Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rupali.patil80

👏 👏, good AD realized his mistake, now Archu ni suddha tyala maf karun swatabarobar itranchya manacha vichar karava specially Satish & Nana-Mai and AD ne hyatun lesson ghyava ki if Archu not happy with his teasing then he should not do that... 

Lets hope ki ha archu cha dream nasel...😆😆
Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well that's good to read that AD has apologised to archu .. But I feel Satish should take a stand to leave dwadi not Bcoz of prestige but to save the relations ... Karan Natyant gaath padli aahe .. Tar javal Rahun consciously vaagnya Peksha .. Lamb Rahun changla asna .. Anytime better ...

Well that's my POV...
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lucky_2012

Well that's good to read that AD has apologised to archu .. But I feel Satish should take a stand to leave dwadi not Bcoz of prestige but to save the relations ... Karan Natyant gaath padli aahe .. Tar javal Rahun consciously vaagnya Peksha .. Lamb Rahun changla asna .. Anytime better ...

Well that's my POV...

This thing was also shown in movie Sansaar staring Rekha and Raj Babbar. I also think so. 
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rupali.patil80

👏 👏, good AD realized his mistake, now Archu ni suddha tyala maf karun swatabarobar itranchya manacha vichar karava specially Satish & Nana-Mai and AD ne hyatun lesson ghyava ki if Archu not happy with his teasing then he should not do that...

@Rupali, It looks quite possible that all will be forgiven and forgotten. But can you imagine D'wadi without the phatkalpana of Archu. In other words Archu will become another Vijaya!!! We would like Archu to improve but we will miss the old Archu. 😕
Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zoey-

This thing was also shown in movie Sansaar staring Rekha and Raj Babbar. I also think so.

Yes... I know this had been shown In movie Sansar ...
And imagine Aditya and Amit calculating before saying anything to archu and Satish ... It would odd from beginning ... If archu would have raised her voice rather than saying of separation ... Things would have been different ...
Because sometimes Action speaks louder than words ...
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes... I know this had been shown In movie Sansar ...
And imagine Aditya and Amit calculating before saying anything to archu and Satish ... It would odd from beginning ... If archu would have raised her voice rather than saying of separation ... Things would have been different ...
Because sometimes Action speaks louder than words ...

completely agree with you, but coming to serial, if Archu will go then there will be no tadaka in serial, looking at first mistake of AD & AMIT where they have crossed their limits ek chance as a sister tine tyana dyayala pahije, jase brother mhanun tyani tila anekada dila aahet...
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well that's my POV...

well ive a diff fear if archu leaves dwadi..tukaar n bhikaar gharwalonko aasra milneka chance hai...so its better archu stays 😕

Or dont tell me they hv created ths archu drama for tht purpose only 😡 😡 Edited by Nachiketj - 9 years ago
Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Hmm ... I don't want to comment on the unwanted characters in JYRG & if it a plot for CV's to get the unwanted people in dwadi then I will quit watching JYRG ...
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hmm ... I don't want to comment on the unwanted characters in JYRG & if it a plot for CV's to get the unwanted people in dwadi then I will quit watching JYRG ...

True..me too..n i will be the first JYRGian to criticize n do negative publicity of ths serial if ths hppns.. 😡 😡
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@Rupali, It looks quite possible that all will be forgiven and forgotten. But can you imagine D'wadi without the phatkalpana of Archu. In other words Archu will become another Vijaya!!! We would like Archu to improve but we will miss the old Archu. 😕

Exactly.Further I want Archu to miss all that good times of chesta maskari someday when everyone starts taking her damn seriously.