Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

DD will be the best person to answer ths question😊

hahahahaha na she is short.. must be 5'2 or something..
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
funny incident happened today.. my husband overhears jyrg when I watch and asks me random questions.. today when I was watching he also wanted to watch and in a scene Vichitra and AD talks about dabba they say Manoj so he was like who's manoj? that Dadiwala?? I was stumped 🀣 he also learnt our terms without seeing the showEdited by DiscoDhokla - 9 years ago
JaniBande thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@CC- i also am fedup like u abt this stupid thing. and I am sure many more are.
apprently we got a couple of weeks of happiness with dabba dabbi in backurner and 
again we are seeing them in full force? especially dabbi again in every episode and every frame?
Whats the use of our naraaji, chitrahatao magani? New year should start on a better note.
I thought CVs had wisen up and were clearing this storyline but doesnt loook like that way.  
what more can we do to get this grahan out of our serial? Did we celebrate too soon that may be they
are ending this track or atleast putting on back burner? I wish CVs had developed some other good parallel track instead of this vichitra.πŸ˜” 

chammakchallo12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaniBande

@CC- i also am fedup like u abt this stupid thing. and I am sure many more are.

I thought CVs had wisen up and were clearing this storyline but doesnt loook like that way.  
what more can we do to get this grahan out of our serial?

There's nothing more I want than to see that annoying couple packing their bags, except I don't know if and when that is going to happen. *My guess* is that tinay contract sign kela asel tharavik mahinyancha Production House barobar; and the creatives probably have no choice in the matter. Contractual obligations mooley pun asel kadachit that they have to keep her in the show.

I just hope that she and her 'pishwya jalnara' husband are treated like sidekicks, and the main focus remains only on Aditya-Meghana now.

Me aata episodes online baghayla survat karnar aahey so that I can fast forward the unwanted parts, and only watch the bits I am interested in! 😊 I really can't think of anything more that we can do, @Jani.

Edited by chammakchallo12 - 9 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: chammakchallo12

There's nothing more I want than to see that annoying couple packing their bags, except I don't know if and when that is going to happen. *My guess* is that tinay contract sign kela asel tharavik mahinyancha Production House barobar; and the creatives probably have no choice in the matter. Contractual obligations mooley pun asel kadachit that they have to keep her in the show.

I just hope that she and her 'pishwya jalnara' husband are treated like sidekicks, and the main focus remains only on Aditya-Meghana now.

Me aata episodes online baghayla survat karnar aahey so that I can fast forward the unwanted parts, and only watch the bits I am interested in! 😊 I really can't think of anything more that we can do, @Jani.

I hope Vichitra doesn't pop up in D wadi 
JaniBande thumbnail
@CC- Yeah. it may be contractual obligations but atleast the CVs shd keep her as side artist
and their story on backburner. They dont need to be in our face everyday. We didnt sign up for that.
Good idea to watch show online. you get choice of what to watch and get rid of 'unwanted characters' that way.

@DD- Please dont even say that vichitra will be back in Dwadi. Thats the last thing we want. But what abt Monday precap? dabba calling AD to ask abt resignation time? AD may not let his favorite PA and maitrin go and he and MD would ask her to stay back. Dabbi la tar mhanje hatat kolit milalyasarakhach hoil karan tila thambayachach asel D wadit.. But I am hoping that AD stays away from this and dont interfere in dabba dabbi marriage anymore. He has been saying that recently that they need to find their own happiness and work things out. But our Devi MD might have different ideas:-) 
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh my god, so many pages to read in overnight 
Agree with everyone, decent hota kalcha episode, bokya Satish madhala navara pahun bare vatale, and good finally Archula kalale ki aapale ghar kuthale πŸ‘πŸΌ, hopefully ti aata swatachya sansarat jasti lakshya deil πŸ˜Š

Geleli tube light Vichitra, mhane Dadhiwala Adityasarakha nahi...lol, and very good that AD says to her ki tu pan Meghana sarakhi nahi aahes...ROFL, arrre koni tari hila mirror dakhava re, well he donhi dialogues aajche solid jokes hote πŸ˜†

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

hahahahaha na she is short.. must be 5'2 or something..

😲😲...5'2 is too short, she doesn't look that much short. 
And @Rupali, what is the height of LP?Looks 5'10 or something! 
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
@JaniBande rightly said I hope Ad leaves Dabba Dabbi on their own now and also hope he controls Meghna devi too actually I won't mind if he raises his voice to calm down Meghna devi not to interfere with dabbi prakran.. There is no reason to be sympathetic for Dabbi as she got married even after knowing everything and apparently she was proud of so called swabhimaani dabba and now she has double thoughts on the same.. *sheesh* and dabba calling AD to ask about resignation kay ata AD maharaj shouldn't support dabbi pls
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Btw, After watching Jallosh 2015, I think channel understood who is most popular Jodi of ZM and they did injustice by not giving Best Couple Award to Adi-Meg. 
Chalo, der aaye durust aaye!