Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Julun Yeti... (JYRG) Thread No.7 (Page 134)

JaniBande Senior Member
JaniBande
JaniBande

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Archu- Mala ticha kahi kalatach nahi. Tila konacha nakki raag ala ahe kinva konamule ti evadhi hurt zali ahe? Aaj mala nahi avadala ki vijaya ani MD evadhya tichyashi bolayala gelya tar ti kiti rude vagata hoti tyanchyashi? tyani kay kel aheMD ne tar kadhich tila kahihi mhatala nahi ahe. archu anekda tila phar vait bolai ahe tarihi tine kadhich ulat uttar dila nahi ahe. aaj suddha MD archua chi maafi magat hoti. pan archu la tyacha kahich nahi vatata? tila jar itaka AD ani Amit cha especially vagana avadala nahi ahe tar ti saral sangat ka nahi tyana? ata kuthe gela ticha spashtwaktepana ani manat yeil te bolanara swabhaav? tasach Satich ne hi spashta pane bolayala hava itaranshi. ugachach Archuchya ho la ho kashala mhanayacha? tyala nahi patat ahe tar sarvani milun charcha kara na. Satich generally reasonable ani samjutdar manus ahe. mag to ka nahi kahi mhanat?
Archu cha ego hurt zala ahe ka AD ani amit tichi chauakshi karayala ale nahit mhanun? ti kiti
varshachi ahe? kay balishpana ahe ticha ha? mayu suddha jasta samajdar ahe Satich sarakhi.
Nana mai ne archu che ati laad kelyamule tila swatachya manasarakha karanyachi savay lagali
ahe asa vatata. ata sudhha jara pharach tanate ahe. udya AD ne sorry mhatala ki ti rahil asach vatata. 
My 2 cents.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12gs34410vidya0906HariOmkamalsh56

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaniBande

Archu- Mala ticha kahi kalatach nahi. Tila konacha nakki raag ala ahe kinva konamule ti evadhi hurt zali ahe? Aaj mala nahi avadala ki vijaya ani MD evadhya tichyashi bolayala gelya tar ti kiti rude vagata hoti tyanchyashi? tyani kay kel aheMD ne tar kadhich tila kahihi mhatala nahi ahe. archu anekda tila phar vait bolai ahe tarihi tine kadhich ulat uttar dila nahi ahe. aaj suddha MD archua chi maafi magat hoti. pan archu la tyacha kahich nahi vatata? tila jar itaka AD ani Amit cha especially vagana avadala nahi ahe tar ti saral sangat ka nahi tyana? ata kuthe gela ticha spashtwaktepana ani manat yeil te bolanara swabhaav? tasach Satich ne hi spashta pane bolayala hava itaranshi. ugachach Archuchya ho la ho kashala mhanayacha? tyala nahi patat ahe tar sarvani milun charcha kara na. Satich generally reasonable ani samjutdar manus ahe. mag to ka nahi kahi mhanat?
Archu cha ego hurt zala ahe ka AD ani amit tichi chauakshi karayala ale nahit mhanun? ti kiti
varshachi ahe? kay balishpana ahe ticha ha? mayu suddha jasta samajdar ahe Satich sarakhi.
Nana mai ne archu che ati laad kelyamule tila swatachya manasarakha karanyachi savay lagali
ahe asa vatata. ata sudhha jara pharach tanate ahe. udya AD ne sorry mhatala ki ti rahil asach vatata. 
My 2 cents.
i agree with every word! I never had any hopes from Archu but Satish has disappointed me. Archu is immature and Satish knows that very well infact he had blasted her when she used to compare him with AD.. i dont know why is Satish supporting her inspite of not favoring her decision as other people dont know what is the matter with her.

gs34410JaniBandevidya0906HariOmkamalsh56

JaniBande Senior Member
JaniBande
JaniBande

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
@DD- correctly said. agree abt Satish. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gs34410

Not sure if this has already been posted, puN me he atta pahile
Article in TOI ' A love triangle in JYRG'

