3 Good
4 Very good
5 Excellent
6 Phataka Dhamaka Twist
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

6 nim...loved today's episode... and the reason is hot daddy ๐Ÿ˜‰

Priya...Hot DAddy club back in action ebp...drooling over bachha is over as he is busy sleeping in mommy's lap...so we will droll over Hot Daddy ebp...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Missed seeing him like that...all angry and worked up...seeing him morose and sad...does not work for me.๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by nim_var

I know I know...poor Kavya...๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Hey Shruthi, nice to see you back in the forum.  Doing good. Nanna irukken. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I just loved the epi, lots happ so it was full of emo moments...betn Shlokanjali, when she saw the food truck, when she saw her son taking orders etc...it was well done...

We all ignore or look at smthg else when the palli comes on the screen...omg she was showing all her 32 teeth today...yikes...Anjali did the right thing and RAN A MILE THE OTHER WAY. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank u nims...me to feeling back home...She and her smile๐Ÿ˜กyuck yaar i still donno y cvs are shifting from one social cause(women empowerement) to another(abolishing unemployment) by hiring all the clowns out there

thanks for the rating Kavya. hehehehe Shruthi aka crazian beat you today to the fist spot. She must have had her finger on the trigger. ๐Ÿคฃ

yeah, Ankush was absent today...they only showed his 'Mala' n "ayi' n the old lady...who has to buy a one way ticket to swarg.๐Ÿ˜†
'
Welcome.Shruthi was first today๐Ÿ˜†.Old lady talks too much๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜กI want her mouth to be shut she has to buy a one way ticket to swarg Yamraj is waiting for her but she is still on earth ๐Ÿ˜ก

Kalindi and ajju were both convinced by Ankush's act in defending his ayi before Renuka. Mala is insecure as she does not have a place to stay. Dunno if she truly loves Ankush. Hope it is not the case. If Ankush does the suicide routine that will be so lame...want something hatke...the cv's and the director ji have given us this...so will not expect anything else from them.
Ankush's suicide drama should be hatke CV's are dragging the track why don't they show Kalindi returning Ankush's property to him
Originally posted by crazian

Thank u nims...me to feeling back home...She and her smile๐Ÿ˜กyuck yaar i still donno y cvs are shifting from one social cause(women empowerement) to another(abolishing unemployment) by hiring all the clowns out there

Shruthi, the clowns wanna work for free as THIS SHOW IS A LAUNCHING PLATFORM FOR MANY ACTORS WHO HAVE EVEN MADE BLINK AND YOU MISS APPEARANCES. IT IS A GOOD LUCK CHARM...SO THE SCREEN IS NOW OVERFLOWING WITH ALL ACTORS WHO ARE DOWN AND OUT AND THOSE WHO WANT TO MAKE IT BIG.
Originally posted by gkavya47

Welcome.Shruthi was first today๐Ÿ˜†.Old lady talks too much๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜กI want her mouth to be shut she has to buy a one way ticket to swarg Yamraj is waiting for her but she is still on earth ๐Ÿ˜ก

kavya, pls like the main post. 

Why this kolaveri against poor ajju...I like her and want yamraj to come after a couple of years.๐Ÿ˜† She has to nag Ankush first n that too properly. ๐Ÿคฃ I can see that u r fuming. No worries, will bring a water bottle...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nim_var - 9 years ago

Shruthi, the clowns wanna work for free as THIS SHOW IS A LAUNCHING PLATFORM FOR MANY ACTORS WHO HAVE EVEN MADE BLINK AND YOU MISS APPEARANCES. IT IS A GOOD LUCK CHARM...SO THE SCREEN IS NOW OVERFLOWING WITH ALL ACTORS WHO ARE DOWN AND OUT AND THOSE WHO WANT TO MAKE IT BIG.

Ayyo adhukku namma show dhan na kadichithu??? bappa plsh save us
Edited by crazian - 9 years ago
5 - excellent
I think Anand will find Shlok and tell him the truth.  Let's see.
Originally posted by crazian

Ayyo adhukku namma show dhan na kadichithu??? bappa plsh save us

Bappa, aiyo kadavule...it is true...as I have seen most of those blink n u miss ppl in other shows...take vinayak kaka for eg...a blink n u miss 5 mt screen time in a movie with none other than AAmir Khan. Can't get better than that. Hot Daddy in another serial...rocking there too.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by bobbiedhillon

5 - excellent
I think Anand will find Shlok and tell him the truth.  Let's see.

Thanks for the rating bobbie.

Anand finding and telling Shlok about all the happs should give an impetus to Shlokie bear to find his wajood soon n succeed.