Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rupali.patil80

ohhhooo, aaj-kal PM che secret admirers suddha bhar-bharun stuti karayala lagale aahet...😉

@Rupali, secret admirers? Bahutek sagle openly admire kartayat. Tyachyat laaz vatnya sarkha Kaay ahe? PM sundar ahe is also a fact.
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@Rupali, secret admirers? Bahutek sagle openly admire kartayat. Tyachyat laaz vatnya sarkha Kaay ahe? PM sundar ahe is also a fact.

@ Kamlesh - mi JYRG chya 2nd thread pasun ithe aahe, so je secret admirer aahet / hote te samjun gelet 🤣
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
@ Lucky - where is second part of your write up????????? Eagerly waiting that how lajaluche zad MD going to make it up the demand of AD 😆 😳
JaniBande thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ Zoey, Thanks for the links. I have seen anniversary celebration thread and also have checked LP-PM fan page. Love it. Will keep checking the page. LP is awesome and have always liked him from day 1 and now like PM also. Earlier not so much when she was in that depressed mode and didnt care abt AD and still AD was so nice to her. 
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@ Kamlesh - mi JYRG chya 2nd thread pasun ithe aahe, so je secret admirer aahet / hote te samjun gelet 🤣

Hey Rupali, kashala chidvat ahe ga tyanna (kamlesh it's not you)?😆😆
Maybe earlier forum =LP, mhanun tyanna secretrectly admire karava lagat asel pan atta chi goshta vegli ahe.😆...Like When in Rome do as Romans do..😉😃
Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

@ Lucky - where is second part of your write up????????? Eagerly waiting that how lajaluche zad MD going to make it up the demand of AD 😆 😳

Ajun Lihila naahi ... Sunday la complete Karun post karte ... Still trying to get off vacation mood ...
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaniBande

@ Zoey, Thanks for the links. I have seen anniversary celebration thread and also have checked LP-PM fan page. Love it. Will keep checking the page. LP is awesome and have always liked him from day 1 and now like PM also. Earlier not so much when she was in that depressed mode and didnt care abt AD and still AD was so nice to her. 

@bold...You spoke my mind.😊
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Hey Rupali, kashala chidvat ahe ga tyanna (kamlesh it's not you)?😆😆
Maybe earlier forum =LP, mhanun tyanna secretrectly admire karava lagat asel pan atta chi goshta vegli ahe.😆...Like When in Rome do as Romans do..😉😃

hai hai...sou chuhe khake billi chali haj...

Nachiket & Kamlesh ni PM drooling chalu kelyapasun kona - konachya supta bhavana vyakta zalya aahet, changale lakshya aahe maze 😆 😆
Edited by rupali.patil80 - 9 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaniBande

@jani, ataparyant me baryach comments aiklyat ki PM was telkat melkat and depressing during early episodes. Actually it is a compliment to her acting that inspite of being such a fun loving girl she has managed to pass her self off as a depressed character. So much so that LP droolers hated her !
mishkil88 thumbnail

ohhhooo, aaj-kal PM che secret admirers suddha bhar-bharun stuti karayala lagale aahet...😉

@RP - kahin tumhara ishara meri taraf to nahi ?? my appreciation or criticism is case to case whenever felt accordingly ðŸ˜†