India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TaaYam OS- I Promise

Jasmine_ash Goldie
Jasmine_ash
Jasmine_ash

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Its for all TaaYam Lovers. I aways admire Swayam as Brother, I wish i can have a brother like him. Its an random thought. I hope U will guys like it.
LETTER FROM TAANI

TO SWAYAM:
Dear Bhai,
I am really sorry, pls forgive me bhai. I know u won't but i am helpless. Bhai,U know actually i am living a dead life. I can't live without him, I am going bhai, I am going to my love...
~
TO SHARON( Taani's letter)
Dear BHABI,
Sorry even if u don't want to address u Bhabi this time i will call u Bhabi only. Pls forgive my Bhai and give him another chance.He rejected marrying U against our family wish bec of me. If i haven't decided to runway with him that day leaving my family heart broken, sure Bhai would have married U. I am responsible for ur...
~
(AGAIN TO SWAYAM)
I am going to my love. But bhai i am leaving behind biggest responsiblity, my life with U. I am sure u will love him as u loved me, care him like mother, protect him like father. Bhai, i know u love Sharon bhabi a lot bec of me you guys got separated...
~
(AGAIN TO SHARON)
Otherwise both u would have married now. Sharon still my Bhai loves u, even u know that. Pls leave your anger, my bhai already heart broken bec of his BFF, now me. He really needs  
u ,i want u to support him. Pls bhabi this is my request... 
~
NURSE: Sir, pls sign this form, within half an hour we will give her body.
Swayam was crying like hell even unable to hold pen. Vicky who is crying hold swayam shoulder & signalled him to sign.
~
NURSE: pls provide me detail about baby.
Swayam and Vicky nodded.
~              
NURSE: Baby's mother full name pls.
Swayam hugged and cried Nil who was standing beside him.
~
Vicky (composing himself): Taani Reyaansh Singhania.
Suddenly all heard a voice "NO". All shocked to see the person.
~
PERSON: baby's mother name " SHARON SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT".
~
NURSE: Mam, may i know who u r.
~
SHARON: I am Sharon, baby's mother.
Nurse got confused bec baby's mother died during her delivery giving birth to baby boy.
~
SHARON: And baby's father name SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT.   
4 month before, when Taani was five month pregnant. Her husband Reyaansh Singhania died in an accident. Taani was shocked, Swayam took her back to their home. After that Taani was living like lifeless soul, she thought to commit suicide but survived only to bring her and Rey's baby to world. She promised herself after delivery she will get back to her Rey. She know her bhai & bhabi will take care of baby and provide him lot of love more than she and Rey can give.
~
BACK TO LETTER
SHARON:
... this my request or u can take it has my last wish. Sharon can u do me another favour, pls will u be mother for my baby. Always Rey said to me you sometime became his mother and guide him properly. My soul will rest in peace only if you lead a happy life with my Bhai.
~~~
Sharon cried like hell reading Taani's letter to her and rushed to hospital.
~
(BACK TO SWAYAM LETTER before nurse)
In Hospital
...got seperated. Bhai go and get ur love. When i go back to Rey he will scold me but i will proudly say I left our baby where he really belongs to, to his parents, to my Bhai and my bhabi.

THIS IS MY LAST WISH BHAI, WILL U PROMISE ME?
~~
Swayam not even in his dream thought Taani will leave him forever.

(AFTER SHARON ARRIVAL TO HOSPITAL)
All gang and Swayam shocked hearing Sharon to Nurse. Swayam tightly hugged sharon and cried his heart out. Nurse gave baby to Sharon. Sharon kissed baby's forehead lovingly.
~
SHARON:My prince, pls don't cry see your mumma is here. I will be always with you and see  here is your papa he will take care of us. So pls stop crying my baby.
SWAYAM hugged both Sharon and his baby.
~
Taani's soul watching this, someone tapped her shoulder, she turned and smiled widely seeing Rey. But Rey passed a glare for letting their baby alone. Taani holding her ears cutely pouted "SORRY" and signalled him to look at SWARON. Rey also smiled, he know Swaron will be best parents to their kid and hugged taani both had tears in their eyes Taani rested her head on his shoulder with she was missing for month together.
~
Finally Doctor gave Taani's body to Swayam. Swayam kissed his little sister forehead and whispered "I PROMISE"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading. Pls don't forget to comment.
Always Keep Smiling :)      

Edited by Jasmine_ash - 27 December 2014 at 9:39am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

herambvrinda-fanTAT_VJGia_weirdo-LoveTaaRey-avi_arsha_krradhikhaAarti_Taareytaanitaareydollytaareycarter4chippu84attractionkoochiepoodvrushupritii_20muskaataareyasthanagalia075..LuciyA..Taani-TaareytaareymyjaanamridhiGursharn3010.Shanaya.SaNa_sTaRMansi98anum_6i_yatharthkputti_taareyumatejeshTR_MN_KRsanjana.sanjuVishu45princess1926ANURADHATAAREYSdoll_dimplesneharjun920913155prtnONLYTAAREYpinal_TaaReytamanna-azaansumana.sheshadivi_divyanaskfirdousyoyoaishwaryaInfiniteFlamevelvetroseSona_loveVD.-Soumya-.dakshumhatrepd786MarriedLovetaani.priya1997meenu_taareyangelshahTR_lovebirdsdewcute_khwaish_StarBullsailaja.dh19Missu_TR-Glitz-.anjali.cuppypie121Humzyanonymous.meKeechu....Natasha...chand91princess_tara.PixieBunnie.

sumana.shesha IF-Dazzler
sumana.shesha
sumana.shesha

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
You really made me cry Cry
It was heart wrenching OS Cry
But written beautifully Clap
Thanx for the PM Smile
cuppypie121 IF-Rockerz
cuppypie121
cuppypie121

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged