OH MY MY MY MY MY...DIVAN SELFIE

AISHU...look our new year eve started 😳

Reenz...start your icons reenz..can't wait to put this into DP 😃

Hawwty in BLACK !! ☺️ ☺️
Posted: 9 years ago
Reenz...Did karan post this pic???
Originally posted by xxRiaKapoorxx

Hey guys !!!!  been crazzyyy busy this week since I have off from work until new years... so im just partying like mad and have no time for anything haha... BUT im here to quickly post this... I have to say a few things about the recent Ishra/DivAn happenings... what better place to share my pagal thoughts than this DivAni AT ;)

You all have probably already done a detailed analysis and discussion on this... so I apologize that I am just bringing it all up again... but I NEED to let my DivAn fantasies out !!!! I MUST share this haha

So as some of you may know, Im not watching YHM... I have taken a break and am waiting until all this Shagun crap finishes... or until we get a confession. So I don't watch the show. I just come here on the forum to get updated, and watch important IshRa scenes. When I heard of the Xray glasses thing, I thought it was stupid and uncharacteristic... but you know what, as long as we are getting IshRa romance, I don't give an eff! They can do whatever nonsense shit they want, as long as they are CLOSE TOGETHER haha And these glasses... THEY ARE DOING MAGIC!!!

The OLVs... OH. MY. GOD. DIVAN SEXINESS ALL OVERRR. I have seen ALL the OLVs like COUNTLESS times. THE DIVAN MOMENTS ARE SO PRECIOUS!! BLOODY HELL, THEY LOOK SO REAL I CANT TAKE IT!!!

A few DivAni points:

- THEIR COMFORT: ohmygoodness. They are so, so CLOSE to each other... and so at ease. You can tell that they are comfortable in each others arms... its like, they FEEL GOOD at such close proximity. Jaise DivAn bahaane dhoonte rehte honge... ek doosre ke ITNE paas aane ke liye...its like... like they CHERISH the moments when they can do scenes like this, because its their only chance, their only opportunity to feel each other's love. Acting ke bahaane... DivAn can come CLOSE... its like they WANT it... its like they feel satisfaction. Their immense comfort with each other makes its seem like they love it more than we do. HAYEEE...☺️☺️
☺️

☺️

- KARAN'S NEED TO DISTRACT!: I have said this before... saying it again... I really, really think that Karan is the kind of guy that needs to do other things to avoid physical attraction to women. He needs to be doing something else to avoid making eye contact... to avoid making too much conversation. This time, his distraction was his glasses. That one moment when he breaks their eye-lock using the excuse that DT's hands are on the lenses... clearly evident of his need to distract! Her hands were NOT on the lens... she was holding the center. Karan just needed to look away. When DT accidently drops the glasses and cutely sits on the bed covering her face... Karan's slight smile gave me the chills. KARAN FOUND DT CUTE. If it was anyone else... he probably would have been a little upset. But DT was ADORABLE... AND KARAN LOVED IT!!! HE WAS SMILING!!! UFFF!!! DIVAN!!! ☺️☺️

Also... Karan tucked her hair strands back who knows how many times... and lets please all take note... Karan even gestured to tuck her hair back when there were NO hair strands on her face... he just needed an excuse to touch her. HAYEEE ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

- KARAN'S PERSONAL GLASSES: we know these glasses are Karan's. I don't know why...but this fact is just making me so, so hopeful inside. Because now every time Karan will wear them, see them, use them... he will inevitably think of doing these scenes. He will think back to having DT in his arms, so, so close to him. DT's memories are now associated, connected to Karan's glasses. Kabhi kabhi toh Karan ko bhi yaad ayega... Xray glass ka kamaal haha and DT ne toh ek scene ke liye pehn bhi li... How CUTE does she look in HIS glasses... UFFF ☺️

Seeing DivAn so comfortable in each other's arms... just seeing them so close... I only thought of one song...

Tu Ek Baar Jo Pyaar Se Mujhko Chuley Tho Har Zakhm Bhar Jayegaa,
Zara Ilthijaa Sunn Ke Dewaane Dil ki Mujhe Aapne Dil se Lagaa...
Tere Pyaar Mein Aise Jiyein Hum,
Jala Hain Yeh Dil...Yeh Ankhen Hue Nam

Tere Pyaar Mein Aise Jiyein Hum,
Jala Hain Yeh Dil...Yeh Ankhen Hue Nam

Bas Ek Pal...
Bas Ek Pal
Bas Ek Pal

DivAn Heaven Forever. ☺️
☺️

☺️

<3 Riah

RIAH babe..that was put so beautifully..😳☺️☺️..automatically got transported to DIVAN HEAVEN..☺️☺️ the way u described everything..- thier comfort, his need ofr distraction, the glasses..Hayyeee,,mei mar jaawa in DIVAN land forever..😳☺️ I LOVE U RIAH..😳❤️
Thanks a ton for this DIVANlicious post..☺️❤️
Originally posted by SwtuAryan_Ishra

Ufff..I lvoe this one..😳❤️
Reenzzz..WAITING FOR your icons!!!  ☺️☺️

OMGGG...ITS UNFAIR HOW GORGEOUS THEY LOOK TOGEDA!! ☺️❤️
Originally posted by SwtuAryan_Ishra

Divan 

Wwoooww...this is awesome shree..😃
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

Reenzzz..WAITING FOR your icons!!!
☺️☺️

OMGGG...ITS UNFAIR HOW GORGEOUS THEY LOOK TOGEDA!! ☺️❤️

Chalo same same DP again 😉 ☺️ 🤣

Love you DivAn ❤️
Originally posted by serendipity.

#NewYear gift for #Ishra fans. Wishing u all #HappyNewYear.

Wooohooo DIVAN selfie🥳..My new year made😃😃..Tfs reeno😃😃
Hello everyone.. Loved ishra moments in today's Epi... so close to each other ishra
Originally posted by VasuKaShlicious

YAYYY YAY YAY YAY YAY

OH MY MY MY MY MY...DIVAN SELFIE

AISHU...look our new year eve started 😳

Reenz...start your icons reenz..can't wait to put this into DP 😃

Hawwty in BLACK !! ☺️ ☺️

I know right..so sweet of dem..they made our new year Vashu😃😃
they look so adorable together..😳❤️ Dono ki jodi aise hi salaamat rahe😃😃