@gs, This article seems to be just some guesswork (conclusions based on Mai's words etc.)and looks very much like us JYRG forum members anxious about the turn for the worse that the serial is taking. It is really sad if the CVs are introducing such degrading elements in such a pristinely beautiful love story. There is so much more that can be shown within the Dwadi members without resorting to such retrograde threads such as a love triangle. If there are insufficient ideas then it would be better to wind up the serial on a happy note. I remember Eka Lagnachi doosri goshta was one such serial where no "dirty" threads were introduced and it ended on a high when it ran out of ideas. Let us all hope that this love triangle is only hinted at and actually does not happen. I have some hopes because, if you remember, in the early part too (when AN reappears in the hotel) we had several blank calls to MD which made me assume there would be some blackmail angle introduced and I had written a strong letter to ZM castigating them for such TRP raising threads. Thankfully nothing of this sort happened. I stopped watching HSMYG as soon as the irrelevant amnesia track was introduced (and now we also seem to have all sorts of goondas and politicians getting added into this serial). I really hope and pray that God gives sadbuddhi to the CVs and we continue to watch JYRG with the same interest that we had earlier. Keeping my fingers crossed.

chammakchallo12gs34410JaniBandevidya0906-Zoey-

JaniBande Senior Member
JaniBande
JaniBande

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
@kamalsh56- Very well said. I also think its just a guessing thing based on some dialogues. If they wanted to introduce a love triangle it shd have been before vichitra's marriage. i dont think this track will be welcomed at all. I think trp for jyrg is already low and this would really be pushing it too much. I also agree abt ending the serial if nothing decent or believable can be shown. its always good to end on a high note instead of stretching serial beyond limits just for trp sake.
Sorry to bring it up again- abt dabi- why would she want to go to Dwadi today? when AD asked her to leave early, why wouldnt she feel like going home and spending some time with her husband? He is home and supposedly leaving for AP for job soon. they shd be spending more time together. Or is it too much for dabbi to do that? :-) she likes D wadi so much that she is willing to go there instead of home. Hmmm...

chammakchallo12gs34410vidya0906-Zoey-kamalsh56

gs34410 Senior Member
gs34410
gs34410

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaniBande

@kamalsh56- Very well said. I also think its just a guessing thing based on some dialogues. If they wanted to introduce a love triangle it shd have been before vichitra's marriage. i dont think this track will be welcomed at all. I think trp for jyrg is already low and this would really be pushing it too much. I also agree abt ending the serial if nothing decent or believable can be shown. its always good to end on a high note instead of stretching serial beyond limits just for trp sake.
Sorry to bring it up again- abt dabi- why would she want to go to Dwadi today? when AD asked her to leave early, why wouldnt she feel like going home and spending some time with her husband? He is home and supposedly leaving for AP for job soon. they shd be spending more time together. Or is it too much for dabbi to do that? :-) she likes D wadi so much that she is willing to go there instead of home. Hmmm...

@Jani and @Kamal ji, I fully agree with you. I was totally disappointed with where I think the serial is going. Hopefully I am wrong. I am an eternal optimistLOL
I meant to post the following in this thread but posted it in LP-PM Fan page thread, so posting here again 

@Zoey thank you for the tips to add videos
Let me test my skill now. Hopefully it works 
I was so disappointed and sad after watching the episode, that I went back to look for happy JYRG moments
Here is a Set Bhet video from ABP MAJHA

chammakchallo12JaniBandevidya0906-Zoey-kamalsh56

-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Despite of bad reviews I watched the episode.LOL
Kaye Guys,hich ka tumchi Ph.D in JYRG?No one mentioned AD was in black shirt,missing ITgirl.WinkBig smile
The combination shows it was a filler episode.Mr.Bean is not going anywhere and hence unwanted character will not come in D-Wadi.The story haven't moved an inch in last episode.
Can't believe?Wait and watch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12vidya0906

-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

i agree with every word! I never had any hopes from Archu but Satish has disappointed me. Archu is immature and Satish knows that very well infact he had blasted her when she used to compare him with AD.. i dont know why is Satish supporting her inspite of not favoring her decision as other people dont know what is the matter with her.
This is not a first time Satish disappointed me.I am sure Archu chya hatta samor tyacha kahich chalat nahi. Remember Peti prakaran. Even he was having different POV other than Archu but he couldn't convince her.Archu doesn't care about his opinion when she decides something.
Well,have seen such real life couples where female is husband!LOL

HariOmrupali.patil80kamalsh56DiscoDhokla..Kimi..

Go to top