Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Julun Yeti... (JYRG) Thread No.7 (Page 113)

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smiley_23

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

hahahahahahahaha Rupali its a bad time to ask such questions when Track is going this way and also when Nachiket is active LOL

DD...

nakki kay mhanayache ahe tulaaROFL

well I honestly don't mind male colleague dropping.. mala pan baryach da sodlay ghari pan since I dislike Vichitra track so much that I don't like AD dropping Vichitra.. kay karu ti nahi avdat mala Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12gs34410vidya0906.Neela.rupali.patil80-Zoey-Nachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smiley_23

Originally posted by Neela007

.Sorry to intrude...since I don't follow the serial anymore, (barring one offs) and so am not a participant on the forum.  But being 1/2 generation ahead of you guys,  I find this quite odd coming from you guys - present generation youngsters.  I personally don't think anything's wrong with regular drop-offs for your colleagues.  I would not care for what people say as long as my conscience is clear Smile and if married, as long as my partner is aware of it.  I don't think my parents would have objected either.  

Dear Neela...

sorry pan jara spashtach bolate... we are talking this in Indian society context madhe... ani India madhe or rather I should say Maharahtra madhe tari ajun  loka evadhe open minded nahi ahet ki roj tumacha boss ratri tumhala ghari sodayala bike var yetoo... 10 lok 10 goshti bolatat... whether you like it or not...

what you are saying could be fine in western world.. where you ppl don't care kon tumachya baddal kay bolatay kiva vichar karate ahe... pan ajun tari Indian culture yevadha pudharalel nahi ahe...
arathat he mazha vaiyaktik mat ahe...Smile
Ok...if I need to lighten up the tone...then I must call you spashta wakti Big smile.  

I grew up in the same Maharashtra and that too in Pune.  And I am not talking about the Western world.  Can give my own example. Whilst I stayed in the hostel, I used to ride with one of my colleagues (male) daily to the hostel / mess from the institute on his two wheeler.  I was committed by then and my boy friend (and now my husband) was in the US.  He and my parents were aware and did not mind and I never bothered to think if anyone said anything about that.  While I commuted from home to the institute also, whenever I got delayed, my colleagues - both males and females - gave me drop off service on their 2 wheeler up to Deccan several times (barring a few raees zaadis no one had 4 wheelers those daysLOL).  Infact, we would adjust our work so that we get a lift and save waiting for the bus...PMT sucks in it's service as of today also Unhappy.  And amongst the lift givers were kattar traditional Madrasi guys too!!!  Kattar to an extent of putting the vertical kunku even after coming to the US Ouch.  Love all of those genuine colleagues Star, all happily married and most of them in the US now. Unfortunately, my bosses were quite aged and rarely worked that late to actually give me lift. I knew where to draw the line and about the talkers...gele tel lavat.  

Edited by Neela007 - 09 January 2015 at 11:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906-Zoey-

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Dr. Neela... tone lighten up karanyachi garaj ajeebat nahi... ani me kiti Spashta Wakti ahe he tula ajun kalal nahi ahe ka???

me general samajik vatavaran in Maharashtrian family baddal bolat hote.. .. me swatachya personal ayusha baddal bolat navhate... in my personal life i care a dam kon mazhya baddal kay bolate ahe...

u must be in lucky few who has tht kind of a freedom... but sagalech tuzhya sarakhe sudaivi nasatat na...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupali.patil80Nachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Dr. Sayali...
I fail to understand why the world is going a step back UnhappyDisapprove. I was from a very much middle class family and did not see that kinda mentality anywhere in the neighborhood, and I grew up in a very much ordinary neighborhood...not even any ownership apartment plush society.  I definitely wish that this attitude changes and is a MUST needed change for safety of women in India.  Sorry, I know I am digressing, but can't help.  That's just my humble opinion. 

