NIRLOK ALL THE WAY !!! UPDATED :))

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:37am | IP Logged
YOU NEVER JUST STOP LOVING SOMEONE..
IT'S JUST YOU STOPPED SHOWING IT...Wink

IT'S FOR SHLOKIE Big smile
He never stopped loving Anjali Big smile yes, you heard it right Stern Smile even though he was a hot headed.. temperamental.. tantrum throwing big boy...he always loved his MOTHER... but in his own way Wacko

Now he's doing the same with his GOD like FATHER LOL ...all the signs(hiccups, dreams, nightmares, yearning) are indicating only one thing... Silly NIRLOK are very much in LOVE Wacko LOL ...NEVER TO PART is the motto of their lifeCool ...sooner or later...CVS gonna treat us with the love hate story of the most sizzling jodi...ASHLOK...nah...NIRLOK Day DreamingROFL Even jealousy track... Shlok bonds with Ayi and make Baba J Evil Smile

ANJALI in ANJALI KI RASOI LOL
Anji is happy to see the FT on her name Big smile but her happiness was short lived Ouch seeing her son SHLOK AGNIHOTHRI serving food Ouch even had a small FB of hottie in Ferrari... I was Day Dreaming ...but then my happiness was short lived... Confused APS on the screen Confused
Today I found a way out for all TV viewers... That's MUTING her dialoguesROFL then only I noticed she has such a scattered teeth Big smile .CUTTT!!

ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR Wink
Baba spilled the beans D'oh that anand had called him Confused now varjal in their toes to divert baba...( Hmm... acc to the new spoiler... I think DADA may kidnap BABA... Wink )
Later Dada wants to celebrate hot daddy bday...but baba wants his favourite toy -SHLOK as his bday gift... Stern Smile *cough* something is burning Confused oh it's Dada's tummy LOL ROFL

DJ VU!!!!
Shlokie massaging aayi's feet and asking her why she hid Baba's wrong doings... then lying n her lap... felt like have watched that scene already LOL credit goes to all the forum writers ROFL yes..have read such scenes in various FFs and wanted to watch those scenes onscreen... Way to go CVS!! for such beautiful scenes Clap
Out of no where Anji mentioned about NAs bday ..made shlokie emotionalCry after swati's these days BABA's nightmares haunting SHLOK Big smile LOL

PRECAP!!!CVS returned baba his brain as NEW YEAR GIFT... HIP HIP!HURRAY!! Party

Edited by Priya_ShrAvi - 27 December 2014 at 7:56am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

deepasravanthiramamani65angelstar98AryaPrasadanu.shravisara222crazianss1609Sajiiesameelavina_radev48miacSathia007vj3072jhumjhumBabyBearFanGirlDEVU.NAIRnandu_nanmahirmukhtarakashavanicharanyaajk.taddy1234dv19Dogan1

crazian Goldie
crazian
crazian

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Nice write up priya...
loved aashlok and anji scenes...
baba deserves all that is coming his wayEvil Smile
Dada donno how low he is gonna stopShocked
i must fly to pune to bid adieu to someone...the cvs are still waiting for that auspicious moment to bid farewell to lizard

Edited by crazian - 27 December 2014 at 9:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007nandu_nan

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:41am | IP Logged
LOL Priya nice one. Did not know one could smell DADA.s burning tummy. Hahahahahh.shlok thinking of baba n dreaming of him was good as the track is moving ahead. 
Want to see Nirlok bond but not right now. It is too soon.

Gift of baba.s brains by the CVs...haha good one. Someone is getting them back.Wink

Edited by nim_var - 27 December 2014 at 10:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65Sathia007vj3072nandu_nanPriya_ShrAviDogan1

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Hey partner
Hilarious post

Yup nirlok all the wayOuch Soon going to ebp witness baba bacha romance...tks to astha she will make it happen...that's why all this hiccups,yearning and nightmares...

May be dada will kidnap baba,and he will escape to Mumbai...as per geeta twitter tiny and Anjali going in search of baba...Ouch
So one more person in the shoebox...Stern Smile 

U know what partner
Iam sensing apsara might fall for hot daddyErmm

Everybody's birthday celebrated excepting leads...I think cvs have some problem with the leadsShocked

Edited by Dogan1 - 27 December 2014 at 8:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65ss1609vj3072Sathia007akashavaniPriya_ShrAvinandu_nan

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Updated
nandu_nan IF-Rockerz
nandu_nan
nandu_nan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Nice post Priya...
Shlok loves baba more evn if he says he hates him he will still love him...and tht was evident tdy...
In agnihotri parivar everybody s bthday is celebrated bt not leads!wen will shlok or astha birthday come?????
Anjali in ashloks food truck...imagining abt shlok s past ...shlok in his car,giving autograph,I was like Day Dreaming ...and Thn was cut by apsaraAngry she and her talks with anjali Angry anjali and ashlok scene was nice ...and shlok has strtd feeling tht smtg bad is gonna happen with baba...
Precap :baba has seen indrajeet name...so may b he will gt to knw abt changes ...and our new villain in town mr.varadagnihotri might harm baba n some way...may be he might plan sme accident to na and baba losing memory or smtg like baba cant do anything...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65sara222vj3072Sathia007akashavaniPriya_ShrAviDogan1

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Nice review priya...
Nirlok cant stop loving each other LOL
Varad is going to lose all his properties...
What is Anand's plan?Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65vj3072Priya_ShrAvi

DEVU.NAIR IF-Rockerz
DEVU.NAIR
DEVU.NAIR

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
u always rocked with ur splendid reviews dearu,like it very muchHugHeart
first of all,loved today's epiHeartso happy to see this ayi bacha bonding,almost one year we waited for thatEmbarrassedHeart
now am sure our cv's got mad in love with APSLOLLOLbaar baar apsara apsara apsaraD'ohAngryAngry
first time i like our Mr.Assitant anand this muchWinkhope he will find out our shlokieTongue
and varadAngryAngryam very much like to give him a
foodtruck vali scene was a cute one,like itHeart
and precap babaAngryAngryvaradDeadDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65vj3072Sathia007Priya_ShrAviDogan1

Go to top