Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

RATE THE EPISODE 27.11.2014 (Page 3)

Poll Question: What did you think of today's episode

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [4.55%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [4.55%]
2 [9.09%]
17 [77.27%]
1 [4.55%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

crazian Goldie
crazian
crazian

Joined: 22 October 2014
Posts: 1439

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by crazian

Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by crazian

Yipee me first... sorry kavyaLOL
hello nims how r u??
it was kinda good epi for me...
loved aashlok anjali scenes and baba scenes...
i have visionary probs when someone comes onscreenLOLLOLso no mentioning bout paati
good to be back here after a long time

I know I know...poor Kavya...Wink 

Hey Shruthi, nice to see you back in the forum.  Doing good. Nanna irukken. Wink

I just loved the epi, lots happ so it was full of emo moments...betn Shlokanjali, when she saw the food truck, when she saw her son taking orders etc...it was well done...

We all ignore or look at smthg else when the palli comes on the screen...omg she was showing all her 32 teeth today...yikes...Anjali did the right thing and RAN A MILE THE OTHER WAY. LOL





Thank u nims...me to feeling back home...She and her smileAngryyuck yaar i still donno y cvs are shifting from one social cause(women empowerement) to another(abolishing unemployment) by hiring all the clowns out there

Shruthi, the clowns wanna work for free as THIS SHOW IS A LAUNCHING PLATFORM FOR MANY ACTORS WHO HAVE EVEN MADE BLINK AND YOU MISS APPEARANCES. IT IS A GOOD LUCK CHARM...SO THE SCREEN IS NOW OVERFLOWING WITH ALL ACTORS WHO ARE DOWN AND OUT AND THOSE WHO WANT TO MAKE IT BIG.

Ayyo adhukku namma show dhan na kadichithu??? bappa plsh save us


Edited by crazian - 27 December 2014 at 7:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_varDogan1

bobbiedhillon IF-Sizzlerz
bobbiedhillon
bobbiedhillon

Joined: 23 October 2008
Posts: 10805

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged
5 - excellent
I think Anand will find Shlok and tell him the truth.  Let's see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Joined: 24 February 2014
Posts: 13069

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazian

Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by crazian

Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by crazian

Yipee me first... sorry kavyaLOL
hello nims how r u??
it was kinda good epi for me...
loved aashlok anjali scenes and baba scenes...
i have visionary probs when someone comes onscreenLOLLOLso no mentioning bout paati
good to be back here after a long time

I know I know...poor Kavya...Wink 

Hey Shruthi, nice to see you back in the forum.  Doing good. Nanna irukken. Wink

I just loved the epi, lots happ so it was full of emo moments...betn Shlokanjali, when she saw the food truck, when she saw her son taking orders etc...it was well done...

We all ignore or look at smthg else when the palli comes on the screen...omg she was showing all her 32 teeth today...yikes...Anjali did the right thing and RAN A MILE THE OTHER WAY. LOL





Thank u nims...me to feeling back home...She and her smileAngryyuck yaar i still donno y cvs are shifting from one social cause(women empowerement) to another(abolishing unemployment) by hiring all the clowns out there

Shruthi, the clowns wanna work for free as THIS SHOW IS A LAUNCHING PLATFORM FOR MANY ACTORS WHO HAVE EVEN MADE BLINK AND YOU MISS APPEARANCES. IT IS A GOOD LUCK CHARM...SO THE SCREEN IS NOW OVERFLOWING WITH ALL ACTORS WHO ARE DOWN AND OUT AND THOSE WHO WANT TO MAKE IT BIG.

Ayyo adhukku namma show dhan na kadichithu??? bappa plsh save us

Bappa, aiyo kadavule...it is true...as I have seen most of those blink n u miss ppl in other shows...take vinayak kaka for eg...a blink n u miss 5 mt screen time in a movie with none other than AAmir Khan. Can't get better than that. Hot Daddy in another serial...rocking there too.Big smile
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Joined: 24 February 2014
Posts: 13069

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobbiedhillon

5 - excellent
I think Anand will find Shlok and tell him the truth.  Let's see.

