gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazian

Yipee me first... sorry kavyaLOL
hello nims how r u??
it was kinda good epi for me...
loved aashlok anjali scenes and baba scenes...
i have visionary probs when someone comes onscreenLOLLOLso no mentioning bout paati
good to be back here after a long time
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziannim_var

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
6 nim...loved today's episode... and the reason is hot daddy Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziannim_varDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

6 nim...loved today's episode... and the reason is hot daddy Wink

Priya...Hot DAddy club back in action ebp...drooling over bachha is over as he is busy sleeping in mommy's lap...so we will droll over Hot Daddy ebp...LOL LOL Missed seeing him like that...all angry and worked up...seeing him morose and sad...does not work for me.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazianDogan1

crazian Goldie
crazian
crazian

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

hello nims how r u??
i have visionary probs when someone comes onscreenLOLLOLso no mentioning bout paati

I know I know...poor Kavya...Wink 

Hey Shruthi, nice to see you back in the forum.  Doing good. Nanna irukken. Wink

I just loved the epi, lots happ so it was full of emo moments...betn Shlokanjali, when she saw the food truck, when she saw her son taking orders etc...it was well done...

We all ignore or look at smthg else when the palli comes on the screen...omg she was showing all her 32 teeth today...yikes...Anjali did the right thing and RAN A MILE THE OTHER WAY. LOL

Thank u nims...me to feeling back home...She and her smileAngryyuck yaar i still donno y cvs are shifting from one social cause(women empowerement) to another(abolishing unemployment) by hiring all the clowns out there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gkavya47

Excellent.CV's did not show Ankush today

thanks for the rating Kavya. hehehehe Shruthi aka crazian beat you today to the fist spot. She must have had her finger on the trigger. ROFL

yeah, Ankush was absent today...they only showed his 'Mala' n "ayi' n the old lady...who has to buy a one way ticket to swarg.LOL
'
Welcome.Shruthi was first todayLOL.Old lady talks too muchAngry Angry Angry AngryI want her mouth to be shut she has to buy a one way ticket to swarg Yamraj is waiting for her but she is still on earth Angry

nim_var

gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Kalindi and Ajju were talking that Ankush has changed Mala heard their conversation and she was thinking that these people are blind folded Ankush has not changed I hope Mala won't tell truth to Kalindi I think she don't have financial support that's why she is not willing to go away from Kirloskars.If Mala will tell to Kalindi that Ankush has not changed Kalindi won't give Ankush's property to him Ankush should threaten Kalindi that he will commit suicide by cutting his wrist

Kalindi and ajju were both convinced by Ankush's act in defending his ayi before Renuka. Mala is insecure as she does not have a place to stay. Dunno if she truly loves Ankush. Hope it is not the case. If Ankush does the suicide routine that will be so lame...want something hatke...the cv's and the director ji have given us this...so will not expect anything else from them.
Ankush's suicide drama should be hatke CV's are dragging the track why don't they show Kalindi returning Ankush's property to him

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged

hello nims how r u??

I know I know...poor Kavya...Wink 

Hey Shruthi, nice to see you back in the forum.  Doing good. Nanna irukken. Wink

I just loved the epi, lots happ so it was full of emo moments...betn Shlokanjali, when she saw the food truck, when she saw her son taking orders etc...it was well done...

We all ignore or look at smthg else when the palli comes on the screen...omg she was showing all her 32 teeth today...yikes...Anjali did the right thing and RAN A MILE THE OTHER WAY. LOL

Thank u nims...me to feeling back home...She and her smileAngryyuck yaar i still donno y cvs are shifting from one social cause(women empowerement) to another(abolishing unemployment) by hiring all the clowns out there

Shruthi, the clowns wanna work for free as THIS SHOW IS A LAUNCHING PLATFORM FOR MANY ACTORS WHO HAVE EVEN MADE BLINK AND YOU MISS APPEARANCES. IT IS A GOOD LUCK CHARM...SO THE SCREEN IS NOW OVERFLOWING WITH ALL ACTORS WHO ARE DOWN AND OUT AND THOSE WHO WANT TO MAKE IT BIG.

crazian

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Excellent.CV's did not show Ankush today

thanks for the rating Kavya. hehehehe Shruthi aka crazian beat you today to the fist spot. She must have had her finger on the trigger. ROFL

yeah, Ankush was absent today...they only showed his 'Mala' n "ayi' n the old lady...who has to buy a one way ticket to swarg.LOL
'
Welcome.Shruthi was first todayLOL.Old lady talks too muchAngry Angry Angry AngryI want her mouth to be shut she has to buy a one way ticket to swarg Yamraj is waiting for her but she is still on earth Angry

kavya, pls like the main post. 

Why this kolaveri against poor ajju...I like her and want yamraj to come after a couple of years.LOL She has to nag Ankush first n that too properly. ROFL I can see that u r fuming. No worries, will bring a water bottle...LOL

Edited by nim_var - 27 December 2014 at 6:53am

Go to top