again apsara
first time they give importance to anand👍🏼hope he will find shlok😊
and shlok,poor bacha he still loves his baba😭
gkavya47 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nim_var

kavya, pls like the main post. 

Why this kolaveri against poor ajju...I like her and want yamraj to come after a couple of years.😆 She has to nag Ankush first n that too properly. 🤣 I can see that u r fuming. No worries, will bring a water bottle...😆

Old lady Ajju is there to trouble my sweet Ankush😡 😡 she should not nag Ankush.Ankush should make her mouth shut by saying aey Old lady zyada chik chik karegi to tu patli hokar balloon bankar Yamraj ke paas udoge iss liye tu agar chup rahegi wahi behtar hoga tere liye
Efinah36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent
Great Anjali shlok scene with FB's
Loved the new BG music

Apsara

Not again cv's

Shlok missing his dad. What really?

Varad and Sojal

But NA deserves this

Precap
NA's face

That's the beginning hot daddy

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DEVU.NAIR

4 from my side nimmy😊

loved ashlok and anjali sequence❤️
again apsara
first time they give importance to anand👍🏼hope he will find shlok😊
and shlok,poor bacha he still loves his baba😭

Thanks for the rating Devu.😃

Anjali is like a breath of fresh air, love seeing her with her kids.

Aps is too much, now she is thinking of Anjali as her saasubai.

Yup bachha is thinking, missing his baba...Hot Daddy...😆
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent ---5---loved the whole episode...Nimm...super .
Astha so happily showing the food truck...to Anjali. ...and choksi bhai ...and everyone...praising Shlok and making Anjali  feel at home ...was so good too...except  for laughing  at Apsara's  full on nautanki.

So happy that ...Anjali  and Shlok are bonding  so well ...Shlok finally  getting a chance to ...serve AAi...instead of baba...his convo with Anjali ...about her suffering. ...and thrn his love for her...like a small child...was so beautifully  shown .

I Loved ...Anjali's  rememberance of sahib's  birthday..we can't  forget our family good or bad ...in a jiffy ...and ..inturn Shlok's own sensing and   deep love and worry for Baba...was so  much ..evident...felt sad for Shlok too...how he must have suffered. ...knowing about baba...BUT love knows...only love...So True.
Nobody can stop love at all...that it.

Varad is crossing every limit now...so now he is going to show baba his own ,...Aukad...and ksvya ...wanting family back...

Anand ...wow...,so he is definitely  going to ...find Shlokmand tell the truth...but not so easily ..I think...but still hopefully  does so in time ...

Loved ...hot dadfy getting hot ...BUT ...nimm...Baba signed awzy everything...to varad...so Baba's  rule ends...karma.

nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: Efinah36

Excellent
Great Anjali shlok scene with FB's
Loved the new BG music

Apsara

Not again cv's

Shlok missing his dad. What really?

Varad and Sojal

But NA deserves this

Precap
NA's face

That's the beginning hot daddy

Thanks for the rating Efinah.😃
Love the emoticons. So apt. Lol.The beginning of the end for HOT DADDY.
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

It wss an excellent epi..

Thanks for the rating Saaru.😃
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dogan1

Gave 5 nimmy excellent

Loved the epi...anjali talking how she was tortured...but would hv been happy if she included astha name how she gave her the courage. ...to come out of that...

Now geeta posted tiny and I searching for saheb...wth nimmy. 
That means he is going to join them in the one bedroom kitchen and astha will bond father son now...hope not  even if he joins them I want slokh to give him cold treatment. .

Overall good epi ...enjoyed it..

Divya, sorry dear. Thought I had replied to you. 😊

It is time for only shlokanjali bonding. Don't want AASTHA to step in between them. They need that cleansing of the spirit n lessening the burden on the mind that was weighing in their minds all this while. Let shlok find out slowly how his DQ has changed his ayi n given her strength. 

Don't think NA will join them so soon. Let us see. Baba has to pay for his sins n feel the pain.it was excellent.
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: akashavani

Excellent ---5---loved the whole episode...Nimm...super .

Astha so happily showing the food truck...to Anjali. ...and choksi bhai ...and everyone...praising Shlok and making Anjali  feel at home ...was so good too...except  for laughing  at Apsara's  full on nautanki.
Vinni, loved the Epi today. Anjali.s warm welcome by her two kids n the rest of the chawl waalon was well done. .aps was just a waste of time. I seriously thought we are going to get dream no 7 with Anjali as her sasubai in it. We may still get one. I would not put anything past the CVs.
So happy that ...Anjali  and Shlok are bonding  so well ...Shlok finally  getting a chance to ...serve AAi...instead of baba...his convo with Anjali ...about her suffering. ...and thrn his love for her...like a small child...was so beautifully  shown yes it was touching to the core.

I Loved ...Anjali's  rememberance of sahib's  birthday..we can't  forget our family good or bad ...in a jiffy ...and ..inturn Shlok's own sensing and   deep love and worry for Baba...was so  much ..evident...felt sad for Shlok too...how he must have suffered. ...knowing about baba...BUT love knows...only love...So True.
Nobody can stop love at all...that it. Can't stop loving a person in a day.

Varad is crossing every limit now...so now he is going to show baba his own ,...Aukad...and ksvya ...wanting family back...
Varad is teaching baba a lesson n as baba crossed all limits to attain his goal, same thing he is doing.baba will no longer have a wajood.
Anand ...wow...,so he is definitely  going to ...find Shlokmand tell the truth...but not so easily ..I think...but still hopefully  does so in time ...the detective Varad hired might give Chase to anand n stop him or harm him. He may reach too late.

Loved ...hot dadfy getting hot ...BUT ...nimm...Baba signed awzy everything...to varad...so Baba's  rule ends...karma.Yes it has returned with a vengeance n baba has nothing except his name.

Kareena-UK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent episode! The news article was right when they said from 5th or 7th of jan shlok and aastha come back to agnihotri house, at first I couldn't digest the fact why would they all of a sudden when they have a flat and Anjali with them come back but judging from geetanlii's tweet where her and aastha are looking for sahib looks like shlok for his mum and baba sake will come back and fight for their property back maybe on aastha and Anjali's say so.