Arjun
Arjun

Arakshi SS : Christmas Eve *complete* 3rd post pg1 and pg 6

IArmageddonI IF-Dazzler
IArmageddonI
IArmageddonI

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged
REMOVED DUE TO PLAIGIARISM

Only selected loyal readers shall be sent a pm of my blog. 

Pls pm me for blog link. Any shy silent reader... yet loyal.. you can scrap/pm me

Regards,

Armageddon

Edited by Armagadon - 25 March 2015 at 12:46am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

k.riyapreeti4AamnaKhalidSukhi35VirMan505shailyshukla9AadhyaAashutoshprachi90anitasharma0913155sisodia_shefaliArakshiya_58kunchumiss_preciousAreesha566dinazzsweetpari4u97Godly_AffectionskraftyEshaalYousufzaiSeasonOfLeavesAeDilHaiMushkilSnehajain_Tabassum_LOVE.GOLDKaran.Preeta

IArmageddonI IF-Dazzler
IArmageddonI
IArmageddonI

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Pls pm me for blog link. Any shy silent reader... yet loyal.. you can scrap/pm me

Regards,

Armageddon.

Edited by Armagadon - 25 March 2015 at 12:46am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

k.riyapriyal.preeti4AamnaKhalidSukhi35VirMan505angelicdeeptishailyshukla9AadhyaAashutoshSwara85_Aditi_Ssisodia_shefali0913155miss_preciousGodly_AffectionAreesha566sweetpari4u97EshaalYousufzaiSeasonOfLeavesSnehajain_Tabassum_Karan.PreetaLOVE.GOLD

IArmageddonI IF-Dazzler
IArmageddonI
IArmageddonI

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Regards,

Armageddon

Edited by Armagadon - 25 March 2015 at 12:47am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti4VirMan505sisodia_shefalisweetpari4u97Arakshiya_58skraftySeasonOfLeaves_Tabassum_Karan.PreetaLOVE.GOLD

skrafty IF-Rockerz
skrafty
skrafty

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:33am | IP Logged
RES//Unres
Awesome start
lovely
So Arjun hates Christmas and Santa because his parents Don't have time for him
His Nuno is everything for him
Loved their bond
poor Sakshi
feeling bad for her condition
Sakshi scared of Arjun
ab agar woh bear ki tarah dikhega to aur kya hogaLOLLOLLOL
Loved Sakshi's belief in Santa
Arjun and Nuno took Sakshi with them
nice
Sakshi --baby polar bearLOLLOLLOL
Arjun and Sakshi got letters from SantaBig smileBig smile
loved Arakshi bond
their friendship is so pure

now ten years later

So Nuno adopted Sakshi
loved their cute fight
Nuno passed awayCry
really their friendship is adorable
Arjun is really possessive about Sakshi
Arjun's DadAngry
poor SakshiCryCryCry
loved the Shop wala part
both trying to make Christmas special for each other
so sweet
loved the FB
Sakshi is so innocent
really loved them
beautiful part
waiting for the next one
continue soon

Edited by skrafty - 30 December 2014 at 9:10am
SeasonOfLeaves IF-Rockerz
SeasonOfLeaves
SeasonOfLeaves

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Res!!
Boohooo lost the first reserve! Broken Heart
But koi naaa.. shall be back after my holidays to unreserve this
Love yaaa ShreeeHeartHug

Unresss!
Guess who's back from the holiday? All refreshed and with some new ideas that I am waiting to pen down he he he. But anyway as promised... my comments for the story!Embarrassed
I know u updated part 3 on a different page but I am just updating my comment here yeah?

Part 1

I love that date and not just because it's my birthday lol. Awww what a cute start! You wrote the kinda stories I like haina, Shree? Tui jaanish that I go bonkers when I read childhood friendships blossoming into lovee haaayeee. And not to mention - LETTERS!!!! Tongue

Little Arjun and Sakshi were just too adorable and too cute. I wanted to hug both of them. What kind of parents did she have? Neither wanted the little one and deserted her in the cold ... cruel heartless people!

And this is what Christmas is all about right? About giving... and both Arjun and Nuno (aww... u know I had a nanny too when I was little... Maa was doing her PhD and then working so I used to spend all my time with her... we used to live in Kolkata then.. afterwards we moved to Delhi so we drifted apart.. this kinda reminded me of her... sometimes I really wanna meet her and see what she looks like now). Anywaaay! It was a lovely and cute start *tiiight hugs*

And hmmm I wonder who wrote those letters - Nuno or did they write them to each other? That last bit was super cute Heart

Oh oh did I tell u we went to Niagara falls when I was 9? Dad was working at Maryland and we had gone to visit for like 2 months... It was soo beautiful!  I did tell u I went to NY then right?

