Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Nachiket, Kasla vichar kartoy's? AD'la khara kay hava hota? MD'ch prem, right? Te atta ti bahrbahrun bharbarun detay na tyala? 😉

rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When AD was wrong while helping Vichitra out of his way, MD opposed him and they had fight on that, and yes MD was right that time. AD's funda was, if your love is true, he will help Vichitra to get her love, and he did that and now he thinks his job is over.

Same way, Anna asked MD to help him to take decision, and MD told that it's not sure that after marrying with Dabba, Dabbi will be happy or not, but surely she will be unhappy if she will not get marry with Dabba. I think, here MD's job is over.  

Sare fasad ki jad that Dabbi, had created the scene like she and Dabba  are just for each other, now it's their life, let them do whatever they wants to do with their problems. As rightly, what AD said, let them find their own happiness. MD now should not interfere by saying she is aapali jababdari.

Maini kay sangitala te lakshyat thevayacha, shevati ti & ticha nasheeb...

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@kamalsh56 oh yesss...thank u...ata vichar karna sodun dila 😊

Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupali.patil80

When AD was wrong while helping Vichitra out of his way, MD opposed him and they had fight on that, and yes MD was right that time. AD's funda was, if your love is true, he will help Vichitra to get her love, and he did that and now he thinks his job is over.

Same way, Anna asked MD to help him to take decision, and MD told that it's not sure that after marrying with Dabba, Dabbi will be happy or not, but surely she will be unhappy if she will not get marry with Dabba. I think, here MD's job is over.  

Sare fasad ki jad that Dabbi, had created the scene like she and Dabba  are just for each other, now it's their life, let them do whatever they wants to do with their problems. As rightly, what AD said, let them find their own happiness. MD now should not interfere by saying she is aapali jababdari.

Maini kay sangitala te lakshyat thevayacha, shevati ti & ticha nasheeb...

Ho ani tyach barobr prateykanane dabbila ata he aikvava ki baba tulach dabbyashi lagna karaycha hota na...ata tujhyach haatat ahe te changla karnyacha...ata tula complain karnyasathi no scope...ethe amchya dokyavar yeun basun nirupa roygiri karu nakos
Edited by Nachiketj - 9 years ago
chammakchallo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Of course I agree, @Nachiketj!

About 'contractual obligation' - it is just my conjecture.

Chitra has been sending out wrong signals since the day she arrived; incidentally tila yeun aaj 3 mahine jhaley. 😔 "Is Chitra the third angle in the Aditya-Meghana love triangle"; "What is the purpose of this track?" hya aani ashya similar issues var ithay done to death discussion jhalaye. Please read thread no. 4, 5 and 6, if you haven't done so already. 😃 If you think calling Meghana 'Meghana Devi' is bad, then Aditya has been called terrible names thanks to this track... Dumbitya; BAD (Baba Adityanath Desai); Love Guru; Khara Prem Hakk Samiti Founder. Khup bombabomb keliye saglyanni; perhaps tyamooleych Aditya has now done a U-turn on this Chitra prakran - aajkal he is not so keen on getting involved in her bakwaas. 👍🏼 I think the creatives are now also trying their best to revamp Chitra's character and Manoj is the 'bad guy'; arthath ti itki doakyat geliye ki it is just not possible to feel any sympathy for her whatsoever. 😳 But at least I don't think she will be a "kabab mein haddi" any more, or so I hope.

Hope that day is not far when this track is wrapped up for good. I am looking at you, dear makers. 😊

Edited by chammakchallo12 - 9 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: chammakchallo12

Of course I agree, @Nachiketj!

About 'contractual obligation' - it is just my conjecture.

Chitra has been sending out wrong signals since the day she arrived; incidentally tila yeun aaj 3 mahine jhaley. 😔 "Is Chitra the third angle in the Aditya-Meghana love triangle"; "What is the purpose of this track?" hya aani ashya similar issues var ithey done to death discussion jhaliye. Please read thread no. 4, 5 and 6, if you haven't done so already. 😃 If you think calling Meghana 'Meghana Devi' is bad, then Aditya has been called terrible names... Dumbitya; BAD (Baba Adityanath Desai); Love Guru; Khara Prem Hakk Samiti Founder. Khup bombabomb keliye saglyanni; perhaps tyamooleych Aditya has now done a U-turn on this Chitra prakran - aajkal he is not so keen on getting involved in her bakwaas. 👍🏼 I think the creatives are now also trying their best to revamp Chitra's character and Manoj is the 'bad guy'; arthath ti itki doakyat geliye ki it is just not possible to feel any sympathy for her whatsoever. 😳 But at least I don't think she will be a 'kabab mein haddi" any more, or at least so I hope.

