Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Julun Yeti... (JYRG) Thread No.7 (Page 21)

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smiley_23

@ Zoey...

for sure IF is one of the reason tht we stick ti the show... LOL

baryach lokani madhun baghayala keli suruwat ani lagopath episode baghun sagalyanchya dokyala shot lagale ahett hehehe

@ Nachiket...
Meghana che tu mazha changala mitra ahe puran ekun ekun kantala ala hota yaar... Aditya tichyavar prem karatoo he na disanya itaki bavalat dakhavat hote tilaa... mulincha sixth sense lagech pakadato ashya ghoshti asa mazha mat ahe... Meghsna ekati tya niyamala apavad hoti LOL

I know kay shot lagaycha dokyala.. changla mitra and that expression of hers uff!!
when I started watching this show next day after wedding.. wedding night jevha Ti Sangte AD la.. why because Prajakta is a friend and wanted to see her new show and I couldn't get earlier episodes on net so me ajun lagna nahi baghitla.. but I saw adhun madhun ek ek episodes je kahi internet var sapadle.. it was such a cute love story without OTT things and negativity that I got hooked onto.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kamalsh56Sayali_23-Zoey-Nachiketj

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:01am | IP Logged
pedhe puran where babaji came and stayed and this Vichitra track me give up pan marala but jevha changle reviews tumhi lokani takle tevha parat suruvat keli

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sayali_23

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:26am | IP Logged

@ Zoey...

@ Nachiket...
Meghana che tu mazha changala mitra ahe puran ekun ekun kantala ala hota yaar... Aditya tichyavar prem karatoo he na disanya itaki bavalat dakhavat hote tilaa... mulincha sixth sense lagech pakadato ashya ghoshti asa mazha mat ahe... Meghsna ekati tya niyamala apavad hoti LOL
@Smiley,  No point in blaming MD at that point. She was totally lost. Babaji ni tila AD'chya galyat bandhlele. Tila kahi suchat navta. Would it be reasonable for a girl who had someone else in mind will suddenly fall for AD just because he appears to be desperately in love with her? AD la at least mahit hota ki ti ka ashi vagtay. If she had fallen for him in the first few months, then we would not have been watching this serial for so long.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sayali_23Nachiketj

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged
@ DiscoDhokala...

yyasr if u kw Prajakta... Nachiket chi bhet ghalun de yaar tichyashii... Tongue

zindagi bhar dduaaye dega woo tumhee LOL

DiscoDhokla

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
@ kamal kaka..

ahoo me ajeebat nahi mhanat ahe ki MD ne AD chya premat padayala pahijee hotaa... but she could hv easily taken into consideration his feelings...

just because you r lost and hurting does not give u a right to hurt others feelings... but MD never even tried to understand AD cha point of view or hw for no fault of his he was going through situation tht is beyond his controll... specialy whn she claimed ki the only reason she told him the truth on wedding night because she did not wanted to start a new relationship on the khotyacha payaa...

asoo this is just my personal opinion..
rupali.patil80 Goldie
rupali.patil80
rupali.patil80

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalsh56

@ Zoey...

@Smiley,  No point in blaming MD at that point. She was totally lost. Babaji ni tila AD'chya galyat bandhlele. Tila kahi suchat navta. Would it be reasonable for a girl who had someone else in mind will suddenly fall for AD just because he appears to be desperately in love with her? AD la at least mahit hota ki ti ka ashi vagtay. If she had fallen for him in the first few months, then we would not have been watching this serial for so long.

@ bold - that does not means she will take undue advantage of his friendship, agree she was honest from day one but being so honest does she ever thought she is hurting AD, flashback madhye ashi jayachi tya gayab zalyelya GYPSY sathi, ki samorcha manus & tyachya emotions cha pan kadar nahi. Nehami tila brainstorming karayale lagayache...and Mai, Nana, Amit Dada & AD ni khup sambhalul ghetale tila

Sayali_23

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zoey-

Originally posted by rupali.patil80

take it easy Nachiket...

Gender plays vital role...ROFL

Baapre Rupali, zorat thaska laagla mala,LOLasle bhari jokes marat jau nakos.ROFL

Zoey.. wht Rupali says is no joke... its true ROFL

rupali.patil80

-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged

@ kamal kaka..

ahoo me ajeebat nahi mhanat ahe ki MD ne AD chya premat padayala pahijee hotaa... but she could hv easily taken into consideration his feelings...

just because you r lost and hurting does not give u a right to hurt others feelings... but MD never even tried to understand AD cha point of view or hw for no fault of his he was going through situation tht is beyond his controll... specialy whn she claimed ki the only reason she told him the truth on wedding night because she did not wanted to start a new relationship on the khotyacha payaa...

asoo this is just my personal opinion..
Yeah... Sayali, I agree with you.Even the timing of telling the truth was not proper and certainly not a good decision if you want to start new relationship.Aso...without it there were no JYRG...

Edited by -Zoey- - 30 December 2014 at 1:47am

Sayali_23

Go to top