Still stuck in the past or his old serial LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarnim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Voted 5. loved everything about the episode, including Apsara calling Anjali Saasubai, as Anjali's expression following Apsara's explanation was worth a million bucks ROFL Thumbs Up

Saji, so true. She could hardly wait to escape from her clutches and run the other way...esp when she was invited to lunch. ROFL. 

Now, Aasthu has her ayi to swat the annoying pest away... The whole epi was rocking. 

Sathia007mahirmukhtar

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Somebody voted pathetic LOL

Really? it was full of Shlok, Ab Kya problem hai LOL

Saji, MY MYSTERY VOTER HAS TO VOTE PATHETIC EVERY SINGLE DAY, ELSE I CAN'T GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP. I am worried if I do not see that rating.ROFL ROFL I know all is well when I see that rating.LOL

Dunno why I am getting that, missing past glory or  hatred for a particular actor, hence the rating irrespective of the track shown.LOL.

Sathia007mahirmukhtar

gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Somebody voted pathetic LOL

Really? it was full of Shlok, Ab Kya problem hai LOL

Saji, MY MYSTERY VOTER HAS TO VOTE PATHETIC EVERY SINGLE DAY, ELSE I CAN'T GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP. I am worried if I do not see that rating.ROFL ROFL I know all is well when I see that rating.LOL

Dunno why I am getting that, missing past glory or  hatred for a particular actor, hence the rating irrespective of the track shown.LOL.
ROFL

mahirmukhtarnim_var

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:14am | IP Logged
 From
 ME

For the past a few days , Every episode was superb, but could not rate because of  TIME FACTOR.!!!!

I loved yesterday's episode every much. Now  it seems to me that the story is moving forwards!!!!!
 Absolutely   fabulous way CVS are trying to  go ahead (  though still not clear about the Circus party !!!!!)

However there will some APS type characters to irritate us, as CVS are  having some sadistic attitude towards us!!!! and  they believe that  it is the only way to run the show!!!

BTW , I should not say beforehand any thing!!!!, CVS might be doing some miracle  Jobs ( in fact they did some miracle jobs!!!!)>

Now our Baccha  was  a mamma's boy rather Daddy's boy!!!!!  But Still  his heart was crying for BABA!!!! - Poor BACCHA!!!! Aasthu   was very sensible wify , understood PD very well and felt his pain for  BABA very well and tried to divert  topic very wisely!!!!!! - ADARSH PATNI!!!!! AKDU  SHOULD BE PROUD OF HER!!!!

However, APS now imagining about her new SASHU BAI but unfortunately SASHU BAI  almost had a heart attack seeing her newly met  LIZARD BAHU !!! Geetanjali's expression was superb!!!!

I loved the way CVS were trying to show NA's track - his punishment for his  evil deeds!!!!! He had passed his  bad  gene to his Elder son  and would get every thing back from his own flesh now !!!!! - worst punishment in anybody's life!!! NA deserved it , we all knew!!!

On the contrary ,  NA might have  loved his BACCHA mostly  but it  was not a normal and he did  bring all worst things to his BACCHA's life  because of his own interest and  CRAZY LOVE for his BACCHA!!!!  CVS showed very nicely  How too much possessive love for children could  bring disaster to the children's life specially in their relationship ( it could be Sassh- BAHU / here it was SASHUR -BAHU)!!!!!!

Every relationship has its own place and role !!!  - we can not mix up  one with other and can not give up one for other!!!!

ANAND/ NA -  were getting back their punishment !!!!!!

SHLOK  would come forward to  Hold the sinking  ship of AGNI empire and DADA would also get back his own punishment for his extreme greed!!!!

KAREENA probably Rightthat  ANAND would find out  SHLOK and with help of ANJALI & ADARSH PATNI  Aastha , ANAND would bring back SHLOK to AM to save AGNI EMPIRE - and that would be  the starting of SHLOK's WAJOOD  in their own EMPIRE!!!

I am having a feeling that  probably ANAND would give shelter to NA  and then ANAND would start his search for SHLOK!!!

We get  both HELL & HEAVEN for own own deeds in the same life!!!! - SUPERB CVS!!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH CVS FOR THIS WONDER story line ( except some itches -  like APS/ MALA/ JOSID &co!!!!)!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

From
 ME THANKS for the rating Swathya.

For the past a few days , Every episode was superb, but could not rate because of  TIME FACTOR.!!!!   figured u were busy.

I loved yesterday's episode every much. Now  it seems to me that the story is moving forwards!!!!!
 Absolutely   fabulous way CVS are trying to  go ahead (  though still not clear about the Circus party !!!!!) YES FINALLY the story is moving ahead at full steam.

However there will some APS type characters to irritate us, as CVS are  having some sadistic attitude towards us!!!! and  they believe that  it is the only way to run the show!!! yes she is hanging around like a dark cloud over us...

BTW , I should not say beforehand any thing!!!!, CVS might be doing some miracle  Jobs ( in fact they did some miracle jobs!!!!)>

Now our Baccha  was  a mamma's boy rather Daddy's boy!!!!!  But Still  his heart was crying for BABA!!!! - Poor BACCHA!!!! Aasthu   was very sensible wify , understood PD very well and felt his pain for  BABA very well and tried to divert  topic very wisely!!!!!! - ADARSH PATNI!!!!! AKDU  SHOULD BE PROUD OF HER!!!!   Shlok is a mamma's boy for sure but missing his baba too...wifey was very wise and diverted her PD n ayi ...he is proud of her no doubt.

However, APS now imagining about her new SASHU BAI but unfortunately SASHU BAI  almost had a heart attack seeing her newly met  LIZARD BAHU !!! Geetanjali's expression was superb!!!! yes it was priceless, hope she catches on fast and gives her a piece of her mind.

I loved the way CVS were trying to show NA's track - his punishment for his  evil deeds!!!!! He had passed his  bad  gene to his Elder son  and would get every thing back from his own flesh now !!!!! - worst punishment in anybody's life!!! NA deserved it , we all knew!!! NA deserves everything coming his way. He still ignores his elder son and he is now going to pay a heavy price for all his misdeeds.

On the contrary ,  NA might have  loved his BACCHA mostly  but it  was not a normal and he did  bring all worst things to his BACCHA's life  because of his own interest and  CRAZY LOVE for his BACCHA!!!!  CVS showed very nicely  How too much possessive love for children could  bring disaster to the children's life specially in their relationship ( it could be Sassh- BAHU hereitwas SASHUR -BAHU)!!!!!! 
yes
 Every relationship has its own place and role !!!  - we can not mix up  one with other and can not give up one for other!!!!

ANAND/ NA -  were getting back their punishment !!!!!! yes

SHLOK  would come forward to  Hold the sinking  ship of AGNI empire and DADA would also get back his own punishment for his extreme greed!!!! yes

KAREENA probably Rightthat  ANAND would find out  SHLOK and with help of ANJALI & ADARSH PATNI  Aastha , ANAND would bring back SHLOK to AM to save AGNI EMPIRE - and that would be  the starting of SHLOK's WAJOOD  in their own EMPIRE!!!  made a post my prediction chk that out...anand might save NA and then bring back Shlok n co to Pune...Interesting.

I am having a feeling that  probably ANAND would give shelter to NA  and then ANAND would start his search for SHLOK!!!

We get  both HELL & HEAVEN for own own deeds in the same life!!!! - SUPERB CVS!!!!!! yes

THANK YOU VERY MUCH CVS FOR THIS WONDER story line ( except some itches -  like APS/ MALA/ JOSID &co!!!!)!!!!!  agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007

Go to top