Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Julun Yeti... (JYRG) Thread No.7 (Page 98)

chammakchallo12 Senior Member
chammakchallo12
chammakchallo12

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@DD: TVForum var aahey ga. Link PM kartey tula. Smile

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
thank you CC and Nachiket!! dailymotion finally done with their encoding.. baghitla me... haan precap is about Archu only.. i just wondered when Archu said maan paan nahi aahe sagle yet jaat astana mala bolun jatat.. Archu behaved same way with Meghna earlier infact She was the one always after Meghna and the entire family has noticed and nobody cared to thrash Archu on same what if MD had told AD to go away and live separately? Javai cha maan ani sunecha apmaan karaycha ka? and funny thing is Archu is getting troubled by all this and she was the one who dint leave a single oppurtunity to taunt Meghna.. double standards of Archu, i say

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBandechammakchallo12gs34410Nachiketj..Kimi..

JaniBande Senior Member
JaniBande
JaniBande

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

@Neela- manasachya vaganyacha vishleshan patala. preconfession AD has taken care of not touching MD and MD also used to keep that distance. te dogha bike varun jatana ti kadhich AD la dharun basayachi nahi. Dabbi ne matra agadi sahajpane te kela hota ani karate ahe. ani AD pan sahajpane tila touch karato. maitrin tar MD pan hoti na tevha? So AD was not that type of character. mag ekdam dabbichya babtil itka mokala ani physical kasa vagato? 
Ha character and serial valyancha fault ahe.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12gs34410kamalsh56Nachiketj

JaniBande Senior Member
JaniBande
JaniBande

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

thank you CC and Nachiket!! dailymotion finally done with their encoding.. baghitla me... haan precap is about Archu only.. i just wondered when Archu said maan paan nahi aahe sagle yet jaat astana mala bolun jatat.. Archu behaved same way with Meghna earlier infact She was the one always after Meghna and the entire family has noticed and nobody cared to thrash Archu on same what if MD had told AD to go away and live separately? Javai cha maan ani sunecha apmaan karaycha ka? and funny thing is Archu is getting troubled by all this and she was the one who dint leave a single oppurtunity to taunt Meghna.. double standards of Archu, i say

Ekdam agree with Archu vishleshan. mala tar kadhich patala nahi ticha MD shi vagan. Always ghalun padun bolana. tevha apaman hotoy ticha he nahi janavala? ani konihi tila bolayacha nahi tyabaddal? tila kay adhikar hota asa MD la satata bolanyacha na? Ani MD ne kadhich ulat uttahu la.
ladavleli ahe ti nusati. kokaru mhane.

chammakchallo12gs34410kamalsh56DiscoDhoklaNachiketj

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaniBande

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Ekdam agree with Archu vishleshan. mala tar kadhich patala nahi ticha MD shi vagan. Always ghalun padun bolana. tevha apaman hotoy ticha he nahi janavala? ani konihi tila bolayacha nahi tyabaddal? tila kay adhikar hota asa MD la satata bolanyacha na? Ani MD ne kadhich ulat uttahu la.
ladavleli ahe ti nusati. kokaru mhane.
Saakshi ani Mayu che evdhe laad hot nahi jevdhe Archu kokru che hotat

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBandechammakchallo12gs34410kamalsh56

chammakchallo12 Senior Member
chammakchallo12
chammakchallo12

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Ekdam agree with Archu vishleshan. mala tar kadhich patala nahi ticha MD shi vagan.

I agree as well. How disrespectfully and rudely Archu use to speak to Meghana - but no, that was just her being "bindhaas" aani "munnat kahihi na thevnari".  Puh-leeze! Her outspokenness has hurt and insulted Meghana in the past. And let's also not forget ki bhochakpuna karun-lokanchya bedroom madhye shirun-tyanchi kapata ughdun peti-gate ghadvun aannari mahamaya pun heech. Thumbs Down Aani  aata thodi tingal-tavali jaasti jhali tar laglich heecha "apaman" hoato? *rolls eyes*

Moral of the story: If you are needlessly mean to people, nobody is going to feel any sympathy towards you even when (and if) you are right.

Jaa, Kokru, jaa...shodh ghar. Mumbai madhley Per Sq.Ft rates baghun nasleli akkal thikanavar yeil! Approve

Edited by chammakchallo12 - 08 January 2015 at 4:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gs34410JaniBanderupali.patil80kamalsh56DiscoDhokla-Zoey-

gs34410 Senior Member
gs34410
gs34410

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chammakchallo12

Ekdam agree with Archu vishleshan. mala tar kadhich patala nahi ticha MD shi vagan.

I agree as well. How disrespectfully and rudely Archu use to speak to Meghana - but no, that was just her being "bindhaas" aani "munnat kahihi na thevnari".  Puh-leeze! Her outspokenness has hurt and insulted Meghana in the past. And let's also not forget ki bhochakpuna karun-lokanchya bedroom madhye shirun-tyanchi kapata ughdun peti-gate ghadvun aannari mahamaya pun heech. Thumbs Down Aani  aata thodi tingal-tavali jaasti jhali tar laglich heecha "apaman" hoato? *rolls eyes*

Moral of the story: If you are needlessly mean to people, nobody is going to feel any sympathy towards you even when (and if) you are right.

Jaa, Kokru, jaa...shodh ghar. Mumbai madhley Per Sp.Ft rates baghun nasleli akkal thikanavar yeil! Approve

[/QUOTE]
@CC  Excellent summary LOLLOL
I liked "peti-gate ghadvun aannari mahamaya pun heech" 
AND

Jaa, Kokru, jaa...shodh ghar. Mumbai madhley Per Sp.Ft rates baghun nasleli akkal thikanavar yeil! 

ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12kamalsh56

gs34410 Senior Member
gs34410
gs34410

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
So many of the JYRG forum family members have such great talent in creative writing Clap
I applaud all of you.Clap 
I have become addicted to watching JYRG and the reading Forum postsSmile

@Neela said some of you have Ph. D in JYRG
For me PhD implies "Paagal hui Deewaani" Smile

chammakchallo12.Neela.rupali.patil80kamalsh56..Kimi..

Go to top