Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Friendship...!!

Elita Goldie
Elita
Elita

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hello all,
Am new to this forum. Started watching this serial recently and got hooked...so watched all episodes from beginning on youtube. Suhani's character is so innocent and honest and the actor portrays it well too... As I watched today's episode all I could remember was this song...

Dushman na kare dost ne woh kaam kiya hai
Ummr bhar ka ghum humein inaam diya hai

Apane hi giraate hain nasheman pe bijaliya
Nasheman pe bijaliya
Gairon ne aake phir bhi use thaam diya hai

It shows 'All that's white is not milk...'. I hope Yuvraj realises this soon...
I wonder as to why he isn't suspecting Soumya's intentions...or does he still feel for her that he fails to see beyond her so called beauty. When it's so clear to his mother and Sharad...why not for him? So far I feel he's got into the comfort zone with Suhani, but he doesn't love her nor looks like he'll accept her. So, will he be okay if Soumya waltzes into his life again...?Would appreciate inputs on this.

Edited by Elita - 27 December 2014 at 6:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piyushiParm.clarityyanks28shanakyasharan

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elita

Hello all,
Am new to this forum. Started watching this serial recently and got hooked...so watched all episodes from beginning on youtube. Suhani's character is so innocent and honest and the actor portrays it well too... As I watched today's episode all I could remember was this song...

Dushman na kare dost ne woh kaam kiya hai

Apane hi giraate hain nasheman pe bijaliya
Nasheman pe bijaliya
Gairon ne aake phir bhi use thaam diya hai

It shows 'All that's white is not milk...'. I hope Yuvraj realises this soon...
I wonder as to why he isn't suspecting Soumya's intentions...or does he still feel for her that he fails to see beyond her so called beauty. When it's so clear to his mother and Sharad...why not for him? So far I feel he's got into the comfort zone with Suhani, but he doesn't love her nor looks like he'll accept her. So, will he be okay if Soumya waltzes into his life again...?Would appreciate inputs on this.

First of all- a big welcome to the forum. HugHope you will enjoy your time here.
Well, Yuvraj has to be shown ignorant to Soumya's intentions so that they can pile on the drama.

I think you don't have to worry about Yuvraj being receptive to Soumya too much. If you see, he treats her like a guest- a temporary person who has to be treated well. His concern for her is pretty superficial and doesn't seem like the concern of a lover. When her life was in danger during the accident, Yuvraj's reaction was very cursory. He stayed with her because Dadi told him to and also apologised on behalf of Suhani- this shows that he thinks of Suhani and himself as one unit. There are many other instances where he treats her like what she actually is- his wife's best friend and nothing more.

So, my answer is NO. Yuvraj will not be okay with Soumya waltzing into his life again because he doesn't love her. He makes that clear through his actions.

As for Suhani, I feel he has started loving her but his love hasn't matured yet. Due to his earlier disgust towards their relationship, he is not at a stage where he can wholeheartedly "love" her. I feel that it's a war between his heart and mind- although his heart has started beating for the clumsy yet caring Suhani, his mind tells him that her dark complexion is not "apt" for him. It will take some kind of a crisis to get rid of this dilemma. With The Evil Trio's planning, that moment of crisis is coming soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.lovely_ladyyanks28shanakyasharan

Elita Goldie
Elita
Elita

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thanks Clarity...I hope Yuvraj is able see beyond the color and schemes of the four evil ladies. Feel sorry for Suhani at the moment...but am glad she didn't share her relationship details with Soumya. She has started to draw a line with her best buddy when it comes to Yuvraj. Way to go gurl...Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.clarityyanks28

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elita

Thanks Clarity...I hope Yuvraj is able see beyond the color and schemes of the four evil ladies. Feel sorry for Suhani at the moment...but am glad she didn't share her relationship details with Soumya. She has started to draw a line with her best buddy when it comes to Yuvraj. Way to go gurl...Thumbs Up

I agree and am very happy that she has drawn that line.   I don't know if its intentional as she senses something amiss with her relationship with Somu or if she just doesn't want to share her her relationship info with Somu as it's none of her business, either way, I'm extremely happy that she didn't do it!

And BTW, welcome to the forum Elita! Hug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top