandra is accepting that she dint trust few ppl who were actually good... She likes sonali after watching the season so far !

What, she likes Sonali? Shocked Shocked Shocked   *faints*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanblackie

Sakina3 IF-Dazzler
Sakina3
Sakina3

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitytvfan

I didn't find any of the convos in this episode unnecessary bitching, they were all understandable. After Sonali said she was playing the 2 for a game, whatever her intention for saying it, it's understandable that Upen would talk about it. 

But the whole Sonali thing makes me laugh LOLShe clearly likes Upen but he doesn't as much as she does.. But on the other hand it's obvious Gulati likes Sonali LOL But she likes Upen better LOL
Anyways Jo bhi hai, please deal with it outside, BB is not the place for Showmances Dead

Boys didn't really get a chance to dance but Punz is obv the best dancer out of them. Oh except I loveeed Ali dancing as Gutthi ROFL. But Gulati, ok what's his deal? He always dances like someone's put an electric live wire up his butt, can he dance or is he such a bad dancer that he does that to cover it up? LOL
Today he was still better..LOL

Yeah he's the best he's been.. Maybe that is his peak in dancing LOLLOL 

And I agree with you, Dimpy is the best female dancer.. Although when Mehak comes, she'll blow them out the water (if all are still there).. Whatever else she may be, that Mehak was one heckuva dancer LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanblackiesonali.19281Mahek_No1

Sakina3 IF-Dazzler
Sakina3
Sakina3

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

LMA"OOO.. in the midst of Kapil talking Ali notices a man wants to peeROFL ye kya cheez hainLOL

I was on the floor!! ROFL Seriously, the things he notices and the way he's spontaneous with it is just ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanblackieWorldYatrisonali.19281Mahek_No1-Rukhi-

Sakina3 IF-Dazzler
Sakina3
Sakina3

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

No way does she like Upen, she has said several times that she likes gautam , infact she considers upen as one of her girlfriends. She doesnt take him seriously at all. The only time she was really down and affected big time was when gautam was with diandra.

No way Tongue Lol I disagree LOL And don't blame her, she clearly wants a strong man, not one who can't pick Palak up even after making a body shoddy LOL
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonali.19281

I was on the floor!! ROFL Seriously, the things he notices and the way he's spontaneous with it is just ROFL

itne tehzeeb se he stops Kapil and asks permission for letting the man go.. i think he was the drummerLOLLOL all that time with a st. face.. characteristic AliLOLLOL Ppl say he is like Ajaz but I like Ali better.. he is more spontaneous and versatile.. not uncomfy in anything.. I am waiting to see the gutthi shadowLOLLOL sneak peek he aced itLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanblackieSakina3-Rukhi-Mahek_No1

Sakina3 IF-Dazzler
Sakina3
Sakina3

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Ali over Ajaz any day, he's way more entertaining!

Bua ji with Punz is so hilarious LOL I really like Punz now that he's stopped his bitching and plays with his mind LOL 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanblackieeffinxn3kWorldYatrisonali.19281Mahek_No1-Rukhi-

Go to top