Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Julun Yeti... (JYRG) Thread No.7 (Page 114)

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smiley_23

Originally posted by Neela007

Sorry to intrude...since I don't follow the serial anymore, (barring one offs) and so am not a participant on the forum. But being 1/2 generation ahead of you guys, I find this quite odd coming from you guys - present generation youngsters. I personally don't think anything's wrong with regular drop-offs for your colleagues. I would not care for what people say as long as my conscience is clearSmileand if married, as long as my partner is aware of it. I don't think my parents would have objected either.

Dear Neela...

sorry pan jara spashtach bolate... we are talking this in Indian society context madhe... ani India madhe or rather I should say Maharahtra madhe tari ajun loka evadhe open minded nahi ahet ki roj tumacha boss ratri tumhala ghari sodayala bike var yetoo... ani your parents an family is ok wit it... 10 lok 10 goshti bolatat... whether you like it or not...

ani mazha conscience kitihi clear asala tari you have to follow certain rules jya samajat tumhi rahata... as they saywhen in rome do as the romans do..Smile

what you are saying could be fine in western world.. where you ppl don't care kon tumachya baddal kay bolatay kiva vichar karate ahe... pan ajun tari Indian culture yevadha pudharalel nahi ahe...

arathat he mazha vaiyaktik mat ahe...Smile

@Smiley, Absolutely agree!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupali.patil80Sayali_23Nachiketj

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
In the present scenario, with the Archu and Dabby tracks going on simultaneously, there are very few romantic moments for our lovable pair. These short moments can be easily stretched a bit if the CV takes some more pain. e.g. in todays bedroom scene the pillow could have been used more romantically than for a pillow fight.
Instead of the pillow fight, AD places his head on the pillow on MD's lap and looks at her and says, "These short moments with you really help me unwind from the office tensions"
MD gives off her patented gurgling giggle and runs her fingers through his hair.
AD raises his hands behind MD's head and pulls her face down towards his.
MD's cascading hair hide the romantic work in progress.
Scene fade------- and then the pre-cap. Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12gs34410JaniBanderupali.patil80Sayali_23Nachiketj

JaniBande Senior Member
JaniBande
JaniBande

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalsh56

In the present scenario, with the Archu and Dabby tracks going on simultaneously, there are very few romantic moments for our lovable pair. These short moments can be easily stretched a bit if the CV takes some more pain. e.g. in todays bedroom scene the pillow could have been used more romantically than for a pillow fight.
Instead of the pillow fight, AD places his head on the pillow on MD's lap and looks at her and says, "These short moments with you really help me unwind from the office tensions"
MD gives off her patented gurgling giggle and runs her fingers through his hair.

Love your idea. Such a cute scene this could have been. I wish CVs could think like this.  forum writers are better at ideas and really love AD MD. We really need some romantic scenes as they are a breath of fresh air in otherwise boring drama and such opportunities shouldnt be missed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12gs34410rupali.patil80kamalsh56

JaniBande Senior Member
JaniBande
JaniBande

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Ok I have  a couple of points in general abt JYRG-  Sorry in advance for a rather long post.

Halli baghitala ki AD ne MD la 2-3 vela jara chidavala ahe. Tyachya promotion chya veles jevha 
MD ne barobar guess kela hota tevha ratri to tila mhanato ki 'mhanaje beauty with brains ahe tar, mala vatalaki ithe kachi nahi' asa. Aaj pan to mhanato ki bayako vedi vatali tari shahani ahe. Mage tichya noraricha pan to asach bolala hota tila lagel asa ki tu nokari keli nahis mhanun bara zala. AN chya sandarbhat and tevha dabbi ne nokaricha tharavala hota.
Tar mala he avadat nahi ki tyane tila kami lekhava. ata AD la asa vatata ka ki dabbi pharach hushar ahe karan tila ek job milala ahe.  Dabbi la job milanyamage konachi kiti mehanat ani hushari ahe he amhala mahit ahe. Dabbi BA ahe, english bolata yeta nahi ani ekandarit vedi bagadi ahe (he AD chach vakya ahe). MD MA ahe ani nakkich English chanagla bolate ani dance pan chhan karate. Ti nokari karat nahi mahnaje tila akkal nahi asa mhanana barobar nahi. AD insult karato ahe MD cha. Tyala kharach tingal kadhi kadhi jivhari lagate he nahi ka kalat? MD kahi mhanat nahi mahnaje tila te avadata/patata asa artha nahi hot.

