Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Sabhayata

its ok yaar just report i have reported many posts just now for all the biased updates and chatting tum bhi bas wahi karo

i knw thts better to report chupke se kam se kam personal cmmnt sunne nahi milenge ๐Ÿ˜†
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

i knw thts better to report chupke se kam se kam personal cmmnt sunne nahi milenge ๐Ÿ˜†

I agree it's wrong to go personal and you've every right to report but you can do that without posting about it.
Plus you are chatting as well...at least practice what you preach...khud karo to theek,dosre Karen to report...
Ajeeb baat hay...

LF: GA
and again thnk u for updates everybody here..
Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

I agree it's wrong to go personal and you've every right to report but you can do that without posting about it.
Plus you are chatting as well...at least practice what you preach...khud karo to theek,dosre Karen to report...
Ajeeb baat hay...

i dnt deny i dnt chat i always have but in limit.yaha sab lf pe discussion karte hai and cmmnt karte hai hm pe i didnt report anytym..aaj epi pe dekha to mentioned wht i have reported..
aur aj chatting nahi ki maine mujhpe koi personal gaya to i replied thts not chatting i guess.
thnk u for updates to all..i agree i wont mention abt reporting thng..but atleast accept there is no way to defend someone going personal on this mere reporting thng ๐Ÿฅฑ
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I couldn't get what was the personal comment that was reported even after reading through all posts๐Ÿ˜•
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

i dnt deny i dnt chat i always have but in limit.yaha sab lf pe discussion karte hai and cmmnt karte hai hm pe i didnt report anytym..aaj epi pe dekha to mentioned wht i have reported..

aur aj chatting nahi ki maine mujhpe koi personal gaya to i replied thts not chatting i guess.
thnk u for updates to all..i agree i wont mention abt reporting thng..but atleast accept there is no way to defend someone going personal on this mere reporting thng ๐Ÿฅฑ

I'm not defending anyone I'm just saying it's not necessary to mention that you reported something coz others would definitely react.
Plus,those discussing are 'at least' giving updates unlike 'certain' few here.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

Ajeeb baat hay...

Preach karne se kya hota hain

so many times DT note has come but no one follows it so others also have a limit

this doesn't seem like an LF update thread but like an AT
Originally posted by: susan29

I couldn't get what was the personal comment that was reported even after reading through all posts๐Ÿ˜•

some one called 2 tyms mr rotlu to me (btw iam miss)๐Ÿ˜† and told me to chnge my dp as dhoni is not a rotlu..hope u understnd its personal for me..aur if u dnt thnk like tht no problem

sorry again for chat but its a reply again to ques related to me..
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Friends,

The BB8 LF thread has been flagged for various number of forum violations which involves personal attacks, arguments, chatting and bashing contestants & is being subjected to a temporary closure for review purposes. Please note that the BB8 Development Team requires up to 24-36 hours to conduct the review.

Till the BB8 Development Team continues a full review of the LF thread and reopens it, please kindly refrain from opening a New Thread or use any of the Previous Threads. Members are also reminded that LF discussions CANNOT be continued in the DDT or any other thread forum-wide.

We hope to have everyone's understanding and co-operation.

Thank you,
BB8 Development Team.