Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Best Scene You Like In MATH ?

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Hello Friends,

I know every scene in our MATH is favorites for us. But still you personally would like some specific scenes in MATH.Wink

Please Do share and let us increase the  forum activities.Tongue

You may also refer some scenes that you would like to see in futureSmile

[NOTE: Please do "LIKE" & "COMMENT" in every threads. This will increase forum ranking as well as activities]

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AussiebabeMAHRANI_priyaa_Nadiaaa95AnonymoususersElvish_HobbitMahi_ve

Anonymoususers Goldie
Anonymoususers
Anonymoususers

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:42am | IP Logged
i loved the wedding night scene and that dance on mere rang me.it was so beautiful    Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

J-O-E-B-O-Y

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:48am | IP Logged
It will be difficult to point one scene as best right now..Embarrassed

But right now on the cuff...i can highlight few of the scenes with different categories...Smile and these too are also just on the cuff..there are just so many...anyway here they are...

Heart break scene: the recent one when a tear falls from Ranveer's eyes when he sees the mark on Ishaani's neck after looking at those pics..CryBroken Heart

Wow scene and dialogue: Ranveer under water dialogue and the scene before that...Smile

Cute scene: simpy too many...one i m recalling now is Ishaani feeding Ranveer with her hands...Embarrassed

Funny scene: again sooo many...but that Ishaani billi scene was hilarious..LOL

Romantic scene: Yesterday's one when Ishaani lies beside Ranveer and confesses her feelings and caressess his face...TongueEmbarrassed

Blow the charts chemistry/sizzling scene: That Ishaani drunk scene when she asks Ranveer to change her Saari..and the scene that followedBlushing..that was just wow...

And there are so many many more that i can mention in each of these categories and also many more categories too...EmbarrassedSmile

Edited by Marigold_09 - 27 December 2014 at 9:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadiaaa95_priyaa_J-O-E-B-O-YElvish_Hobbit

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

But right now on the cuff...i can highlight few of the scenes with different categories...Smile and these too are also just on the cuff..there are just so many...anyway here they are...

Heart break scene: the recent one when a tear falls from Ranveers eyes when he sees the pics..CryBroken Heart

Wow scene and dialogue: Ranveer under water dialogue and the scene before that...Smile

Cute scene: simpy too many...one i m recalling now is Ishaani feeding Ranveer with her hands...Embarrassed

Romantic scene: Yesterday's one when Ishaani lies beside Ranveer and confesses her feelings and caressess his face...TongueEmbarrassed

Blow the charts chemistry/sizzling scene: That Ishaani drunk scene when she asks Ranveer to change her Saari..and the scene that followedBlushing..that was just wow...

And there are so many many more that i can mention in each of these categories and also many more categories too...EmbarrassedSmile

wow..marigold...thanks for your views..by the way most of them are my favorites too Tongue
ayshax Goldie
ayshax
ayshax

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Where he becomes rich and shows the Parekh family and Ishaani and of course where he spills water on Ishaani's face which is upcoming. Thats what she deserves. And his true hatred I wish it is. LOL
JonMoxley Goldie
JonMoxley
JonMoxley

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Three scenes i liked the most one was yesterday's one when ishani slept beside rv and caresses her 
Another one was when ishaani was drunk nd asked rv to change her sari nd the heartbreaking scene where ranveer tells about how his life started when he saw ishaani first time these three scenes were the best acc tio me.
_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Heart break scene: the recent one when a tear falls from Ranveer's eyes when he sees the mark on Ishaani's neck after looking at those pics..CryBroken Heart

Yeah it's too many...& very very difficult to choose one...most of the pre leap #Ishveer scenes are my fav..
mistofshadows IF-Dazzler
mistofshadows
mistofshadows

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Truthfully I can't differentiate and select among Ishveer scenes. Nearly all r my favourite both pro and pre leap, excluding a few. So I am branching out here.
My favourite scene excluding Ishveer's scenes are-
1) Chirkut gets beaten up by the girls. Seriously whenever I get angry on him I watch that episode.
2) Chirag and Ranveer and Javeri scene when the trio first meet. That idiot showed his true depth right there.
3) After learning that the Parekh Mansion was bought by Dalal King RV, the following scene of Chirag thinking about him where parallely RV is shown. After that Chirag fangirling over RV as he tries to follow him. LOL it was hilarious!
4) Lastly Mota Babuji and Ranveer scene in the office on Diwali Night. That one was beautiful.

Expectation-
1) First and foremost, I am a sadist and I want Ishaani to suffer, to burn in the same fire Ranveer burnt for 17 years before getting her love.
2) Disha's truth needs to come out ASAP.
3) Baa can be sent to old age home and Chirag should get HIV.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PetrichorloveAnonymoususersElvish_HobbitMahi_veMallika-E-Bhais

Go to top