Hope that day is not far when this track is wrapped up for good. I am looking at you, dear makers. 😊

CC ajunhi he loka wrong signals det ahet adhun madhun...ata purse saaarkhi ladies related goshtisathi hya bindok swaarthi vastaad baine aditya la phone karava..its so naturl tht she cud call MD n vicharava ki baba majhi purse rahili ahe ka

Bara hi new yr chya ratri pahile adityach tayaar asto sodayla hila...ka baakiche purush kay karat hotey...tyanna ka nahi pahile suchla

Bara sarkha adityasarkha nahiye he tuntunna vajavna ka banda karat nahi..itka prem asta zar konacha Konavar, whch she earlier claimed tht she will marry daadhivala only n noone else...tar ti pahile mhanjey kadhich konashi compare karnaar nahi.

Lagnachya dusrya divshi pan ti mhantey aditya tu mhanalas na mhanun me dhavat aley office la...ani navryani (jyachyashivay tu ekekali rahu shakat navhtis) tyani tula gharat rahila sangitla tujha tond vaakda ka jhala? 

Thre r many sch examples whch r gvng wrong signals to teh viewers.

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Dabbichi acting tar itki bhankas ahe ki tichyasarkya mulicha vaeet vatayla pahijey..pan ethe lokanna aanandch hot ahe..ki bhog aata aaplya karmachi phala...

You are right Nachiket... me tar tila FB var msg pan takala hotaa ki bai gaa nakki kay apkeshit ahe viwers ne Chitra sathi feel karana karan atta tari tu selfish, self centered ani dumb mulgai vatat ahes mala...

tine reply nahi dila... toh baga vegala... 😆

ani honestly just because i m also a mulagi me blindly support nahi karanar... Meghana, Anna jiva todun sangat hote Manoj shi tuzha patanar nahi... Nana, Mai, Amit dada ne pan samajawale hote tari suddha tine ughadya dolyane vihirit uddi marali now  why cry about that??? take responsibility for your decision and leave with it...🤔
Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley_23

You are right Nachiket... me tar tila FB var msg pan takala hotaa ki bai gaa nakki kay apkeshit ahe viwers ne Chitra sathi feel karana karan atta tari tu selfish, self centered ani dumb mulgai vatat ahes mala...

tine reply nahi dila... toh baga vegala... 😆

ani honestly just because i m also a mulagi me blindly support nahi karanar... Meghana, Anna jiva todun sangat hote Manoj shi tuzha patanar nahi... Nana, Mai, Amit dada ne pan samajawale hote tari suddha tine ughadya dolyane vihirit uddi marali now  why cry about that??? take responsibility for your decision and leave with it...🤔

Hahhahaha sayali u msd her????? Well i posted on her FB page...wat e u dng inmarathi industry..try bollywood...leave JYRG serial 😆😆😆 khupch baalishpana jhala ahe majhya haatun ya vastaad baimuley 😳
JaniBande thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Nachiket- ekdam agree with your points abt mixed signals. tu mention keleli examples
barobar ahet. thats what pisses me off. Akkalach nahi ahe tila. I think  tichya contract madhe asel ki
AD barobar scenes havetach mhanun mag asa hota ahe. Ithe logic cha kahihi prashna nahi 
karan mulatach ha sarav track irritating and stupid ahe.  I think no one is sure what to do with 
her character and storyline. Te swatach confuse ahet tyamule ase mixed signals yeta ahet.
Dabbi ne swatahun lagna kele ahe ani khaddyat udi marali ahe tar tine tiche problems solve 
karave hech barobar ahe. Amhala ka ticha traas?
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Sorry, I am not buying it.
MD took that decision when Chitra told her that she won't be happy without Dabba. Now it's Chitra and her life which she chose and both AD and MD helped her but Manoj is not behaving against his nature. He was always like that.
Imagine a hypothetical situation where MD taking decision not to marry Dabbi with Dabba and she is married to other guy. Now what? Should MD check regularly Vichitra is happy or not?I guess NOT.
Same Here.

agree!!! anna had asked MD for her opinion not to keep a check on her life whether dabbi is happy or sad or whatever. Dabbi had full trust on her love and hence got married so if she is unhappy how are other people responsible?? nobody forced her to get married. AD is was wrong in supporting dabbi earlier But now he is the one who's making sense it's dabba dabbi issue they should solve why should third person interfere in their married life??? when AD-MD had trouble in paradise did They allow a third person forget outsider even family member they did not involve Amit asked so many times Archu was upset Mai was heartbroken but they wanted to resolve issues as a couple and not involve other people this was AD's ideology and he is following it even today!