Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veena0129 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
kaal chi epi avadla mala...specially Nana's thoughts on how our behaviour and attitude affects our surroundings...specially when  u r parents...while raising them...love affection..care...and understanding them matters a lot...and in return parents get the same care...love and affection...when they become parents and understand the importance of their parent's upbringing...Amit expresses the same way...and thank Nana for the values he inculcated in them...😊👍🏼
veena0129 thumbnail
raising them...i meant children😊
Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
HI!
Thanks for the gist of y'days episode ... As usual couldn't watch due to travelling ... Will watch y'days and today's episode tomorrow ...
& hope somebody will post today's episodes gist as well ... Thanks in advance ...
Well I haven't seen the episode but AD's reaction was shown in precap ... I would say he was shocked/ surprised ... On listening queries from Manoj instead of vichitra ...
Hope to see this track end soon ... And yes this will be my last comment on vichitra Manoj ... I am not going to comment on this anywhere ... This is my way to oppose this track ...

Nana giving advise on raising children ??? I would rather accept the pregnancy track than the current track ... I know what ... I don't want to repeat ..

Archu la bhav naahi milala? Poor girl ...

Aani ho aaj Ratri bhel nakki enjoy Karen ...
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Jani, i get extrmely angry wen i c her..the charcter also n tht real lady also..n to express my hatred towards hwr only I became mre active on all ths JYRG forums...

@Nachiket, The reason why we are really upset with the Dabba Dabbi track is that these are the only two characters who don't seem to fit into the plot and seem to stand out like a sore thumb. There was and still is some amount of negativity when Babaji appears but he perfectly blends in with the serial. Everyone seems to be a part of the serial except Dabba Dabbi who have been just added on without in anyway contributing to the flow of the serial. Edited by kamalsh56 - 9 years ago
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@Nachiket, The reason why we are really upset with the Dabba Dabbi track is that these are the only two characters who don't seem to fit into the plot and seem to stand out like a sore thumb. There was and still is some amount of negativity when Babaji appears but he perfectly blends in with the serial. Everyone seems to be a part of the serial except Dabba Dabbi who have been just added on without anyway contributing to the flow of the serial.

ekdam manya...these character are not fitting anywhere, also even considering looks & acting wise (specially Vichita) too...
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Sayali, bharpur vel dila ahe saglyannch...khoop jhala ata...saglech dokyavar basleyt...mala ha plot ajibaat avadlela nahiye..ani saarkhe asle mixed signals deun kay viewers na sati savitri MD samjleyt ka...muddamun hya baila ADchich bari PA keli...ani kaal pan manojcha phn AD la aala tar hicha tond kasa vaakda jhala jasa kay hicha lagna tyachyashi cmplsry lavlela...hila konitari changlich ata jhaadli pahije tyasaathi ek akkha episode ghya hava tar.

@ bold - ROFL 🤣 🤣
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@Nachiket, The reason why we are really upset with the Dabba Dabbi track is that these are the only two characters who don't seem to fit into the plot and seem to stand out like a sore thumb. There was and still is some amount of negativity when Babaji appears but he perfectly blends in with the serial. Everyone seems to be a part of the serial except Dabba Dabbi who have been just added on without in anyway contributing to the flow of the serial.

Exactly...Kon kuthali Vichitra and ticha prem prakaran ani atta ticha psychotic navara!!!
That's why Deepa911 aptly said "Konachihi asude mhais,Desaich karnaar uth-bais"...
Tyapeksha AN chi kivha shejarchi mulgi (I even forgot her name) whose husband is in army, tyanchi story dakhavli asti tar nakkich yachya peksha bara zala asta.
Edited by -Zoey- - 9 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
@nachiket, shaant gadhadhari bheem shaant.. 
i support babaji in his vichitra hatao abhiyaan.. babaji yash milvun dya babaji.. jai ho
JaniBande thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Kamalsh56, @Zoey- Exactly. not just that dabba dabbi were misfit but due to
importance given to dabbi, rest of the talented cast suffered. the story, characters,
sarva barbaad zala. Dabbi cha mahatva itaka vadhvun thevala ki bakiche side artists 
zale. eka character ne maati keli serial chi. tyamulech jasta raag ahe. 
Babajina tyanchya karyat yash milu de lavakarach hich ata asha and sadichha. Jai ho!
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
btw how long has vichitra the great has been there for now? seems ages.. but seriously how long? more then a month ateast na?