another thing is amahla ata kalala ahe ki dabba dabbi kahi janar nahit. apan kitihi kokalalo tari
dabbichya connection pudhe apala awaj lahanach ahe. tyamule apan itar track enjoy karanyacha prayatna karu. 
Pan tyacha artha sa nahi ki me tari dabbewalyana shivya dena bada karnar ahe. me maza kartavya karatach rahnar ahe.  tynchya baddal bolanr ani tika karnarach. karan mala he sahan hota nahi ani apalya serial sathi apan awaj uthawalach pahije. he agadi dagadavar doka apatana asala tarihi nusatach ragvun basanyapeksha mala tika karana bara vatel. 
Old members who had been trying to get dabbi out for so many months now u have one new 
person to join you. ani nachiket also for sure i know. amahi dokha tari navya damache loka thoda 
tumacha bhaar halaka karanyacha prayatna karu.

Apalya sarvana ya kami yash milu de hich icchha.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12gs34410vidya0906rupali.patil80Sayali_23-Zoey-Nachiketj

gs34410 Senior Member
gs34410
gs34410

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalsh56

Tumhi agadi majhyaa manatla bollaat Smile
This type of scene has been shown in so many movies, they could have easily shown that. As Jani said it would have been a breath of fresh air in an otherwise 'sadela' episodeSleepy

chammakchallo12rupali.patil80kamalsh56Sayali_23

rupali.patil80 Goldie
rupali.patil80
rupali.patil80

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Dear all,

My question was very much with your personal view on AD - Vichitra bike ride from office ( I guess Zoey you are just perfect on guessing), not with your personal life.

Daabba - dabbi is newly married couple, still AD as a boss asking his PA + friend to sit late in the office due to work pressure, well when AD is attending meeting what Dabbi's contribution??? ZERO, she is sitting in his cabin and ordering DHOKALA+IDALI+RAITA, as soon as AD finished his meeting, both are leaving, so actually she requires waiting late??????? Also during office hours, personal life problems discuss karayache, and mag late basayache, as a Regional Head AD la he shobhat nahi.

Hierarchy has to be maintained in office, and even AD said I will be your boss in office, but he is less boss and more of friend now. On her mistake, AD scolding her and then saying SORRY, sorry boss you are failure as a Regional Head then. Now bike ride, personally I am not liking it, so far no silly / bad intentions in mind of AD - Dabbi, but as even Mai said ki lok ninda karnar na...

IMO, Pathun bolanaryana ajibat bhav deu naye...pan aapalya baddal pathi koni kahi bolel asa chance itrana nakkich deu naye, he AD ne laskhat thevave, finally you have to stay in society. 

Edited by rupali.patil80 - 09 January 2015 at 7:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alpha20chammakchallo12Kshiti2014Sayali_23Nachiketj

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Remember friends - i had raised a question last month asking ladies to give their opinion on how do u feel when your husband goes ev'day on bike with another young lady. Now it's viewed from her husband's angle ! so the suspicion/ jealousy is coming either way...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kshiti2014vidya0906.Neela.

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaniBande

Ti nokari karat nahi mahnaje tila akkal nahi asa mhanana barobar nahi. AD insult karato ahe MD cha.

@Jani, mala vat tay ki Amit job sodlya var jo track suru honar tyat MD will offer to take up a job and may actually take up a job. It will be good to see MD take up something challenging rather than just lazing around in her bedroom.

chammakchallo12JaniBandeDiscoDhoklaNachiketj

Go to top