Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
LMAO..🀣 the wya both of them widen their eyes when the light falls on them..dono ke dono..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So cute DIVAN😳
fariza91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol even divs forgets the next scene .. so, its just not our karan... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ can't wait for the scne.. i love it how she was like its supposed to be romanti.. so they kind of hanged it a little.. πŸ˜†she wants it to be romantic as wellπŸ˜‰
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aishu_divan

LMAO..🀣 the wya both of them widen their eyes when the light falls on them..dono ke dono..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So cute DIVAN😳

I know..its so cute!! 😳 Both are like..HAIN.? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That too at the same time..ek second ka bhi farak nahi hai..
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tiadas03

This one has more Divan😳😳
Bt what does she say after d second shot in front of the mirror?? Yeh kya hai romance ke beech main sumthngπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think the shot was supposed to end romantically but it didn't..That's what she was asking KP..
They take a lot of shots/takes..so i am guessing the first 2 are him walking away after calling her buddhu and the third one is where starts taking his coat of..

And I guess DT was confused..if you see the first 2 are of him walking away and the third one is where he takes his coat off.. 😳😳
itsme_aish thumbnail
I love the way they improviseπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ..multiple shots lete hai..par har ek shot mei kuch alag karte hai..😊⭐️.They are just SIMPLY AMAZINGπŸ‘πŸΌ- DIVAN..πŸ‘πŸ˜³β€οΈ
itsme_aish thumbnail
Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

And I guess DT was confused..if you see the first 2 are of him walking away and the third one is where he takes his coat off.. 😳😳

the coat taking off...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ NAUGHTY BESHARAM RKBπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ready to strip for his wife eh..🀣
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail

I love the way they improviseπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ..multiple shots lete hai..par har ek shot mei kuch alag karte hai..😊⭐️.They are just SIMPLY AMAZINGπŸ‘πŸΌ- DIVAN..πŸ‘πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Exactly!!! Its so cute to see them shoot. ❀️
These 2 are simply flawless and MATCHLESS! ❀️ 😳

THE UNBEATABLE CUTIES ❀️ 😳
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail

the coat taking off...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ NAUGHTY BESHARAM RKBπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ready to strip for his wife eh..🀣

LMAO..That one i loved the most..how readily he is taking his coat off..
chashme ke bine hi dikha deta hoon..🀣 HAAYE! ❀️
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anu likhde HAWT OS..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ pichli baar it was office..is baar kaha pe..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Wall wala was so so so hawt☺️ phir se link share kariyo..I feel like reading ti again..πŸ˜ƒ
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail

Anu likhde HAWT OS..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ pichli baar it was office..is baar kaha pe..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Wall wala was so so so hawt☺️ phir se link share kariyo..I feel like reading ti again..πŸ˜ƒ

Haha..okay..gimme a day..let me think of something...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Iss baar sochna paageda..🀣

LOL.. Yeh le..enjoy :P

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4247218