Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Julun Yeti... (JYRG) Thread No.7 (Page 61)

chammakchallo12 Senior Member
chammakchallo12
chammakchallo12

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Short fuse ROFL ROFL Ani mag ti kon udaleli tubelight? 

Of course! Udaleli tubelight is so apt. She goes by many names...Vichitra, Witch, Daayan, Dubbi, Mhais. Me tar ticha naav taklaye. I am tired of even mentioning her and her Dharti-pe-Bojh navra. I have wasted too many words on them and on the unsuccessful #ChitraHatao campaign. Cry Now they deserve just my silence. Tyanna lagna nantar backside var laath marun Mars var pathavleley tari tithoon purrat aaley. Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBandevidya0906rupali.patil80kamalsh56Nachiketj

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Originally posted by Kshiti2014

PM chi height on wiki 5'6" aahe asa sangat aahet.. asel ka in reality.. then she is not that short...

DD will be the best person to answer ths questionSmile

hahahahaha na she is short.. must be 5'2 or something..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nachiketj

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
funny incident happened today.. my husband overhears jyrg when I watch and asks me random questions.. today when I was watching he also wanted to watch and in a scene Vichitra and AD talks about dabba they say Manoj so he was like who's manoj? that Dadiwala?? I was stumped ROFL he also learnt our terms without seeing the show

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 03 January 2015 at 1:51pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12Kshiti2014JaniBandevidya0906rupali.patil80kamalsh56..Kimi..

JaniBande Senior Member
JaniBande
JaniBande

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

@CC- i also am fedup like u abt this stupid thing. and I am sure many more are.
apprently we got a couple of weeks of happiness with dabba dabbi in backurner and 
again we are seeing them in full force? especially dabbi again in every episode and every frame?
Whats the use of our naraaji, chitrahatao magani? New year should start on a better note.
I thought CVs had wisen up and were clearing this storyline but doesnt loook like that way.  
what more can we do to get this grahan out of our serial? Did we celebrate too soon that may be they
are ending this track or atleast putting on back burner? I wish CVs had developed some other good parallel track instead of this vichitra.Unhappy 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12vidya0906rupali.patil80kamalsh56

chammakchallo12 Senior Member
chammakchallo12
chammakchallo12

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaniBande

I thought CVs had wisen up and were clearing this storyline but doesnt loook like that way.  
what more can we do to get this grahan out of our serial?

There's nothing more I want than to see that annoying couple packing their bags, except I don't know if and when that is going to happen. *My guess* is that tinay contract sign kela asel tharavik mahinyancha Production House barobar; and the creatives probably have no choice in the matter. Contractual obligations mooley pun asel kadachit that they have to keep her in the show.

I just hope that she and her 'pishwya jalnara' husband are treated like sidekicks, and the main focus remains only on Aditya-Meghana now.

Me aata episodes online baghayla survat karnar aahey so that I can fast forward the unwanted parts, and only watch the bits I am interested in! Smile I really can't think of anything more that we can do, @Jani.

Edited by chammakchallo12 - 03 January 2015 at 5:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBandevidya0906rupali.patil80kamalsh56

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chammakchallo12

Originally posted by JaniBande

what more can we do to get this grahan out of our serial?

There's nothing more I want than to see that annoying couple packing their bags, except I don't know if and when that is going to happen. *My guess* is that tinay contract sign kela asel tharavik mahinyancha Production House barobar; and the creatives probably have no choice in the matter. Contractual obligations mooley pun asel kadachit that they have to keep her in the show.

I just hope that she and her 'pishwya jalnara' husband are treated like sidekicks, and the main focus remains only on Aditya-Meghana now.

Me aata episodes online baghayla survat karnar aahey so that I can fast forward the unwanted parts, and only watch the bits I am interested in! Smile I really can't think of anything more that we can do, @Jani.

I hope Vichitra doesn't pop up in D wadi 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12rupali.patil80

JaniBande Senior Member
JaniBande
JaniBande

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
@CC- Yeah. it may be contractual obligations but atleast the CVs shd keep her as side artist
and their story on backburner. They dont need to be in our face everyday. We didnt sign up for that.
Good idea to watch show online. you get choice of what to watch and get rid of 'unwanted characters' that way.

@DD- Please dont even say that vichitra will be back in Dwadi. Thats the last thing we want. But what abt Monday precap? dabba calling AD to ask abt resignation time? AD may not let his favorite PA and maitrin go and he and MD would ask her to stay back. Dabbi la tar mhanje hatat kolit milalyasarakhach hoil karan tila thambayachach asel D wadit.. But I am hoping that AD stays away from this and dont interfere in dabba dabbi marriage anymore. He has been saying that recently that they need to find their own happiness and work things out. But our Devi MD might have different ideas:-) 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12vidya0906rupali.patil80DiscoDhoklakamalsh56

rupali.patil80 Goldie
rupali.patil80
rupali.patil80

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Ohhh my god, so many pages to read in overnight Wacko
Agree with everyone, decent hota kalcha episode, bokya Satish madhala navara pahun bare vatale, and good finally Archula kalale ki aapale ghar kuthale Thumbs Up, hopefully ti aata swatachya sansarat jasti lakshya deil Smile

Geleli tube light Vichitra, mhane Dadhiwala Adityasarakha nahi...lol, and very good that AD says to her ki tu pan Meghana sarakhi nahi aahes...ROFL, arrre koni tari hila mirror dakhava re, well he donhi dialogues aajche solid jokes hote LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12JaniBandevidya0906Sayali_23kamalsh56-Zoey-..Kimi..

Go to top