Thanks for the rating bobbie.

Anand finding and telling Shlok about all the happs should give an impetus to Shlokie bear to find his wajood soon n succeed. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007bobbiedhillon

DEVU.NAIR IF-Rockerz
DEVU.NAIR
DEVU.NAIR

Joined: 13 July 2014
Posts: 6254

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:16am | IP Logged
4 from my side nimmySmile
loved ashlok and anjali sequenceHeart
again apsaraD'oh
first time they give importance to anandThumbs Uphope he will find shlokSmile
and shlok,poor bacha he still loves his babaCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Joined: 11 October 2013
Posts: 1163

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by gkavya47

Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by gkavya47

Excellent.CV's did not show Ankush today

thanks for the rating Kavya. hehehehe Shruthi aka crazian beat you today to the fist spot. She must have had her finger on the trigger. ROFL

yeah, Ankush was absent today...they only showed his 'Mala' n "ayi' n the old lady...who has to buy a one way ticket to swarg.LOL
'
Welcome.Shruthi was first todayLOL.Old lady talks too muchAngry Angry Angry AngryI want her mouth to be shut she has to buy a one way ticket to swarg Yamraj is waiting for her but she is still on earth Angry

kavya, pls like the main post. 

Why this kolaveri against poor ajju...I like her and want yamraj to come after a couple of years.LOL She has to nag Ankush first n that too properly. ROFL I can see that u r fuming. No worries, will bring a water bottle...LOL
Old lady Ajju is there to trouble my sweet AnkushAngry Angry she should not nag Ankush.Ankush should make her mouth shut by saying aey Old lady zyada chik chik karegi to tu patli hokar balloon bankar Yamraj ke paas udoge iss liye tu agar chup rahegi wahi behtar hoga tere liye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

Efinah36 IF-Dazzler
Efinah36
Efinah36

Joined: 06 February 2014
Posts: 4846

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
5
Excellent
Great Anjali shlok scene with FB's
Loved the new BG music



Apsara


Not again cv's


Shlok missing his dad. What really?


Varad and Sojal

But NA deserves this

Precap
NA's face


That's the beginning hot daddy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007DEVU.NAIRnim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Joined: 24 February 2014
Posts: 13069

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEVU.NAIR

4 from my side nimmySmile
loved ashlok and anjali sequenceHeart
again apsaraD'oh
first time they give importance to anandThumbs Uphope he will find shlokSmile
and shlok,poor bacha he still loves his babaCry

Thanks for the rating Devu.Big smile

Anjali is like a breath of fresh air, love seeing her with her kids.

Aps is too much, now she is thinking of Anjali as her saasubai.

Yup bachha is thinking, missing his baba...Hot Daddy...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007DEVU.NAIR

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RATE THE EPISODE 26.12.2014

2 3 4

Author: nim_var   Replies: 29   Views: 1653

nim_var 29 1653 28 December 2014 at 9:56am by nim_var
RATE THE EPISODE 25.12.2014

2 3 4

Author: nim_var   Replies: 28   Views: 1612

nim_var 28 1612 25 December 2014 at 6:55pm by nim_var
RATE THE EPISODE 24.12.14 Shlok's Wajood step one

2 3 4 5 6

Author: nim_var   Replies: 40   Views: 1795

nim_var 40 1795 24 December 2014 at 10:36pm by gkavya47
Holi episode shot before today s episode??

Author: Sweety1985   Replies: 8   Views: 2450

Sweety1985 8 2450 12 March 2014 at 9:59am by sladjana333
My Review of last episode of this week: Episode 101 wow (Y)

2

Author: nanoeditings   Replies: 11   Views: 3160

nanoeditings 11 3160 11 January 2014 at 3:44am by nanoeditings

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index