Zee Marathi

India-Forums

   
Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Julun Yeti... (JYRG) Thread No.7 (Page 41)

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 17642

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I'm enjoying aRchu-bashing n
ADIMEG fangirling n fanboying
#Keepemcoming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12rupali.patil80Sayali_23

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Joined: 21 December 2014
Posts: 6319

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupali.patil80

Originally posted by Nachiketj

Originally posted by mishkil88

I thought PM looked marvellous in yellow jacket - esp in close ups. In longer view pink dress didn't match but that was natural. It was fun to watch them having hot tea at midnight cold.


yup...agree with u...ladki mein kuch toh khaas hai Embarrassed bass dekhne ka nazariyan hona chhaiye



ohhhooo, aaj-kal PM che secret admirers suddha bhar-bharun stuti karayala lagale aahet...Wink

@Rupali, secret admirers? Bahutek sagle openly admire kartayat. Tyachyat laaz vatnya sarkha Kaay ahe? PM sundar ahe is also a fact.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12rupali.patil80Sayali_23

rupali.patil80 Goldie
rupali.patil80
rupali.patil80

Joined: 09 July 2014
Posts: 1687

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalsh56

Originally posted by rupali.patil80

Originally posted by Nachiketj

Originally posted by mishkil88

I thought PM looked marvellous in yellow jacket - esp in close ups. In longer view pink dress didn't match but that was natural. It was fun to watch them having hot tea at midnight cold.

yup...agree with u...ladki mein kuch toh khaas hai Embarrassed bass dekhne ka nazariyan hona chhaiye

ohhhooo, aaj-kal PM che secret admirers suddha bhar-bharun stuti karayala lagale aahet...Wink

@Rupali, secret admirers? Bahutek sagle openly admire kartayat. Tyachyat laaz vatnya sarkha Kaay ahe? PM sundar ahe is also a fact.

@ Kamlesh - mi JYRG chya 2nd thread pasun ithe aahe, so je secret admirer aahet / hote te samjun gelet ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12kamalsh56Sayali_23-Zoey-

rupali.patil80 Goldie
rupali.patil80
rupali.patil80

Joined: 09 July 2014
Posts: 1687

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:21am | IP Logged
@ Lucky - where is second part of your write up????????? Eagerly waiting that how lajaluche zad MD going to make it up the demand of AD LOL Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky_2012Sayali_23

JaniBande Senior Member
JaniBande
JaniBande

Joined: 01 January 2015
Posts: 841

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:28am | IP Logged

@ Zoey, Thanks for the links. I have seen anniversary celebration thread and also have checked LP-PM fan page. Love it. Will keep checking the page. LP is awesome and have always liked him from day 1 and now like PM also. Earlier not so much when she was in that depressed mode and didnt care abt AD and still AD was so nice to her. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sayali_23-Zoey-kamalsh56

-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Joined: 25 April 2014
Posts: 5540

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupali.patil80


@ Kamlesh - mi JYRG chya 2nd thread pasun ithe aahe, so je secret admirer aahet / hote te samjun gelet ROFL
Hey Rupali, kashala chidvat ahe ga tyanna (kamlesh it's not you)?LOLLOL
Maybe earlier forum =LP, mhanun tyanna secretrectly admire karava lagat asel pan atta chi goshta vegli ahe.LOL...Like When in Rome do as Romans do..WinkBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12kamalsh56

Lucky_2012 Senior Member
Lucky_2012
Lucky_2012

Joined: 13 July 2011
Posts: 893

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupali.patil80

@ Lucky - where is second part of your write up????????? Eagerly waiting that how lajaluche zad MD going to make it up the demand of AD LOL Embarrassed

Ajun Lihila naahi ... Sunday la complete Karun post karte ... Still trying to get off vacation mood ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12

-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Joined: 25 April 2014
Posts: 5540

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaniBande


@ Zoey, Thanks for the links. I have seen anniversary celebration thread and also have checked LP-PM fan page. Love it. Will keep checking the page. LP is awesome and have always liked him from day 1 and now like PM also. Earlier not so much when she was in that depressed mode and didnt care abt AD and still AD was so nice to her. 
@bold...You spoke my mind.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12Sayali_23mishkil88

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Julun Yeti............(JYRG) Thread No. 8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: rupali.patil80   Replies: 1197   Views: 67120

rupali.patil80 1197 67120 03 February 2015 at 8:20am by vidya0906
Julun Yeti...(JYRG) thread no. 6

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mishkil88   Replies: 1201   Views: 99856

mishkil88 1201 99856 27 December 2014 at 10:34am by kamalsh56
Celebrations...First Anniversary of JYRG

2 3 4

Author: -Zoey-   Replies: 25   Views: 14354

-Zoey- 25 14354 21 December 2014 at 1:05pm by Dreamy123
Julun Yeti...(JYRG) thread no. 5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: mishkil88   Replies: 1197   Views: 100505

mishkil88 1197 100505 28 November 2014 at 2:47am by vidya0906
Julun Yeti...(JYRG) thread No. 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Zoey-   Replies: 1197   Views: 103641

-Zoey- 1197 103641 07 November 2014 at 12:04am by vidya0906

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zee Marathi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index