Julun Yeti... (JYRG) Thread No.7 - Page 95

Posted: 9 years ago
Shabdanevadhe jivari kahich laagat nahi ...best dialogue (mai) to vijaya.
Originally posted by mishkil88

Shabdanevadhe jivari kahich laagat nahi ...best dialogue (mai) to vijaya.
But all that cheshta maskari was happening in front of Mai and she didn't recognize it at that time and now telling this to Vijay,Means what? 
Originally posted by -Zoey-

But all that cheshta maskari was happening in front of Mai and she didn't recognize it at that time and now telling this to Vijay,Means what?

@Zoey, I think things were taken for granted as they grew up and nobody realized it (not even Mai). Probably the last few days of maskari was the tipping point for Archu. Always quite possible.
Mala hi ajacha episode bara vatala.. Mondays precap shows MD realizes archu has been hurt by AD Amit chya khup atireki chesta maskari.. hope so this tracks come to and end soon since what i feel bichara satish ch sandwich hotay ta sarwat.. vignesh joshi ch kadhich kautuk hoth nahi.. but i seem him as a very balanced actor.. all the star cast of jyrg is awesome..edited only ajachya episode chi..Edited by Kshiti2014 - 9 years ago

Nachiket, First of all Congo for becoming senior member. I think, you are the fastest JYRGian to gain that status here. πŸ‘
Good to know banner is up.For that banner contest only I was referring to earlier that I was runner up.The new banner is Awesome and it looks more when it gives more weightage to JYRG πŸ˜‰. 
Btw, looks like it's not visible on mobile. πŸ˜•

Tyaa ahet na baiii πŸ€’ tyanchya varch sherebaaji karun jhalo senior member

Desai family drama aavadla malaa. The performances were good too. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Meghana aaj Aditya la mhanali "Ho, ti Chitra tujhya bike var bastey hya prakrana cha aapun faar *kiss* padu nakoya". PUN INTENDED. πŸ€£

Aaplya vedya  bahininay baryach divsat ground floor la yeun raada kela nahiye; gharcha anna pun roj khup urtaye hay lakshat aalya nantar Mad Aditya nay shevti tila aaj phone kela. Hinay ek-doanda phone chakka cut kela  pun mug mhanali "jhopley hoatay me, Aditya." Wake Up Archu! And smell the coffee. πŸ˜³

Saangitla bai aaj Kokru nay saglyanna "Sankranta aamhi amchya navin gharat sajri karu". Tilgul ghya goad goad bola! Chala mhanjey Meghana chi dusri sankranta chaan sajri honar tar.  Archu cha teekhatpunna aani nasleli akkal lootnnar aahey Meghana.

Nana-Mai chi reaction theek-thaak hoati. Khup kahi radarad vagairey keli nahi tyanni. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Amit-Aditya matra changlyech hadarlayet. Aata tingal tavali karnar tar konachi?! Purrat breakfast la roj phodnichi poli khavi lagel tey vegleych. πŸ˜‰

Archu-Satish nay navin flat already baghitlaye. Bokyala hay ajibaat puttla nahiye. Toh "Please ha prestige issue karu nakos, Archu" asa mhanala dekhil. Lekin jo biwi se kare pyaar woh fukat kay prestige se kaise kare inkaar! πŸ˜Š

Edited by chammakchallo12 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by chammakchallo12

Desai family drama aavadla malaa. The performances were good too. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Meghana aaj Aditya la mhanali "Ho, ti Chitra tujhya bike var bastey hya prakrana cha aapun faar *kiss* kadhu nakoya". PUN INTENDED. πŸ€£

Aaplya vedya  bahininay baryach divsat ground floor la yeun raada kela nahiye; gharcha anna pun roj khup urtaye hay lakshat aalya nantar Mad Aditya nay shevti tila aaj phone kela. Hinay ek-doanda phone chakka cut kela  pun mug mhanali "jhopley hoatay me, Aditya." Wake Up Archu! And smell the coffee. πŸ˜³

Saangitla bai aaj Kokru nay saglyanna "Sankranta aamhi amchya navin gharat sajri karu". Tilgul ghya goad goad bola! Chala mhanjey Meghana chi dusri sankranta chaan sajri honar tar.  Archu cha teekhatpunna aani nasleli akkal lootnnar aahey Meghana.

