Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arakshi SS : Christmas Eve *complete* 3rd post pg1 and pg 6 (Page 8)

IArmageddonI IF-Dazzler
IArmageddonI
IArmageddonI

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SeasonOfLeaves

Res!!
Boohooo lost the first reserve! Broken Heart
But koi naaa.. shall be back after my holidays to unreserve this
Love yaaa ShreeeHeartHug

Love you loads... bucket loads Big smile Big smile Big smile

Unresss!
Guess who's back from the holiday? 

Erm... Duchess of Yorkshire... lol... Season of Leaves  is back Wink 

All refreshed and with some new ideas that I am waiting to pen down he he he. But anyway as promised... my comments for the story!Embarrassed

Am always waiting for new stories Embarrassed Oh yay! Yipee oh yipee oh yipee... I am waiting for your comment Big smile

I know u updated part 3 on a different page but I am just updating my comment here yeah?

Arrey who cares! I need to read your thoughts on this! *biting nails*

Part 1

I love that date and not just because it's my birthday lol. 

Yeah it's also my fav date of the year LOL

Awww what a cute start! You wrote the kinda stories I like haina, Shree? Tui jaanish that I go bonkers when I read childhood friendships blossoming into lovee haaayeee. And not to mention - LETTERS!!!! Tongue

Yep... you got that! I mean I had to write something jeta te tor shob fav elements hoi! Christmas + childhood friendship + letters... LOL... Embarrassed

Little Arjun and Sakshi were just too adorable and too cute. I wanted to hug both of them. What kind of parents did she have? Neither wanted the little one and deserted her in the cold ... cruel heartless people!

I know, actually I knew a person, she was the product of a shameful affair, I mean her father's family hated her because they thought she was bleh and bleh and her mother's family hated her because she was the sign of an affair - iss sab main bacchi ka dosh thori na hai??

And this is what Christmas is all about right? About giving... and both Arjun and Nuno (aww... u know I had a nanny too when I was little... Maa was doing her PhD and then working so I used to spend all my time with her... we used to live in Kolkata then.. afterwards we moved to Delhi so we drifted apart.. this kinda reminded me of her... sometimes I really wanna meet her and see what she looks like now). Anywaaay! It was a lovely and cute start *tiiight hugs*

Oh my! See coincidentally it fitted so well! (tight hug to you too!) Nanny, yeah some are really special!

And hmmm I wonder who wrote those letters - Nuno or did they write them to each other? That last bit was super cute Heart

Who wrote those... maybe none of them you mentioned *wink*

Oh oh did I tell u we went to Niagara falls when I was 9? Dad was working at Maryland and we had gone to visit for like 2 months... It was soo beautiful!  I did tell u I went to NY then right?

Oh My God... loads of coincidences out here!!!

Part 2

Treee decorating! That's always my most favourite bit... taking it out of the box, putting the base and top together, separating the branches... u captured them all Embarrassed And then of course, the decos and the lights... can't believe it's time to take the tree down already *sniff* 

Oh I am glad I could manage to do a decent job out here *sniff* Oh I know... but then am all ready for Christmas 2015! Hihi... I mean you liking my work means a bucket lot to me *smiles*

Aww.. his possessiveness towards her and the sparks of jealousy was adorable.. hahaha Nicholas bit was awesome! :P I could soo see a teenager Arjun getting angry ... ARREY wait! Husky voice, eh? *raises eyebrows* aar tui bolish je tui innocent TongueTongue

Yeah, I don't know why that there is always something special in being possessive... haha... not just in love but in any relationship (not obsessive, that gets creepy LOL)

Oh oh oh... hold your horses Rituparna! *raising an eyebrow* since Arjun happens to be in his teens, this is the time when the voice box of lads starts to crack, causing them to have deeper voices, and when they try to lower the tone it turns husky! That is it!!! *shooting a glare at u*

Oh yeah, am the most innocent baby lost in this big bad world! And even Heli will vouch for this... ahem... Heli... hai na? I am a little cute girl... *why am I not getting response Confused*

Oh! I thought initially that her parents were divorced and maybe both abandoned her... wait, I might be having a slow brain coz of the holiday and the barsaat of emails I had to face at work today :P Aar oi lokta aabar amae jalachhe ..ufff. Anyway! Heart broke when she overheard the conversation... Arjun's dad is just Angry

Aiii... u and his atal prem kahani... LOL... jokes apart! Yeah, I have seen so many people like that, one of my relatives was like, even though in a very sweet voice "Oor shate kotha bolishna, janina kon ghor theke aashe!" I was Angry

Oooh u like strawberry cheesecake? Ben and Jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice cream! *dreamy*

I love strawberry cheesecake! *yummm*

That part where they switch the lights on... *jumps up and down* I just remembered our email exchange he he he. Add that to my list of "Best things about Christmas" .. It's over now.. *sobs*

*Giggle* Yeah, that's my most favourite part in Christmas! Oh... do not cry Ritttuuu... 

I dunno why I was suddenly reminded of John Green's novels.. and his short story in "Let in Snow". Do u read his books? Your writing is so... warm ... at least in this particular story EmbarrassedEmbarrassedThat's the word I can come up with hehe.

Oh my... that is one huge compliment *sniffing away tears* senti hoi gelam, shotti... it means a  lot to me! *tight hugs*

Hayeee my birthday in 3 different years! I am living 3 ages here lol.

