Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Julun Yeti... (JYRG) Thread No.7 (Page 78)

Nachiketj IF-Sizzlerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Babajincha swapna daadhvala jawai bapunna bedam maarhaan karat ahe LOLLOL ata babaji ani apla sanshayacha bhoot daadhivalyachya maangutivar jaun tar nahi basnaar na? LOL Mag tar udaleli tubelight footilich mhanun samjha 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12JaniBanderupali.patil80kamalsh56-Zoey-..Kimi..

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
1st I thought Vichitra is impressing AD with snacks without telling him it's Meghna's idea but luckily nantar sangitla time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12rupali.patil80..Kimi..Nachiketj

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

1st I thought Vichitra is impressing AD with snacks without telling him it's Meghna's idea but luckily nantar sangitla time.

@DD, another thing which I noticed is AD giving a pat on Dabbi's back (was it really necessary?) as he passes her on the way to the meeting. I was not sure so I watched it again and it looks like he does. If this is the familiarity shown between them then I am afraid we may have to suffer Dabbi for a much longer time Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12rupali.patil80

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalsh56

@DD, another thing which I noticed is AD giving a pat on Dabbi's back (was it really necessary?) as he passes her on the way to the meeting. I was not sure so I watched it again and it looks like he does. If this is the familiarity shown between them then I am afraid we may have to suffer Dabbi for a much longer time Angry
CryCry lakshya nahi dila me... luckily LOLLOL

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Dear JYRGians...Smile

Well almost all of us are not happy with the current track in the show, so I have decided to tray my hand with a new write-up based on my discussions with Ruapli ani CC... I have not decided how long / short this write-up is going to be will jut go with the flow...Cool

Hope you will enjoy reading it...Smile

---------

Part 1

"Mai... me aloooye ga..." Aditya announces as he enters the living room, and starts to remove his shoes. "Aalas ka... burra coffee deu garam garam...Aani hey kaaye Meghana kuthe ahey? Are tu tila yeta yeta gheun yenar hotas na tichya Aie chya gharun?" Mai enquires with a frown. Aditya who is leaning down, in the process of removing his shoes, just straightens up with a jerk and gives a startled look to  Mai. "Arre yaar ... completely visaralo me... Shekhar la ardhya vatet drop kela ani tasach tandrit ghari alo..." Aditya explains as he takes out his mobile to call Meghana only to see her 3 missed calls. "Meghana che 3 missed calls aahyet... jaam chidali asanar mazhyavar..." Aditya explains with tongue in the cheek as he dials Meghana's number but gets no answer from the other end.  Thinking she must be busy with something Aditya freshens-up and is again trying Meghana's number, but she yet again is not answering her calls. "Kaaye zhala... Meghana nighla ka tikadun? Ka ahey ajun Aie kadech?" Mai asks as she hands over steaming cup of coffee to Aditya. "Mahit nahi ga Mai... ti phone ka nahi answer karat ahe mazha...  khupach chidali ahe bahutek... nusatich ring jati ahey..." Aditya explains a little anxious. "Arre mug ghari landline var call kar na...mhanaje kalel tari tikadech ahe ka nighali te..." Mai suggests. "Hooo hoo..." Aditya promptly agrees and dials the landline of his in-laws.  Mrs. Babaji answers the call on 3rd ring and not giving a chance to utter even a Hello' Aditya fires his question to a confused Mrs. Babaji, "Aie,  Aditya bolato ahey...Meghana ahey ka tikadey?" "Javai Bapu... nahi ho... Meghana tar kevhachich nighali  tikade yayala... pohochli nahi ka ajun?" Mrs. Babaji questions back. "Nahi pohochli ajun" Aditya answers a little alarmed for some unknown reasons. She will never ignore his calls. Sensing the worry in Aditya's voice even Mrs. Babaji gets worried as she explains, "Aho ti tumchich vat baghat hoati... tumhi nahi ala mhanun nighali ti ekadum ushir hoeel ghari pohochayala mhanun... evhana pohochayala havi hoati... taasa did taasa purvich (one and half hour) nighali ahe ti..." that bit of information makes Aditya even more worried, but not wanting to worry his mother in-law he just assures her, "Aiee... tumhi kalji karu naka... pohochelach itkyat ti... me asa karato ti ali ki tila call karayala sangato... thik ahey?" "Ho, ho nakki kalava ho... ticha phone alyashivay nahitar mazhya kay jivala chain nahi milanar..." Mrs. Babaji says worriedly. "Hoo... nakki... don't worry.." Aditya reassures her. "Mai... me asa karato wadichya gate paryant jaun yeto... pohochatach asel ti" Aditya just rushes out.

