Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Bigg Boss Season 8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} 27th December 2014 (Page 53)

-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovelyPlanet

Originally posted by rukhi

I am just trying to work out in which angle does Sonali look fat ???? She looked super hot and  did the dance brilliantly. 
girls these days think only anorexic look means not fat...Dead

She looked well fit in that outfit !!! And she is not fat I am 100% sure about that  !!! Size zero is so blah

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheEagleSecretsmilesLovelyPlanetpawancoolblackieeffinxn3kWorldYatriMahek_No1

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sonali.19281][QUOTE=rukhi][QUOTE=sonali.19281]
TongueI so agree with you on this one.. don't see point comparing this year with prev year or prev prev year.. these people are different so It cant be same.. its fun when it needs to be and I don't like when its too negative.. one good thing this year is BB is careful sending home right people at the right time..
Just one bit.. Uppi is defo not saddest of all Embarrassed

arey there r other kill joys in this seasonLOL except Uppu.. but most hv left one by one.. amongst the rest only now PuG have started joining in the fun.. PSA constantly remain the fun trioBig smile it was PUSPAK before.. this week Uppu is being too snappy even with poor tanna.. Dimpy ofc I call the dementer.. sucks out any element of fun in the room she walks into.. fights etc are good if they r mixed in with entertaining bits and Prit Ali and Raut bring that element.. GG urmmm he is too caught up in grabbing the footage and tries to hard.. yest the ghajini thing ended up being random and funny coz of the context and timing.. he got it right the first timeLOL added with Uppu's timingLOL.. the next time in the room suddenly going in and saying some marathi something to dimpy was w/e

I love Ali and Pritam randomizing and Raut playing along with them and being funBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetrealitytvfaneffinxn3kSakina3WorldYatriMahek_No1TheRowdiest

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I liked the lie detector testLOL so BB did fit in a mock detector but went with HMs consensusLOL Dimpy had the same fate as Sangy from last seasonLOL BB ne chun ke do twisted players ko select kiya..Approve
most HMs had a consensus.. Ali n Prit were in sync for all but 1 ansLOL and I do think if not for punit GG wld have lost his mind.. Initially P3 and then Punty sheltered him a lottt from the othersLOL if not for Punty's gaming.. GG wld hv fallen prey to the HMs .. victim rote rotey nikalne ki baat karta.. LOL 

LMAOOO at Raut saying yes to playing both the guysLOLLOL take that you bloated egosLOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 27 December 2014 at 5:29pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlaneteffinxn3kSakina3realitytvfanblackieWorldYatriMahek_No1TheRowdiestBeingBlunt-Rukhi-

realitytvfan IF-Dazzler
realitytvfan
realitytvfan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

I liked the lie detector testLOL so BB did fit in a mock detector but went with HMs consensusLOL Dimpy had the same fate as Sangy from last seasonLOL BB ne chun ke do twisted players ko select kiya..Approve
most HMs had a consensus.. Ali n Prit were in sync for all but 1 ansLOL and I do think if not for punit GG wld have lost his mind.. Initially P3 and then Punty sheltered him a lottt from the othersLOL if not for Punty's gaming.. GG wld hv fallen prey to the HMs .. victim rote rotey nikalne ki baat karta.. LOL 

LMAOOO at Raut saying yes to playing both the guysLOLLOL take that you bloated egosLOL
Lekin babaji fir bhi nahi faseLOL...actually as a viewer it was fun to watch...but game wise it didn't had much impact...Nobody trusts Dimpy right now anyways...Toh aisa Kuch game open huya nahi...LOL

Mujhe lagt kal dimpy ke evict hone ke chances bahut high hainConfusedLOL

Edited by realitytvfan - 27 December 2014 at 5:38pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheEagleLovelyPlanetblackieeffinxn3kSakina3WorldYatriMahek_No1sonali.19281TheRowdiest-Rukhi-

realitytvfan IF-Dazzler
realitytvfan
realitytvfan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sonali.19281][QUOTE=rukhi][QUOTE=sonali.19281]
TongueI so agree with you on this one.. don't see point comparing this year with prev year or prev prev year.. these people are different so It cant be same.. its fun when it needs to be and I don't like when its too negative.. one good thing this year is BB is careful sending home right people at the right time..
Just one bit.. Uppi is defo not saddest of all Embarrassed

arey there r other kill joys in this seasonLOL except Uppu.. but most hv left one by one.. amongst the rest only now PuG have started joining in the fun.. PSA constantly remain the fun trioBig smile it was PUSPAK before.. this week Uppu is being too snappy even with poor tanna.. Dimpy ofc I call the dementer.. sucks out any element of fun in the room she walks into.. fights etc are good if they r mixed in with entertaining bits and Prit Ali and Raut bring that element.. GG urmmm he is too caught up in grabbing the footage and tries to hard.. yest the ghajini thing ended up being random and funny coz of the context and timing.. he got it right the first timeLOL added with Uppu's timingLOL.. the next time in the room suddenly going in and saying some marathi something to dimpy was w/e

I love Ali and Pritam randomizing and Raut playing along with them and being funBig smile

Dimpy is trying too hard ...she should relax a bit..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

effinxn3kSakina3Mahek_No1sonali.19281-Rukhi-

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitytvfan

Lekin babaji fir bhi nahi faseLOL...actually as a viewer it was fun to watch...but game wise it didn't had much impact...Nobody trusts Dimpy right now anyways...Toh aisa Kuch game open huya nahi...LOL

game wise zyada farak nahi pada.. coz most ppl hv their own opinions .. only thing now her sudden weekend ka heroine avatar is gone.. now one can't defend her.. not even salman or BB makers.. last wkw mein jhaad pe charaya.. is baar dhammm se giraya.. now PG talking about how maybe Pr2 gauged her right from before itself is too funnyLOLLOLLOL

unkeel rationalizing to Ali than PA actually reconciled with him coz he didnt leave LOLLOL Prit was cool.. thank god he didnt go asking or clarifying.. jo sochna hain sochoLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanblackieeffinxn3kWorldYatriMahek_No1-Rukhi-

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
LMAOOO Punty is left handed and eating using his left hand.. reminds me of all the times my mom slapped my wrist and made me stop using my left hand while eating with handsLOL I still use silverware with left LOL but I see her point now.. it is awkward seeing someone eat with his left hand

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakina3WorldYatriMahek_No1-Rukhi-

realitytvfan IF-Dazzler
realitytvfan
realitytvfan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by realitytvfan

game wise zyada farak nahi pada.. coz most ppl hv their own opinions .. only thing now her sudden weekend ka heroine avatar is gone.. now one can't defend her.. not even salman or BB makers.. last wkw mein jhaad pe charaya.. is baar dhammm se giraya.. now PG talking about how maybe Pr2 gauged her right from before itself is too funnyLOLLOLLOL

unkeel rationalizing to Ali than PA actually reconciled with him coz he didnt leave LOLLOL Prit was cool.. thank god he didnt go asking or clarifying.. jo sochna hain sochoLOL
Exactly ..there is no point in explaining things right now...both will stick to their point of view...PG is seeing dimpy as liability right now...upar se dimpy is making gugu's life hell LOL...ajj gugu ko jharu kaise dete hain bataa ayiLOL...gugu fultoo gussa..Ali samjhane Aya dimpy ko Toh kehti hain kyon woh Khud sabko sikhat a firta hain Toh ab kyon bura lag raha hainROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieeffinxn3kSakina3WorldYatriMahek_No1sonali.19281-Rukhi-

Go to top