Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

"Aaj meri zindagi ka aakhiri din hai" (Page 2)

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Yeah...i'll also miss Ranveer's mischievous antics a lot & also the funny IshVeer scenes...But i think that yesterdays promo (Ranveer splashing off water on Ishani's face) & today's SBS video segment (Ishan faints due to her KC fast)  may be linked to each other..As stated by Marigold in some other post , Ranveer may splash off that water on Ishani's face due to break her KC's  fast...but again an idea comes into my that after seeing all this (the pics) Ranveer is deeply heart & convinced that Ishani would never love him,so he may not accept the fact that Ishani has kept the fast for Ranveer...so you may be right as well...He may be soo broken that he has closed all the doors of his heart for some time now & he wants to distance Ishani from him...so let's see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Ok i will add a comment...

I think that Elvish you have brilliantly pointed out that it is genuinely very sorry and sad situation for Ranveer too...
You know the feeling of being betrayed can really affect and change people.their perspective and their behavior,,,,and Ranveer here is feeling betrayed by Ishaani (thanks to that *** Chiraag..Angry)...so what he is feeling and behaving is absolutely understandable and i don't think is in any way over the top...

however this was needed...so that once the MU get cleared up...the love of Ishveer will be more stronger...much more intense than ever before...Smile

Elvish_Hobbit

mistofshadows IF-Dazzler
mistofshadows
mistofshadows

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Brilliant post as usual and hell u gave me a heart attack with the title.
Guess I got a bit blind to the quotation marks. Matsh sickness u know.
Anyway u have summed up every thing already. I guess for few episodes we will get to see angry ruthless RV. Hope Disha and Baa and Chirag face some of it too.
Keeping in mind all the spoilers and what we know of Ranveer's character in mind, I can bear to say that this is not going to last long.
Even if it does I am sure we will get to see chips on his mask of hatred whenever something happens to Ishaani.
It is truly said that - what the mind doesn't remember, the heart does.
Ranveer's heart has known love. Though buried deep, Ranveer still lives in RV. And at times we will witness it too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_HobbitMahi_ve

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _priyaa_

Yeah...i'll also miss Ranveer's mischievous antics a lot & also the funny IshVeer scenes...But i think that yesterdays promo (Ranveer splashing off water on Ishani's face) & today's SBS video segment (Ishan faints due to her KC fast)  may be linked to each other..As stated by Marigold in some other post , Ranveer may splash off that water on Ishani's face due to break her KC's  fast...but again an idea comes into my that after seeing all this (the pics) Ranveer is deeply heart & convinced that Ishani would never love him,so he may not accept the fact that Ishani has kept the fast for Ranveer...so you may be right as well...He may be soo broken that he has closed all the doors of his heart for some time now & he wants to distance Ishani from him...so let's see...

Priya...what i actually meant was that Ranveer was supposed to make her drink that water...or that's what Ishaani thought and wanted...
and rest i too repeat the same what you have written in bold...

yes will have too wait and see...

_priyaa_Elvish_Hobbit

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Ok i will add a comment...

I think that Elvish you have brilliantly pointed out that it is genuinely very sorry and sad situation for Ranveer too...
You know the feeling of being betrayed can really affect and change people.their perspective and their behavior,,,,and Ranveer here is feeling betrayed by Ishaani (thanks to that *** Chiraag..Angry)...so what he is feeling and behaving is absolutely understandable and i don't think is in any way over the top...

however this was needed...so that once the MU get cleared up...the love of Ishveer will be more stronger...much more intense than ever before...Smile

absolutely right...when a relation breaks and unites again it becomes unbreakable Thumbs Up

So the moment RV realize the truth he's gonna live his life again...Tongue

Elvish_HobbitMahi_ve

Anraysha IF-Dazzler
Anraysha
Anraysha

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Yes Elvish,U r again Correct Dear!Loved ur Post Vryyy much!Dnt knw whts gonna happen,But Ur Analysis is Just awesome!Tooo Brilliant!HeartStarThumbs Down

Elvish_Hobbit

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Elvish

I agree he is heart broken and Rv splashing water onto ishani to break her fast in an non expressive way is fine and it has been crossing my minds but the point is this relationship will be tainted on long run.Later when he realizes his fault in understanding ishani he will be guilty with the kind of person ranveer is and we don;t want that to happen.Damage once done cannot be reversed so I just hope cvs are careful with his characterization in future. 

Elvish_Hobbit

madhvan Groupbie
madhvan
madhvan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
rv said this too the day ishani leaves him tat day will be his last day  
what i see is she almost went way(not in the negative way she was going after only for evidence ) and rv almost died 
but ishaani never allowed it to happen she brought him back rv is alive because she never left him.   

now i am thinking of that ring (what ritika told) as per current track rv is going to stay away that means what will happen to ishaani?

another thing rv never asked any thing for him from ishaani in his whole life if he asks she will blindly give to him (now rv is in anger and hate) what will he ask?
what cvs are going to do  cant imagine (screen play) how hard they are going to take from here on it will be really painful  

it looks like meri aashiqui tumse hi belongs to ishaani

Elvish_Hobbit

Go to top