Part 2

Treee decorating! That's always my most favourite bit... taking it out of the box, putting the base and top together, separating the branches... u captured them all Embarrassed And then of course, the decos and the lights... can't believe it's time to take the tree down already *sniff*

Aww.. his possessiveness towards her and the sparks of jealousy was adorable.. hahaha Nicholas bit was awesome! :P I could soo see a teenager Arjun getting angry ... ARREY wait! Husky voice, eh? *raises eyebrows* aar tui bolish je tui innocent TongueTongue

Oh! I thought initially that her parents were divorced and maybe both abandoned her... wait, I might be having a slow brain coz of the holiday and the barsaat of emails I had to face at work today :P Aar oi lokta aabar amae jalachhe ..ufff. Anyway! Heart broke when she overheard the conversation... Arjun's dad is just Angry

Oooh u like strawberry cheesecake? Ben and Jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice cream! *dreamy*

That part where they switch the lights on... *jumps up and down* I just remembered our email exchange he he he. Add that to my list of "Best things about Christmas" .. It's over now.. *sobs*

I dunno why I was suddenly reminded of John Green's novels.. and his short story in "Let in Snow". Do u read his books? Your writing is so... warm ... at least in this particular story EmbarrassedEmbarrassedThat's the word I can come up with hehe.

Hayeee my birthday in 3 different years! I am living 3 ages here lol.

Part 3

Hmmm *thinks really hard* I wonder why Shree wrote this in first personnn... hmmm *suspicious eyes*

Sakshi sounds immensely like Shree *thinks hard again* ... Are her thoughts mirroring yours? Are you really an innocent bholi bhaali ladki? :P HAH! I get a chance to tease u now... tui toh shobshomoi amake tease korish... *ahem* *rubs hands in glee*

Arrrgh Mr. Rawte Angry.. I wanted to throw him into a sea of sharks! But but but I loved this fearless version of Sakshi! I was dancing with pompom balls lol.. Yeah he deserved that! In fact he deserved more arrrgh.Angry

Last part

Aww they are finally getting married Heart Their mandap looks beautiful.. waise tui kichu kom romantic noy... I mean look at u! The mandap, the crimson sherwani, wedding night, silk robe eh? Aar tui bolish je tui khuuub i innocent ... tai na? REALLY? LOLROFL

Achaaa ebar I am thinking about French people and whether there was actually any sachhai in what u said to me *ahem* balcony... *ahem*

But aww ...love how they curled up on the sofa as always Embarrassed Best friends first and lovers later... that's how it should be EmbarrassedAnd you always kept their relationship so special.

Ahhh the ending was so sweet... Santa's POV!!Embarrassed

I won't say thank you to u coz friend hai, tera haq banta hai mere liye likhna hai na? WinkIt was a unique idea I thought - accepting Santa as their father and especially Sakshi... the way she innocently accepted Claus as her surname... and then Arjun finally completed her name. *sigh*

It was a beautiful story, Shree. Enjoyed it totally and yeah I relived Christmas eve and my birthday once more through this story. Christmas was and always will remain special for me. And u made it even more special. Love you loads and loads for this cute story... And love you for everything else!HeartHug

P.S - I owe u a huge email... just got back sooo ektu time lagbe hehe. I hope you're studying hard for your exams.Geek

Love ya loads and loads,

Rituparna *with the bong accent*

OHHH P.P.S - That Aakash siggie u made for me was *thuddd* Love ya even more for thatHeart

Edited by SeasonOfLeaves - 07 January 2015 at 6:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IArmageddonI

skrafty IF-Rockerz
skrafty
skrafty

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SeasonOfLeaves

Res!!
Love yaaa ShreeeHeartHug

Sorry Ritu

IArmageddonI

SeasonOfLeaves IF-Rockerz
SeasonOfLeaves
SeasonOfLeaves

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skrafty

Res!!
Love yaaa ShreeeHeartHug

Sorry Ritu
Na na.. it's okaayEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IArmageddonIskrafty

IArmageddonI IF-Dazzler
IArmageddonI
IArmageddonI

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Res!!
Love yaaa ShreeeHeartHug

Love ya moreee!!!!

Wait for today... will complete the OS :) Aww... all I wanted was for you to comment! Hehe

Go to top