Aditya heaves a big sigh of relief as he sees his wife get out of an auto paying the fair. "Meghana..." he calls out as he walks towards her.  Meghana who is already feeling very tired and lightheaded takes a sudden turn in response, and almost loses her footing.  Aditya who reaches her just in time catches her and supports her with his arm wrapped around her shoulder , "Aga...halu halu... padali asatis na atta...(taking a close look at her face) aani tu itaki damaleli ka disati ahes? Burra vatat nahiye ka??" Meghana not wanting Aditya to worry smiles weakly in reply as she explains, "Arre ekdum valaley na... mhanun asel kadachit... thik ahey me."  Aditya scolds her as he takes bags from her hand and together both of them start walking towards D wadi, "Tey disatch ahey... kahihi aikanar nahi ahey me tuza... udya apan doctor kaka kadey jaanar ahoat... " "Aditya... kahi haan tuzha... arre kahi nahi zhala ahe mala... tu baghato ahes na magchey kahi divas ekdum dhavpali che geley... mhanun thodishi damanuk zhali asel... thoda aaram kela ki burra vatel mala..." Meghana explains as she tries to walk on her own, "Aditya arre soad...  sagalyana kaaye vatel... chitdavtil sagaley..."  "Aadhi mala sang tu phone ka answer nahi kelas... kiti vela call kela me tula... kalaji vatat hoti mala tu phone answer nahi karat mhantlyavar..." Aditya continues to gently mock scold as he walks besides her still giving her support, but Meghana soon ends up fainting in his arms.

Mai, who is waiting for both of them in the D-wadi aangan, is happy to see Aditya lovingly walking back along with his wife. Both of them seem to be arguing about something but before Mai could get a chance to tease them or ask them about it she sees Meghana fainting right in front of her eyes in Aditya's arms. "Meghana..." she calls out and rushes to take the bags from Aditya's hands and is all worried.

Vijaya and Amit who are sitting in the hall just generally bantering get up in shock to see a worried Aditya carrying Meghana into their bedroom, followed by an equally worried Mai. "Vijaya... tu paani gheun ye Aditya cha room madhey... aani Amit, Doctor kaka na phone kar burra tu.. .tyanna sang Meghana la achanak chakkar aliye..." Mai stops to give instructions and then goes to Aditya-Meghana's room.

"Meghana...Meghana..." Aditya tries waking up his wife as he gently pats her cheeks worriedly seating close to her on the bed.  Mai too caresses Meghana's forehead and lovingly calls out her name, hoping and praying that nothing serious has happened to her daughter in-law.  It takes full two minutes and 2-3 rounds of sprinkling of water on her face before Meghana regains her consciousness. Meghana, who is now a little disoriented looking at worried faces of her family and most of all Aditya, asks "Kay zhala?" Not getting any answer from Aditya she tries to get up, "Aditya, me bari ahey re... don't worry." "Achanak bolta bolta chakkar ali tula... aani mhaney bari aahey" Aditya says sternly "Aani gapchup padun raha ithey... Doctor kaka na bolavale ahey... te yetilach itkyat." "Mai,  kahi nahi jhala hoo mala... thodasa thakava ahey." Meghana explains a little embarrassed. "Aditya... tu itheych thamb... Doctor kaka yetil yevadhyat... kaljii karu nakos baala... yete chakkar kadhi kadhi ashi." Mai says hoping her suspicion is right, she signals Vijaya and Amit Dada to follow her too.

"Mai, tumhala pan tich vataay ka ...jay mala vatataye?" Vijaya enquires exchanging a conspiracy look with Mai. Mai grins in reply and nods to the possibility leaving Amit a little confused. "Kay challaye tumacha doghin cha?????" Amit demands to know. "Amit... tu pan na...  arre... mala ani Mai na ashi shanka ahey ki Meghana kadey good news ahey!" Vijaya explains and that brings a big smile on Amit Dada's face, "Apalaa Adi..." "Vijaya...Amit jaraa thambaa... ghaiee karu naka re... Doctor na yeun dyet..." Mai puts a full stop to this discussion before it gets out of hand.

Half an hour later Dr. Wagale visits D-wadi and checks Meghana's BP which is a little on the lower side, his years of medical practice and experience is telling him that Meghana is pregnant. "Aditya... kaljicha kahihi kaaran nahiye... BP thoda low ahey... tyamule kadachit chakkar ali asel... pan to be safer side tu udya hila gheun clinic la ye... aapan kahi tests karun gheu." Doctor Wagale advices.  "Doctor kaka nakki kalji cha kahi kaaran nahi ahe na?" Aditya inquires still worried. "Nahi beta... udya tests karun gheu... mazhya mate thoda haemoglobin level kami ahey mhanun chakkar ali asel... you don't worry." Aditya a little relieved just nods in agreement.  Giving him a reassuring pat on the back Dr. Wagale leaves the room and meets Mai in the hall and hints by saying, "Mai... mazha anubhav sangato ahey ki changalich batami asel... udya test karun gheun mhanaje confirm karata yeeil..."   Mai nods, just happy that her doubt is being confirmed by Doctor kaka. Vijaya and Amit also give a very happy smile.

