Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Best Scene You Like In MATH ? (Page 2)

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistofshadows

Truthfully I can't differentiate and select among Ishveer scenes. Nearly all r my favourite both pro and pre leap, excluding a few. So I am branching out here.
My favourite scene excluding Ishveer's scenes are-
1) Chirkut gets beaten up by the girls. Seriously whenever I get angry on him I watch that episode.
2) Chirag and Ranveer and Javeri scene when the trio first meet. That idiot showed his true depth right there.
3) After learning that the Parekh Mansion was bought by Dalal King RV, the following scene of Chirag thinking about him where parallely RV is shown. After that Chirag fangirling over RV as he tries to follow him. LOL it was hilarious!
4) Lastly Mota Babuji and Ranveer scene in the office on Diwali Night. That one was beautiful.

Expectation-
1) First and foremost, I am a sadist and I want Ishaani to suffer, to burn in the same fire Ranveer burnt for 17 years before getting her love.
2) Disha's truth needs to come out ASAP.
3) Baa can be sent to old age home and Chirag should get HIV.

Wow...good non-Ishveer scenes pointed out by you mistofshadows...

And all i can say is that i hope that all your expectations may be fulfilled by the creatives/writers of MATSH...TongueThumbs Up

Edited by Marigold_09 - 27 December 2014 at 9:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

It will be difficult to point one scene as best right now..Embarrassed

But right now on the cuff...i can highlight few of the scenes with different categories...Smile and these too are also just on the cuff..there are just so many...anyway here they are...

Heart break scene: the recent one when a tear falls from Ranveer's eyes when he sees the mark on Ishaani's neck after looking at those pics..CryBroken Heart

Wow scene and dialogue: Ranveer under water dialogue and the scene before that...Smile

Cute scene: simpy too many...one i m recalling now is Ishaani feeding Ranveer with her hands...Embarrassed

Funny scene: again sooo many...but that Ishaani billi scene was hilarious..LOL

Romantic scene: Yesterday's one when Ishaani lies beside Ranveer and confesses her feelings and caressess his face...TongueEmbarrassed

Blow the charts chemistry/sizzling scene: That Ishaani drunk scene when she asks Ranveer to change her Saari..and the scene that followedBlushing..that was just wow...

And there are so many many more that i can mention in each of these categories and also many more categories too...EmbarrassedSmile

Totally agree. !
Another 2 favorites of mine
- when Ishani and RV meet first time after leap, in his office, he as her new boss..
- the night scene when Ishani cries in nemory of her father and Ranveer consoles her..

But it is a tough choice!

_priyaa_

..BlueBird.. IF-Dazzler
..BlueBird..
..BlueBird..

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
my most fav romantic scene is,when ranveer got drunk n started dancing then ishani joins him n their dance and that liftDay Dreaming that was really beautiful n romantic scene Heart
this one:

2) i love their wedding night scene too when ishaani behaves like a jungli billi that was really funny n cute.

n my fav emotional scene is latest one when ranveer saw those pics & got shot. his expression + dialogues were perfect & heartbreaking tooOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadiaaa95_priyaa_Elvish_Hobbit

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
All ishveer scenes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_Elvish_Hobbit

Petrichorlove Senior Member
Petrichorlove
Petrichorlove

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
you know, Disha's issue has been trivialized so much, Ishani is already in love with him, not going to make any difference, probably make her love him more and repent harder. I wish they had dealt with properly and made it come out like a revelation. 
But my favourite scene is when RV makes Ishani sit on that chair by blocking her and the recent drunk scene where he leads her and puts her to bed. It was so tender. 

I also, of course, liked Ranveer's expression just before he got shot, and angry RV in the precap. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_Elvish_Hobbit

Aussiebabe Groupbie
Aussiebabe
Aussiebabe

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
My fav are many... the first would be the rain scene where Ishani hops in the rain and Ranveer comes and cover their head with his shirt.. i think the whole scene was beautifully shot... Ranveer's expressions were so cute but innocent at the same time! 
The other was when Ishani drives with Ranveer to Chirag's house, later she tells Ranveer that she has rejected chirag's proposal.. that scene was very sweet with ranveer's expressions changing from being sad to cheery and after that they go out to marine drive for snack! 
With office scenes before marriage were all great but few which i liked was when Ishani meets Ranveer for the first time in his office and also there was one scene where she's distributing sweets for her marriage date been fixed and on the other hand Ranveer's on a call spelling out Ishani's name.. i thought that was funny.
The wedding night scene was superb ... i actually felt in love with Ranveer's expressions how he was drooling with a smirk on his face on Ishanni when she came out in a bathrobe.. he looked absolutely hot.. and the next day Ishani's asking him what happened, i think that scene was just tooo cute!
I reckon i can go on and on about the scenes which i loved but cutting it short all the scenes with their nok jhok were romantic/cute but the one i loved to the core was where Ranveer helps Ishanni wear her saree.. the part where he ask Ishani to pick up his phone and that moment they make that eye contact was just so dreamy and the scene where he's taking off her saree..these two scenes were epic of MATSH...my favourites... Day Dreaming

Edited by Aussiebabe - 27 December 2014 at 10:02pm

_priyaa_

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
I agree with everyone here. All the scenes mentioned are terrific and amazing. The recent ones are beyond words. If I have to point out few, they're as follows:

1). The rain scene: I haven't seen it, but can tell it was beautiful.

2). When Ranveer gets drunk after the meeting at Mr. Zaveri's place: The entire episode was full of elegance. The background score, their expressions, them reading each other's eyes and the Aasiqui tunes made it an unforgettable episode for me. Also it proved Ishaani to have those feelings for Ranveer.

3). The office scene when Ishaani causes the short circuit.

4). The pillow fight scene.

5). Their Tum Hi Ho moment in Disha's party.

6). The shower scene.

7). Ranveer confessing his feelings after being accused of molesting Disha.

8). Ishaani confessing her love for Chirkut and Ranveer shattering.

The list is endless but...

_priyaa_

ritz_armaan Groupbie
ritz_armaan
ritz_armaan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
All d above mentioned scenes are my fav too...
But i also loved d scene whr dey get tickets to panchmeshwar... Nd ishaani pretentiously comes close to ranveer... Nd say"kyun main tumhare pass nahi aa sakti" nd ranveer looks like he is about to be molested by ishaani

Elvish_Hobbit

Go to top