Best Scene You Like In MATH ?

J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello Friends,

I know every scene in our MATH is favorites for us. But still you personally would like some specific scenes in MATH.πŸ˜‰

Please Do share and let us increase the  forum activities.πŸ˜›

You may also refer some scenes that you would like to see in future😊

[NOTE: Please do "LIKE" & "COMMENT" in every threads. This will increase forum ranking as well as activities]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymoususers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the wedding night scene and that dance on mere rang me.it was so beautiful    β€οΈ
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It will be difficult to point one scene as best right now..😳

But right now on the cuff...i can highlight few of the scenes with different categories...😊 and these too are also just on the cuff..there are just so many...anyway here they are...

Heart break scene: the recent one when a tear falls from Ranveer's eyes when he sees the mark on Ishaani's neck after looking at those pics..😭πŸ₯Ί

Wow scene and dialogue: Ranveer under water dialogue and the scene before that...😊

Cute scene: simpy too many...one i m recalling now is Ishaani feeding Ranveer with her hands...😳

Funny scene: again sooo many...but that Ishaani billi scene was hilarious..πŸ˜†

Romantic scene: Yesterday's one when Ishaani lies beside Ranveer and confesses her feelings and caressess his face...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Blow the charts chemistry/sizzling scene: That Ishaani drunk scene when she asks Ranveer to change her Saari..and the scene that followed☺️..that was just wow...

And there are so many many more that i can mention in each of these categories and also many more categories too...😳😊
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago
J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marigold_09

But right now on the cuff...i can highlight few of the scenes with different categories...😊 and these too are also just on the cuff..there are just so many...anyway here they are...

Heart break scene: the recent one when a tear falls from Ranveers eyes when he sees the pics..😭πŸ₯Ί

Wow scene and dialogue: Ranveer under water dialogue and the scene before that...😊

Cute scene: simpy too many...one i m recalling now is Ishaani feeding Ranveer with her hands...😳

Romantic scene: Yesterday's one when Ishaani lies beside Ranveer and confesses her feelings and caressess his face...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Blow the charts chemistry/sizzling scene: That Ishaani drunk scene when she asks Ranveer to change her Saari..and the scene that followed☺️..that was just wow...

And there are so many many more that i can mention in each of these categories and also many more categories too...😳😊

wow..marigold...thanks for your views..by the way most of them are my favorites too πŸ˜›
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Where he becomes rich and shows the Parekh family and Ishaani and of course where he spills water on Ishaani's face which is upcoming. Thats what she deserves. And his true hatred I wish it is. πŸ˜†
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Three scenes i liked the most one was yesterday's one when ishani slept beside rv and caresses her 
Another one was when ishaani was drunk nd asked rv to change her sari nd the heartbreaking scene where ranveer tells about how his life started when he saw ishaani first time these three scenes were the best acc tio me.
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Heart break scene: the recent one when a tear falls from Ranveer's eyes when he sees the mark on Ishaani's neck after looking at those pics..😭πŸ₯Ί

Yeah it's too many...& very very difficult to choose one...most of the pre leap #Ishveer scenes are my fav..
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Truthfully I can't differentiate and select among Ishveer scenes. Nearly all r my favourite both pro and pre leap, excluding a few. So I am branching out here.
My favourite scene excluding Ishveer's scenes are-
1) Chirkut gets beaten up by the girls. Seriously whenever I get angry on him I watch that episode.
2) Chirag and Ranveer and Javeri scene when the trio first meet. That idiot showed his true depth right there.
3) After learning that the Parekh Mansion was bought by Dalal King RV, the following scene of Chirag thinking about him where parallely RV is shown. After that Chirag fangirling over RV as he tries to follow him. LOL it was hilarious!
4) Lastly Mota Babuji and Ranveer scene in the office on Diwali Night. That one was beautiful.

Expectation-
1) First and foremost, I am a sadist and I want Ishaani to suffer, to burn in the same fire Ranveer burnt for 17 years before getting her love.
2) Disha's truth needs to come out ASAP.
3) Baa can be sent to old age home and Chirag should get HIV.
Mahi_ve thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Truthfully I can't differentiate and select among Ishveer scenes. Nearly all r my favourite both pro and pre leap, excluding a few. So I am branching out here.

My favourite scene excluding Ishveer's scenes are-
1) Chirkut gets beaten up by the girls. Seriously whenever I get angry on him I watch that episode.
2) Chirag and Ranveer and Javeri scene when the trio first meet. That idiot showed his true depth right there.
3) After learning that the Parekh Mansion was bought by Dalal King RV, the following scene of Chirag thinking about him where parallely RV is shown. After that Chirag fangirling over RV as he tries to follow him. LOL it was hilarious!
4) Lastly Mota Babuji and Ranveer scene in the office on Diwali Night. That one was beautiful.

Expectation-
1) First and foremost, I am a sadist and I want Ishaani to suffer, to burn in the same fire Ranveer burnt for 17 years before getting her love.
2) Disha's truth needs to come out ASAP.
3) Baa can be sent to old age home and Chirag should get HIV.

Wow...good non-Ishveer scenes pointed out by you mistofshadows...

And all i can say is that i hope that all your expectations may be fulfilled by the creatives/writers of MATSH...πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago
matsh thumbnail

Totally agree. !
Another 2 favorites of mine
- when Ishani and RV meet first time after leap, in his office, he as her new boss..
- the night scene when Ishani cries in nemory of her father and Ranveer consoles her..

But it is a tough choice!