Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Bigg Boss Season 8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} 27th December 2014 (Page 47)

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Awww poor sonali! And I saw her bitching abt gautam mocking him behind his back with dimpy this morning!! Awww such a poor soul! NOT!! Angry

Gautam knows what it's like to be cornered and therefore being supportive to her but I hate it!

Loving how upen is treating her and news flash she doesn't bitch abt him!!! Wht a poor lil girl

@Bold
Mind telling kya Kaha tha?

@Blue
I don't think so...he didn't support Ali...Gautam is standing by her for god knows what reason...

@Green
She does...who says she doesn't?

[/QUOTE]
It was mainly Dimpy and Ali that were bitching. Dimpy saying woh Punz ke peeche chupta hai uski koi aukaat nahin hai. Sonali happened to be there and just added  haan woh mere muh tu kabhi lagega nahi. It was more of a comment than bitching IMO

@green - she did call Upen evil today in LF for mixing kayam churan. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetCaptiveFreedomblackieMahek_No1-Rukhi-

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chingaari

BB ka sabse funny sketch Sonali ne banaya haiLOL

Tere comment pad ke lag raha hai yeh pakau episode rewind ho raha hai LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieMahek_No1-Rukhi-

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmibuff00

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Awww poor sonali! And I saw her bitching abt gautam mocking him behind his back with dimpy this morning!! Awww such a poor soul! NOT!! Angry

Gautam knows what it's like to be cornered and therefore being supportive to her but I hate it!

Loving how upen is treating her and news flash she doesn't bitch abt him!!! Wht a poor lil girl

@Bold
Mind telling kya Kaha tha?

@Blue
I don't think so...he didn't support Ali...Gautam is standing by her for god knows what reason...

@Green
She does...who says she doesn't?

It was mainly Dimpy and Ali that were bitching. Dimpy saying woh Punz ke peeche chupta hai uski koi aukaat nahin hai. Sonali happened to be there and just added  haan woh mere muh tu kabhi lagega nahi. It was more of a comment than bitching IMO

@green - she did call Upen evil today in LF for mixing kayam churan. 
[/QUOTE]
Han I heard that comment...it was contextual...cannot be categorized as bitching.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedomMehakphoolLovelyPlanetblackieWorldYatriMahek_No1sonia_koolkhan-Rukhi-

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suj01

It isnt just Indian comedy shows which shows a man dressed as a female...Comedy shows in other counties also show this

Everyone knows that all this is for fun and as long as the concerned parties are aware of it and are okay with it, why do we as a viewer be judged about our choice of comedy

gutthi is one of my fave cross dressing comic character.. just coz the actor doesn't overdo itLOLLOL he has suchhh a matter of fact dilli ki bhenji body lingo in how he lachkoes.. and that jholaROFL so chandni chawk.. i loveee itLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetCaptiveFreedomMehakphoolSakina3realitytvfanWorldYatriMahek_No1ViccoTurmeric-Rukhi-

-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

It isnt just Indian comedy shows which shows a man dressed as a female...Comedy shows in other counties also show this

Everyone knows that all this is for fun and as long as the concerned parties are aware of it and are okay with it, why do we as a viewer be judged about our choice of comedy

gutthi is one of my fave cross dressing comic character.. just coz the actor doesn't overdo itLOLLOL he has suchhh a matter of fact dilli ki bhenji body lingo in how he lachkoes.. and that jholaROFL so chandni chawk.. i loveee itLOL

Same I like watching gutthi !! I am always laughing out loud when I see this guy as gutthi !!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetWorldYatriMahek_No1sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhi

Originally posted by sonali.19281

Same I like watching gutthi !! I am always laughing out loud when I see this guy as gutthi !!!!

idk why the everyone on DDT today is so blahedd out ... most updates sound low.. i saw d sneak peek this morning and found the gutthi ali bit quite funny actuallyLOLLOLLOL for a min I cldnt recog Ali.. and tht phool khile hain gulshan gulshan.. way Ali spontaneously started a gutthiLOLLOL he was too good.. natural gutthi lag raha thaLOL

and I may be super minority opinion.. But I find the contestants this yr far better than last yr.. even at their worst they r better.. public has short term memory.. last yr most were sadu faced like kammo prats aukaad uncle.. even sangy.. this yr at least there r some fun  ppl.. even the saduest of all Uppu is funny at timesLOLLOL 

I for one wldn't mind watching Kapil randomizing rather than Sallu treating these grown ups like 5 yr olds in a boarding school.. enough of tht torture already.. he has left a bitter taste for me after the tanna bullyingDead

Edited by sonali.19281 - 27 December 2014 at 12:21pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaTakingAStandLovelyPlanet-Roopa-realitytvfanSakina3WorldYatri-Rukhi-

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

My brother my star my mentor my insperation happy bday boy ... Super party @BeingSalmanKhan pic.twitter.com/FlJj9YeWaY

ROFL

Edited by MaNeBhiPyarKiya - 27 December 2014 at 12:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanblackieWorldYatriMahek_No1sonali.19281-Rukhi-

-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

My brother my star my mentor my insperation happy bday boy ... Super party @BeingSalmanKhan pic.twitter.com/FlJj9YeWaY

ROFL

Both are friend's !! Why do people say Salman will take his class if he comes as a panelist ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

Go to top