Yuppp... Wink

Part 3

Hmmm *thinks really hard* I wonder why Shree wrote this in first personnn... hmmm *suspicious eyes*

*cough cough* *splutter water* WTH are you thinking! Previously I was shuttling between 1st person and 3rd person *glare* 

Sakshi sounds immensely like Shree *thinks hard again* ... Are her thoughts mirroring yours? Are you really an innocent bholi bhaali ladki? :P HAH! I get a chance to tease u now... tui toh shobshomoi amake tease korish... *ahem* *rubs hands in glee*

AAAHHH!!!!! *running away* ETA KI!!!! SAKSHI SOUNDS LIKE SHREE... *ZOR KA JHATKA* HER THOUGHTS MIRRORING MINE??? II KAA BAAT HAI! *MURDER MIND* NO NO NO... GRRR Angry Angry Angry Angry

it is just that, umm... like... just that... aye I am bholi bhali ladki *red cheeks* Madam, now you wait, PM te I will write a special comment only on ... cruise Wink What was it again? Oh haan, 

It had something to do with the arc of the foot *evil smile* Sakshi does not mirror my thoughts! Arrey I am writing toh she will sound like me na *hiding myself in a blanket*

Arrrgh Mr. Rawte Angry.. I wanted to throw him into a sea of sharks! But but but I loved this fearless version of Sakshi! I was dancing with pompom balls lol.. Yeah he deserved that! In fact he deserved more arrrgh.Angry

Yeah, I can't  tolerate sehmi hui Sakshi, this version is certainly me Wink

Last part

Aww they are finally getting married Heart Their mandap looks beautiful.. waise tui kichu kom romantic noy... I mean look at u! The mandap, the crimson sherwani, wedding night, silk robe eh? Aar tui bolish je tui khuuub i innocent ... tai na? REALLY? LOLROFL

yeah so? What in wedding night Sakshi should be wearing formal business suit kya? Grr you! Ahem *cough* you see baccha Ritu *wink* I may not be a romantic but my writing personality and my thoughts do differ *wink* Yeah, so what's wrong in a crimson sherwani?? *raise eyebrows*

*whispering* I bet she is thinking of Aakaash to be there... *oops!*

Listen, maine toh wedding night likha hi nahi *wink* Yeah! In my other two shots... hihi... oh shoot... no don't read them! I won't be spared from your teasings! Plus there are grammatical and punctuation errors which I was too lazy to correct *LOL* 

Achaaa ebar I am thinking about French people and whether there was actually any sachhai in what u said to me *ahem* balcony... *ahem*

Oi... French people tend to be quite open and passionate in love! Not every French person is like that... LOL... but yeah they are jovial bunch of people.. 

Balcony... RITTTUUU... TUI GELI AAJKE!!! KHUB NACHU NACHU KORCHISH ON TEASING ME RIGHT!! KARARA JAWAAB MILEGA!

But aww ...love how they curled up on the sofa as always Embarrassed Best friends first and lovers later... that's how it should be EmbarrassedAnd you always kept their relationship so special.

Yeah... that's the perfect wedding night for them, to just be together *unlike what you think... silk robe toh kya hua? hmph!*

Ahhh the ending was so sweet... Santa's POV!!Embarrassed

Glad you loved this one so so so much!

I won't say thank you to u coz friend hai, tera haq banta hai mere liye likhna hai na? Wink

Obvio re Wink

It was a unique idea I thought - accepting Santa as their father and especially Sakshi... the way she innocently accepted Claus as her surname... and then Arjun finally completed her name. *sigh*

Yep... 

It was a beautiful story, Shree. Enjoyed it totally and yeah I relived Christmas eve and my birthday once more through this story. Christmas was and always will remain special for me. And u made it even more special. Love you loads and loads for this cute story... And love you for everything else!HeartHug

Glad you loved this so much, it means a lot *senti smile*

P.S - I owe u a huge email... just got back sooo ektu time lagbe hehe. I hope you're studying hard for your exams.Geek

Yes I am Ritu AUNTY! Hihi... jokes apart, haan re... I am Embarrassed

Love ya loads and loads,

Love you too... 

Rituparna *with the bong accent*

Don't worry Aakaash ke shikie debo! Chinta korishna Wink *mummy bhaaagooo*

OHHH P.P.S - That Aakash siggie u made for me was *thuddd* Love ya even more for thatHeart

Hihi... glad you loved that! Love you too re!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeasonOfLeaves

sweetpari4u97 IF-Dazzler
sweetpari4u97
sweetpari4u97

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Such a beautiful ending 
Just loved it

IArmageddonI

_Shivani_ Goldie
_Shivani_
_Shivani_

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Beautiful ending dear... I love it... its awesome... thanks for such a wonderful story

IArmageddonI

EshaalYousufzai IF-Rockerz
EshaalYousufzai
EshaalYousufzai

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
You made me senti!!!!!!!!!!!
Such a wonderful story with a wonderful ending.
Loved it to the core...
I loved every single thing of this story every single thing..
And the last two lines is superb...
Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You brought Tooth Fairy, Santa and Sandman but u missed Bunny and Jack Frost!!
And I love bunny very much..
Heh heh..
But truly loved it..
Love yaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
And miss u..

IArmageddonI

anu91 IF-Dazzler
anu91
anu91

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
beautiful os...