Archu enters the hall with her usual loud call for "Maii... agaaa..."  but seeing Doctor Wagale puts an abrupt  stop to her chatter. "Burra Mai... yeto me..." Doctor kaka leaves. "Kunala kay zhala???" Archu asks. "Agaa kahi nahi gaaa... Meghana la chakkar ali... mhanun bolavale hota Doctor Kaka na.." Vijaya explains hoping Archu will realise. "Bahulila parat chakkar ali... faarach najuk ahey haan hi Meghana...ata kay zhale?" Archu questions, completely missing happy faces of the family members. "Archu... tu pan na...chakkar ajun kashya mule yetey... kahi link lagatey ahey kaa..." Vijaya prompts, and when Archu once again misses the hint Vijaya explains, "Aagaaa... punha ekada Aatyaa honyachi tayari kar aata!"

"Aditya...I think... " Meghana attempts to share her feelings with Aditya but once again fails to complete her sentence with sudden bout of shyness.  Aditya who is all alert is getting more worried with Meghana's mysterious behaviour. "Meghana... kay zhala... tula kahi sangayachey ahey na mala... tu na malaa ajun kalajit takatey ahyes." Aditya says worriedly making her look at him. "Aditya... I think I am..." Meghana just picks his hand and puts it on her tummy hoping Aditya will get the hint.  "You think..." Aditya asks looking all confused but seeing the wonder on Meghana's face it finally hits him and his confusion turns into wonderment. "Kharach... you mean...good news??" Aditya asks to reconfirm in awe. Meghana just nods and a delighted Aditya just pulls her in a crushing hug, the happiness making him speechless.  "Adityaa... jurra halu... arre yevdhi ghatta mithi marashil tar shwas nahi gheta yenar malaa." Meghana teases.  "Sorry... sorry..." Aditya pulls back apologetically making Meghana giggle.

He is about to once again pull her close but they are disturbed by a call from Mrs. Babaji, who is calling to see if Meghana has reached safely back home, and Aditya confirms the same promptly.

Popped up on his elbow Aditya just stares at his wife sleeping peacefully next to him.  The entire family is excited with the prospect of a new addition to the family and they (AD-MD) were at the receiving end of the teasing that came along.  Aditya leans in and lovingly kisses Meghana on her forehead and adjusts himself close to her as he slides next to her to catch some sleep. Instantly Meghana snuggles up to him in her sleep that leaves him chuckling, putting a protective hand on her tummy, and wishing sweet dreams to his wife and their baby. He closes his eyes and gradually falls asleep.

"Good Morning. " Aditya greets Mai  & Vijaya as he walks towards the kitchen platform controlling a yawn. "Good morning." Mai greets back as she sips her tea. "Good morning." Vijaya too greets as she hands over a cup of tea to him. As Vijaya starts preparing another cup for Meghana  "Meghana ajun zhopali ahey... tichyasathi nako karu chaha itkyat." Aditya informs as he takes sip of his tea. "Arre tumhala  Doctor kadey jayachey ahey na.?" Mai enquires. "Mai... agaaa itki shant zhopali ahe naa ti... jeevavar alaaye tila uthavayala... mazha avarun zhale ki uthaven tila..." Aditya replies which brings a unanimous "Hmmm" from Vijaya and Mai.

to be continued...Wink

Edited by Smiley_23 - 07 January 2015 at 6:48am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Mannu103Lucky_2012chammakchallo12Kshiti2014gs34410JaniBandevidya0906rupali.patil80kamalsh56-Zoey-DiscoDhoklamishkil88..Kimi..Nachiketj

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupali.patil80

@ Zoey - I always wondered that which laptop AD is using, never seen using adapter, always charged Stern Smile
very good observation rupali but that's at residence - which is normally done by most ppl. @zoey - LP told in an interview that he resides at Gorai where shooting of JYRG taking place. All others go back to their places after finishing and come back early morning. 

rupali.patil80 Goldie
rupali.patil80
rupali.patil80

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

Originally posted by rupali.patil80

@ Zoey - I always wondered that which laptop AD is using, never seen using adapter, always charged Stern Smile

very good observation rupali but that's at residence - which is normally done by most ppl.
@zoey - LP told in an interview that he resides at Gorai where shooting of JYRG taking place. All others go back to their places after finishing and come back early morning.

Mishkil, even in office he used Laptop only...so I just asked, actually maza laptop dabba zala aahe, so thought let me see which one he is using which has such goooddd battery...LOL

And JYRG set is at Sakinaka-Chandivali, and LP stays in Chandivali

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12gs34410-Zoey-mishkil88Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Sizzlerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

DD, mala pan agdi tasach vatla..vatla kaarti sagla credit swatah kadech ghetey ki lay...manat shivyancbya lakhavlya strt pan jhalya hotya Tongue

Go to top