India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

is rv's charchter is powerful ?

madhvan Groupbie
madhvan
madhvan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
on the outset it look like rv's character looks powerful but i don't really think so
why
see the failures of rv
his character was assassinated but he  couldn't proves his innocence   (disha episode)
he cant keep his friendship alive  
he couldn't prove  baa(old lady)bad intension against ishaani
he couldnt prove chirag true face to ishaani nor his dirty tricks 
after reentry as a  rich man 
still he couldnt  prove chirag face to ishaani  (chirag with a girl in the hotel.)
he lost the zavari's contract to chirag
even in the marriage only chirag dumped ishaani and left
his (rv)marriage too was not his decision its was ritika's decision 
he failed to keep his most trusted loyalist with him rishi (rishi was loyal to him for 2 years)  
finally he himself trapped in to chirag dirty trick (even after knowing him fully and what kind of dirty tricks he can play)
the biggest loss of his life his love(it looks like he is going to destroy his love with his own hand)
he is the main lead but he is losing everything (at times he takes blame on his own)
as far as i see rv character is big loser kind of a character 
friends do any one have a different version?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sona29

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged
RVs character looses every-time because he does everything in a true way..chirag wins bcoz he uses his dirty cheap tricks...
and being honest is the reson Ranvir is RV now and chirag is chirkut..LOL

But this time his inspiration to live has been lost and he's living the life with a broken heart..Broken Heart..

and during such situations every human being will change..and most probably changes in a worst way...

Thats now gonna happen with RV here...but this will definitely help him to stay out of the creatures like chirkut, baa & disha.. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_AnrayshaElvish_HobbitmistofshadowsMahi_ve

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Ranveer isn't a loser. And I agree with Joe that Ranveer works in a true way. He couldn't show Ishaani Chirag's true face does not prove he was a loser but Ishaani was blind. He did not show Disha and Baa's true face because he owes Harshad Parekh a lot. Disha & Baa might have been jerks to him, Harshad wasn't and after he died, it was Ranveer's duty to look after his family. If Ranveer would still have stuck to his grudge, he could never have gained Ishaani's love and trust. For the marriage part, it wasn't his decision but he was meant to marry Ishaani. Ritika by asking him to marry Ishaani didn't make a sacrifice and nor did Chirag prove any kind of greatness. If you looked at the things closely, you'd understand the moral struggle Ranveer must have been going through- marrying a girl who doesn't love him, but still had to marry due to her family and their reputation. Now, looking at the pictures that were sent to Ranveer it's more than possible for him to misunderstand Ishaani since in few of those she herself was smiling and the marks on her neck proved her to be with Chirag. He has been at fault at times but they have had reasons of their own. And few of his failures prove him to be a HUMAN rather than some demigod hero. After the leap for a while his character was spoiled, but other than that Ranveer has been a good character. And I have no qualms in saying he's one of my most favorite fictional characters of all time. Maybe EK spoils his character in the future, his portrayal so far shall keep him my favorite character forever.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Petrichorlove_priyaa_sonatacaJ-O-E-B-O-Ynebuna

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Ranveer isn't a loser. And I agree with Joe that Ranveer works in a true way. He couldn't show Ishaani Chirag's true face does not prove he was a loser but Ishaani was blind. He did not show Disha and Baa's true face because he owes Harshad Parekh a lot. Disha & Baa might have been jerks to him, Harshad wasn't and after he died, it was Ranveer's duty to look after his family. If Ranveer would still have stuck to his grudge, he could never have gained Ishaani's love and trust. For the marriage part, it wasn't his decision but he was meant to marry Ishaani. Ritika by asking him to marry Ishaani didn't make a sacrifice and nor did Chirag prove any kind of greatness. If you looked at the things closely, you'd understand the moral struggle Ranveer must have been going through- marrying a girl who doesn't love him, but still had to marry due to her family and their reputation. Now, looking at the pictures that were sent to Ranveer it's more than possible for him to misunderstand Ishaani since in few of those she herself was smiling and the marks on her neck proved her to be with Chirag. He has been at fault at times but they have had reasons of their own. And few of his failures prove him to be a HUMAN rather than some demigod hero. After the leap for a while his character was spoiled, but other than that Ranveer has been a good character. And I have no qualms in saying he's one of my most favorite fictional characters of all time. Maybe EK spoils his character in the future, his portrayal so far shall keep him my favorite character forever.

Totally agree with you Elvish.ClapClap.You have said it all & I've nothing more to say...& for me also Ranveer is the most favorite character I've ever seen...& more over victory or defeat in a war or challenge never decides whether the person is a looser or winner...It's his thinking  which decides this...And here Ranveer is definitely the true winner due to his true actions as Joe said..& so his character is so powerful...

Elvish_Hobbit

sria2015 Groupbie
sria2015
sria2015

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Its funny how everyone is blaming Ishani for trusting CHirag when we all know Ranveer also did exactly the same thing ...believed Chirag.. Problem is not Chirag ..Problem is Ishani Ranveer should have trusted each other..
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sria2015

Its funny how everyone is blaming Ishani for trusting CHirag when we all know Ranveer also did exactly the same thing ...believed Chirag.. Problem is not Chirag ..Problem is Ishani Ranveer should have trusted each other..
The real problem is Chirag. It was him who lied to her saying he has a proof of her father's death, and a helpless daughter ran off to him for her dead father's sake wishing everything she heard and saw is wrong. Ranveer didn't trust Chirag. If you remember the moments when Ishaani was with Chirkut in his uncle's non-existing house there was Rishi taking snaps of hers. You must remember Chirag would have sent all the photos to Ranveer. ALL MEANS ALL. Looking at them it was impossible for him to deny the false truth. His mother told him about Ishaani, Chirag said those dirty things to him and finally those photos. Another thing you should remember is that once he saw those pics, he didn't look angry, but hurt. He didn't blame Ishaani. For the future tracks we'll have to wait to see his behaviour. One can't just blame either of them for "not trusting each other."
mistofshadows IF-Dazzler
mistofshadows
mistofshadows

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Ishaani trusting Chirag and Ranveer trusting Chirag are two wholly different things. Ishaani hadn't ever required any material evidence against Ranveer before their marriage to hate him and mistrust him. Only after their marriage did she regain her marbles back not because she fully believed in Ranveer but because Chirag had betrayed her by abandoning her in the mandap.
Ranveer on the other hand had always believed and trusted Ishaani. Even Chirag knows this very well that Ranveer would never trust his words alone. So he made Disha bring Amba to witness Ishaani coming to his home and in Lonavla clicked those incriminating pictures.
Ranveer already under tension of the police case was constantly being provoked against Ishaani by his mother but still he didn't doubt her. But when he saw those photos and marks on her neck, his greatest fear because reality. She was his no longer.
Him trusting Chirag this time is not surprising because as much Ranveer knows Chirag, even Chirag knows Ranveer quite well.

Elvish_Hobbit

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Rv z nt a loser bt he faced many troubles as he is a good person nd good ppl always get in troubles..
Had he been a loser,he shudnt hv got ishani nd her love nd everythngincld wealth..

Edited by tinatartari - 27 December 2014 at 10:30am

Elvish_Hobbit

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index