Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
sonali aur priya u ppl are mindblowing tumlogo ke wu dekh jyada hasi aayi kasam se πŸ€£

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

my God ... another plane is missing with 155 ppl 

yaa read the news indonesia-singapore air asia flight with 162 passangers..

Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

Pata nahi i m not sure
But i heard briefcase will also be offered so maybe someone takes that and leaves

in tht case pritam leke bhagega πŸ˜†...

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

no ... 

if finale is on 31st then i am worried for Prito... Unfair BB ... they will keep that Dimpy for Mahajan  ... so undeserving 

nishu told ki kari and gg are now for winners.he is not in contention..final pahuchne ke baad bhi fayda nahi ..main bhi confused ek taraf dil finalist dekhna chahta as he is well deserving par then jab sab decided its bettr he get a chnce of bag and comes out
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally finished watching the episode. It was long but worth it. I liked Daadi's segment the best.
Karishma and Dimpy in a battle of kai kai kais. I wasn't surprised to see Dimpy win the bhopu. It's pretty obvious.πŸ˜†

Dimpy and Ali ki nok jhok yahan pe bhi shuru ho gayi. Dimpy passed a comment when Ali was on stage with Daadi, to which Ali started barking like a dog and Dimpy started meowing through her bhopu 🀣

All gals danced well but Tanna's number was sizzling hot.
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why did Dadi say to Gautam tere naam aavi badnam hai? and Gautam was shocked by that.  
blackie thumbnail
Btw, there was one part in Daadi's segment that I didn't like - Sonali's resolution to lose 2 kgs and Upen's resolution to help Sonali lose weight... Yeh toh zyada ho gaya. Aise comments sunke toh jiska weight bada bhi naa ho, woh bhi conscious ho jaayega. 
Looks like BB has run out of any issues to discuss and so, they are making a rubber out of an irrelevant question asked by one of the reporters in the press meet.🀒

Originally posted by: blackie

Btw, there was one part in Daadi's segment that I didn't like - Sonali's resolution to lose 2 kgs and Upen's resolution to help Sonali lose weight... Yeh toh zyada ho gaya. Aise comments sunke toh jiska weight bada bhi naa ho, woh bhi conscious ho jaayega. 

Looks like BB has run out of any issues to discuss and so, they are making a rubber out of an irrelevant question asked by one of the reporters in the press meet.🀒

aur upar se dunno but i find her okk anyways bb is not a house to train how to lose weight and all..its her problem ..baki ko kya lena denaπŸ€”
blackie thumbnail

Originally posted by: rukhi

I am just trying to work out in which angle does Sonali look fat ???? She looked super hot and  did the dance brilliantly. 

Exactly. If Sonali is fat then I wonder what people have to say about Minisha, Deepshika, Tanisha etc.
blackie thumbnail
After today's episode, I am sure if Ali is out of films or projects, he can always go to CNWK and be Gutthi's parchai. The man has a good comic timing.πŸ˜†