ZM channel needs to stop showing such magaslela attitude men like dabba Angry and Babaji (did I just say that????LOL for the current most favorite on the show).  On a positive note, they are showing couples like AD-MD who have that much needed trust.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906-Zoey-kamalsh56

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
me just baghitla episode I had thought it would be Archu drama today but turned out to be Dabba dabbi drama.. ufff.. Recap hinting parat Archu drama lets see parat Dabba dabbi limelight ghetat kay becharya kokru la milte

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo12gs34410vidya0906rupali.patil80

chammakchallo12 Senior Member
chammakchallo12
chammakchallo12

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

"The views and opinions expressed here are solely in the context of Julun Yeti Reshim Gaathi" asa disclaimer taakava ki kaaye pratyek post madhye asa vichar karayla laglaye me. Tongue

JYRG chya babdit bolaychey jhaley tar I am not liking these daily bike rides. BUT ONLY because I find that Vichitra woman's presence in this show jarring and ti kadhi ekda tata bye-bye karun jaateye hyachi me dole laun vaat baghteye. Or should I say "baghat hotey"?  Sleepy

This track is stupid and annoying. "Aditya nay Chitra chya tondavarun haath firavna" vagaire hey aaplyala trick karnyasaathi; chidavnyasaathi aani Babaji-Manoj la shanka yena saathi dakhavtayet - aur kya? Thumbs Down

Shouldn't matter what I believe in my personal life. BUT personally I would not mind it if my husband were to ever pick up or drop off his 'female' colleague(s). Aani jenvha malaa koni majhey 'male' colleague(s) ghari sodtil tenvha I hope ki he wouldn't mind it either.  

Extra marital affair saathi  "ratrichya motorbike ride" chi garaj nahi. Tay tar office; gym kinva kuthehi divsadhavlya pun hou shakta. Aani shankach ghyaychi jhali tar kuthlya pun goshtichi gheu shakto, IMHO. 

Edited by chammakchallo12 - 09 January 2015 at 2:14pm

gs34410vidya0906rupali.patil80-Zoey-

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chammakchallo12

"The views and opinions expressed here are solely in the context of Julun Yeti Reshim Gaathi" asa disclaimer taakava ki kaaye pratyek post madhye asa vichar karayla laglaye me. Tongue

Shouldn't matter what I believe in my personal life. 

Extra marital affair saathi  "ratrichya motorbike ride" chi garaj nahi. Tay tar office; gym kinva kuthehi divsadhavlya pun hou shakta. Aani shankach ghyaychi jhali tar kuthlya pun goshtichi gheu shakto, IMHO.

Yeh lo Dr. CC...lo kar lo baat. Aap sirf hamare dandhe ke hi nahi gaon ke bhi lagane lage ho ab Wink.  Friday ke din ghar jaane se pehle aur ek googly to nahi daala na maine? LOL (Personal opinion vicharla hota forum var aani kahi lokani personal mut hee mandla hota mhanun sarva thesis cha prayojan Tongue. ) 

Baki ratrichi motorbike ride... ekdum LM shtyle...Jai ho!!

chammakchallo12vidya0906-Zoey-kamalsh56

chammakchallo12 Senior Member
chammakchallo12
chammakchallo12

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela007

Aap gaon ke bhi lagane lage ho ab Wink [Edited].  Friday ke din ghar jaane se pehle aur ek googly to nahi daala na maine? LOL (Personal opinion vicharla hota forum var aani kahi lokani personal mut hee mandla hota mhanun sarva thesis cha prayojan Tongue. ) 

Nahiii ga...Me Punyachi LavangiMirchi nahi; Mumbai chi chammakchallo aahey. LOL

IMO, I felt ki ithlya kahi discussions madhye JYRG baddal bolna chalu ahey ki aaplya vayatik ayushya baddal; Meghana baddal boltoye ka Prajakta baddal; Aditya baddal ka Lalit baddal hay kahich kalat navhta...I felt that the lines were blurring a little bit. Konfusiya ja rahi thi main.Wink 

Personal life baddal bolaycha ki nahi is entirely one's own prerogative. Smile

Thesis lihayla nahi pun vachayla saglyanna aavadtat, so do keep writing @Neela007. Big smile 

Edited by chammakchallo12 - 09 January 2015 at 4:28pm

vidya0906.Neela.rupali.patil80-Zoey-

Go to top