Nana-Mai chi reaction theek-thaak hoati. Khup kahi radarad vagairey keli nahi tyanni. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Amit-Aditya matra changlyech hadarlayet. Aata tingal tavali karnar tar konachi?! Purrat breakfast la roj phodnichi poli khavi lagel tey vegleych. πŸ˜‰

Archu-Satish nay navin flat already baghitlaye. Bokyala hay ajibaat puttla nahiye. Toh "Please ha prestige issue karu nakos, Archu" asa mhanala dekhil. Lekin jo biwi se kare pyaar woh fukat kay prestige se kaise kare inkaar! πŸ˜Š

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Prestige wala part pharch chaan πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pan bike cha kees padu nako mhanjey...basu de bike var duniya ani me geli tel laavat asa mhantey MD??
Originally posted by Nachiketj

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Prestige wala part pharch chaan πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pan bike cha kees padu nako mhanjey...basu de bike var duniya ani me geli tel laavat asa mhantey MD??

Thank you! Also congratulations Senior Member jhalya baddal. πŸ‘

Mala tari vatla ki ti asa mhantaye " Majha tar tujhya var poorna vishwas aahey; tyamooley tya vishayavar ugich charcha karun vel vaaya ghalavnyat kaaye upyog?!"
Edited by chammakchallo12 - 9 years ago

Nachiket, First of all Congo for becoming senior member. I think, you are the fastest JYRGian to gain that status here. πŸ‘
Good to know banner is up.For that banner contest only I was referring to earlier that I was runner up.The new banner is Awesome and it looks more when it gives more weightage to JYRG πŸ˜‰. 
Btw, looks like it's not visible on mobile. πŸ˜•

@zoey- can u please explain this banner thing? i dont understand.
Originally posted by Alpha20

My post might be a little late in the discussion, but I feel a need to put facts straight. Having lived and worked in the US for almost two decades, I must say that married individuals who are true to their spouses behave just like the ones in India. Even if we work late or travel they maintain respectable distance: there is absolutely no physical contact, not even a "Tali" in agreement. I can't even imagine a situation where I would be dropped off on a bike by my male colleague. Even If it is late, No one comes to drop me to my car in the parking structure.
So to say that Western culture accepts such proximity between two married individuals, is just wrong . With Two unmarried people, there are no boundaries.

Perfectly said @alpha20, thanks for that much needed clarificationπŸ‘πŸΌ . I agree. -  None of that happens in the US and my experience is also from INdia πŸ˜Š.  Perhaps I should have set the perspective of the Western world also, which I had mentioned on the HSM forum couple of times.  And why even married, even the committed folks behave the same. I have worked in both academic and Corporate world in the US for 14 years now and barring 1-2 instances where managers have shown the generosity to have a cab arranged to ensure we reach home safely, no one has offered lifts. In fact, on the rare occasions that  I get late, my husband comes to pick me up.  But yes, in NYC, colleagues who commute by subways / train, if they leave at the same time and happen to take the same trains / buses they do walk together and that does not happen planned. I would not take that as odd.  People who commute from NJ to NYC have car pools and I have known folks who have worked these out successfully for years.  I don't think their wives have doubted them / society has gotten into gossips. (PS: Car pool =3 or 3+ πŸ˜ƒ).  

And about the society whose eyes and brains are open AND who have the time in this world to comment on others...I just wish this society had folks who wear the same glasses for others kids and their own kids.  Have seen quite a few like that and I just stopped caring after that.  Haven't serials like UMZ and movies like OMG shown the same?  The people who claim to set the rules when it comes to them, are the biggest hypocrits.  DO these people come forward to help the girls who become victims?  NOpe, but these same people are at the forefront when it comes to keeping names to the affected girl.  If they really acted the way they preached, there wouldn't have been pregnant widows in a society that made them wear the red alvan (UMZ had such an incidence). So, I personally care for those whose opinion matters the most to me πŸ˜Š.  

And of the 10+ years that I commuted by bus in Pune (changing 2-3 buses each direction), if I took help from my colleagues less than 1% of the times, I don't think I took advantage of being a woman / fell weak as a woman πŸ˜Š. 

Coming to the serial world...I agree with Mishkil, why does a secretary need to stay with her boss when she does not contribute anything to the meetings / his work.  This is clearly CVs fault.  Just for the sake of stretching a story they should not show meaningless plots stretched forever.