Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

"Aaj meri zindagi ka aakhiri din hai" (Page 3)

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
haha! You guys are funny. xD To avoid any kind of confusion I added those quotation signs, but you people..Dead I agree with all of you.

Originally posted by nebuna

Hi Elvish

I agree he is heart broken and Rv splashing water onto ishani to break her fast in an non expressive way is fine and it has been crossing my minds but the point is this relationship will be tainted on long run.Later when he realizes his fault in understanding ishani he will be guilty with the kind of person ranveer is and we don;t want that to happen.Damage once done cannot be reversed so I just hope cvs are careful with his characterization in future.

Don't worry, nebuna, I don't think they'll go to that extent in showing Ranveer's hatred for her. Also the scene is still to be played so don't jump to conclusions now. In the beginning they may show him being careless, but I feel it can't go on like this for a long time because neither can Ranveer see Ishaani in problems and nor the viewers are fond of his careless-towards-Ishaani attitude. It will be justified in the situation if Ranveer too is shown being hurt everytime he hurts Ishaani.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_nebuna

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhvan

rv said this too the day ishani leaves him tat day will be his last day  
what i see is she almost went way(not in the negative way she was going after only for evidence ) and rv almost died 
but ishaani never allowed it to happen she brought him back rv is alive because she never left him.   

now i am thinking of that ring (what ritika told) as per current track rv is going to stay away that means what will happen to ishaani?

another thing rv never asked any thing for him from ishaani in his whole life if he asks she will blindly give to him (now rv is in anger and hate) what will he ask?
what cvs are going to do  cant imagine (screen play) how hard they are going to take from here on it will be really painful  

it looks like meri aashiqui tumse hi belongs to ishaani

I didn't really get what you tried to say. You mean to say MATH has been Ishaani's story?? No, it hasn't been hers. Why do I think you are having hard time in understanding Ranveer?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_

madhvan Groupbie
madhvan
madhvan

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Originally posted by madhvan

rv said this too the day ishani leaves him tat day will be his last day  
what i see is she almost went way(not in the negative way she was going after only for evidence ) and rv almost died 
but ishaani never allowed it to happen she brought him back rv is alive because she never left him.   

now i am thinking of that ring (what ritika told) as per current track rv is going to stay away that means what will happen to ishaani?

it is my assumption (longer run)
another thing rv never asked any thing for him from ishaani in his whole life if he asks she will blindly give to him (now rv is in anger and hate) what will he ask?
what cvs are going to do  cant imagine (screen play) how hard they are going to take from here on it will be really painful  

it looks like meri aashiqui tumse hi belongs to ishaani
i will open a df soon
i am waiting for some very interesting news then i will clear u if that news is true i too have to take my word back 

I didn't really get what you tried to say. You mean to say MATH has been Ishaani's story?? No, it hasn't been hers. Why do I think you are having hard time in understanding Ranveer?

Edited by madhvan - 28 December 2014 at 12:54am

Go to top