Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Julun Yeti... (JYRG) Thread No.7 (Page 29)

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupali.patil80

Originally posted by Nachiketj

Originally posted by rupali.patil80

But rather than MD playing here Devi role, mala tinhi bhavanade & tyanchyatil bonding pahayala aavadel, cant AD & Amit will realise on their own that their sister is getting upset OR even Archu can talk to both of them...something like that

Rupali, kahi relations madhe apan itke granted dharun asto..ki ajibaat janvat nahi apan ekhadyala hurt kartoy..maatra tich goshta baherchyala janavtey...thts whre MD will play a significant role I feel..archu la tichya bhavandanni, navryani, aai vadillani ani matrinine(vijaya) saglyannich granted dharlay...

Hehehhe Nachiket...MD kahi baherachi nahi aahe, ti tar ladkya babadyachi bayko aahe, mhanun tar jevha pre-confession when she was LOST in her own world, not only AD but sagalyanich sambhalun ghetale tila, but how the issue got solved here within the couple, same way, it was just my opinion, ki siblings cha problem within siblings solve zala tar mala chhan vatel...

I have no issues, ki Meghana Devi tya solve karnar aahet...

@Rupali, Apan punaha yech muddya var pohclo. MD la ya ghara't kay sthan milawe. Should she remain as a passive submissive wife of AD (only as his love interest) or should she positively contribute in the well being of the family. Aaj paryant she is only a love interest of AD. Me asa mhanat nahi ki she should start giving Meghnamrut to all members and overshadow AD. Pan tila ata family madhye jara higher role milala pahijye and she should not be just a "romantic companion". Asa mazha thaam mat ahe.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gs34410rupali.patil80

Lucky_2012 Senior Member
Lucky_2012
Lucky_2012

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Hi !
I agree that Meghana would be the key person in archu's case ...

& I really don't understand why Meghana 's opinion will make her Devi or it will become meghamrut? Isn't she a family member with equal rights in dwadi ? Yes she is and Can't she raise her voice and point out whatever she feels .. Not good and support archi ...

Solving problem within brothers and sisters is completely agreeable ... But that would happen when Amit/ ad/ Vijaya and nana understand that they are hurting archi ... Many a times in the recent episodes archi has pointed out as me jaate ... But everybody has taken it for granted ... And I think only Meghana understood ...
Previously also during marketing course Meghana was the saviour ... For archi

And yes one tagda dose is required to all desai's from archi ... That they are not only hurting archi but even Satish also ... It's good that Satish takes things sportingly ..
Kal chya episode madhe Mala Ad cha pan khup Raag aala .. How can he say Nahi this is only for Desai as she and Satish dine @ Desai place ... And lodging and continuous honeymoon comment from Amit also crossed the lines ...

Good twist in story and yes I would like Meghana to be the key person ..

Edited by Lucky_2012 - 30 December 2014 at 11:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupali.patil80kamalsh56Sayali_23

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AadatSeMajboor

hi frnds!
halli jaam aalas vatto type karayla!
sorry, i'm enjoying the achrat trac, archu needs to feel bad once i believe,Evil Smile 
dusryanna kasa urmat pan bolte sarkhi tee! satat laad n attention pahije tya aalshi la!
 but satish bought that place upstairs on his own wish or nana suggested cos he cudn't cut the cord wid his believed always-right daughter?? #curious
True true!! Much needed track!! 

Sayali_23ilovecrepes

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Originally posted by kamalsh56

Originally posted by Smiley_23

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Originally posted by Smiley_23

@ DiscoDhokala...

yyasr if u kw Prajakta... Nachiket chi bhet ghalun de yaar tichyashii... Tongue

zindagi bhar dduaaye dega woo tumhee LOL

lol room mate hoti majhi

aree wahh good... so u kw her very well it seems...

Nachikettt aree me tuzhya vatine yevadhi request keli DD la anii tu kay... thoda suddha ushukata nahi dakhavat ahes... interest ahe ki nahi tula PM la bhetayacha?? Tongue

</div>

<div>
Nachiket,Arrey, laztoy ki kay?Big smile

Embarrassed Embarrassed

sayali, thank you Smile

@discodhokala, pahile mhanjey tuza naav kay ahe, n can I address u by ur name?if u dnt mind. Dnt worry me kay tujhya maage laagnar nahi Prajaktachi bhet ghadvun anayla Wink pan kadhi bolna jhalch tichyashi tar de majha nirop
Wink
Hehehehe!! sorry bhet tar Karun Deu shakat nahi shifted to us but yeah can tell her to visit this forum Big smile and nirop pakka Smile

Sayali_23Nachiketj

rupali.patil80 Goldie
rupali.patil80
rupali.patil80

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Dear friends,

What I was trying to say, that je siblings lahanache ekatra mothe zale with all ups & down in life, so let them solved their own problems, khup masta vatate jevha siblings bhandatat Ouch and tech tyanche problem solve karatat Big smile

And yes, I also don't want that MD is shown only as love interest of AD, and for that they can show fight between AD - MD where AD is wrong. For being positive contributor in the well being of family, she can achieve something in her dance carreer and ghe ki Shabas Sunbai cha kitab, also she can teach kids in the house where kids resulting excellent in School, ase domestic issues solve karatana dakhavanyapeksha.

But kahihi also, tya Vichitra track peksha 10 times better aahe, also reasonable & realistic too Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky_2012vidya0906Sayali_23

Lucky_2012 Senior Member
Lucky_2012
Lucky_2012

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
@ disco dhokla: Bhet nako .. But yeS would like to Definitely give her message ...wish her best of luck for her future and hope to see her raising ... And fulfil all her wishes and dreams... God bless her..
Khup jaast formal msg aahe pan aso ...
Lucky_2012 Senior Member
Lucky_2012
Lucky_2012

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Hi !
Kaal Chaka Java yeu dya madhe Prajakta cha episode daakhavla ... Does anybody have link for that episode ?

Asel tar plz provide the link ... Thanks in advance
kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
There was a promo a few weeks back where MD is shown consoling AD who is sitting on the bed. Was it ever shown as an epi, as I think I have missed it. Or was it only a teaser?

Go to top