India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

"Aaj meri zindagi ka aakhiri din hai"

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:51am | IP Logged
This was what Ranveer had said in that underwater scene, right? Also that he has freed himself from Ishaani's love and memories! Okay, now I think I'm the only one (or one of the fewest people) who still feel worse for Ranveer. Whatever he does or says after his homecoming, I'm dead sure I'll be feeling bad for Ranveer and this feeling isn't in a pity sense but very genuine. Today I saw a facebook page which posted some of the old pics of Ishveer and I was immediately reminded of Ranveer's precap look and attitude. We're all happy that he finally has become the cruel kind of man who we expected him to be after the leap, but isn't it too sad that what price he has paid for this? The news spoilers say Ishaani will faint because she hasn't eaten anything for two days, and we probably know what Ranveer will do to her. If I'm not wrong this will be for the first time Ranveer will ignore Ishaani's problems and show his angry avatar to her. The episodes in which he got shot and after that presented the most poignant heartbreak in love I have ever seen. To act rudely with Ishaani, we know, Ranveer has to either lose his memory or kill off all the feelings for her on his own. And if he's not pretending to hate her, you can think how badly he is broken. So much that Ishaani can never go upto that extent of suffering. She will definitely suffer because Ranveer will behave rudely and probably reject her love, isn't it her fault- although not entirely. What has Ranveer done to deserve any of this suffering?? Despite his cruelties (if they really are) and hatred I'll be feeling terrible for him. Another reason for this is that I'll miss the old Ranveer who was so mischievous and sweet and funny, but whatever happened on KC really *killed* him. </3 Ishaani may love him just as much, but he'd not want to go back to that path again. As I said in another thread Ishaani's love for Ranveer seems to just an illusion to him, I feel I'll be proved right. Whenever he thought things were getting right, the evils in the show caused Ishaani to get away from him. He feels he is doomed never to be loved by Ishaani, and that's why he has made his mind to stay away from her. Or probably he wants Ishaani to feel what he did. Isn't it so natural? Someone on the forum said this before too. Ranveer will try not to love Ishaani anymore but for how long does this happen is to see. Ha! Sorry, folks, for my pakaofy post. I'm still unable get over these past few episodes and the precap is giving me goosebumps. So thought should say something. I hope you people don't mind, do you?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Petrichorlove_priyaa_Mahi_ve..BlueBird..Anrayshanebuna

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Darn elvish your topic title really scared me...i thought...LOLROFL
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

And now I'm ROLFing. Did you really??? :o Well, I used the quotation sign, this means I'm quoting someone else. I didn't think it was indicating something like that! :/
J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:02am | IP Logged
And yes of course you're right...we all know how deeply ranvir loved ishani..and we can understand that how deeply he would have wounded that his love changed to hatred...
Even thogh it's not ishani's fault completely..but she is also responsible somewhere...

she shouldn't have doubted ranvir for her father's death by believing that chirkut...but still we need to take the crcumstances into account..

errr...can't balme ishani as well as ranvir...situation and chirkut is the villian here... Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_HobbitMahi_ve

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Elvish ...once again brilliant post and analysis..Thumbs Up

I too feel the same...whatever you have analysed...all the points...

there isn't anything to add really from my side i guess since you have very well said it all...Smile

_priyaa_Elvish_Hobbit

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

And now I'm ROLFing. Did you really??? :o Well, I used the quotation sign, this means I'm quoting someone else. I didn't think it was indicating something like that! :/

yah i know...but suddenly..yeh dil bhi na...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:08am | IP Logged

And yes of course you're right...we all know how deeply ranvir loved ishani..and we can understand that how deeply he would have wounded that his love changed to hatred...
Even thogh it's not ishani's fault completely..but she is also responsible somewhere...

she shouldn't have doubted ranvir for her father's death by believing that chirkut...but still we need to take the crcumstances into account..

errr...can't balme ishani as well as ranvir...situation and chirkut is the villian here... Angry

Agree...and especially the part in bold...Smile

J-O-E-B-O-YElvish_Hobbit

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Ishani doubted ranvir only because she loved her father that much...
and now she realized that ranvir is not less than  harshad in loving her or perhaps a step ahead..so now onwards she'll tolerate any activities of ranvir to get that unconditional love back from him...Tongue

_priyaa_Elvish_Hobbit

Go to top