J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs53cTHmGVY[/YOUTUBE]

Link :

Pics :

Written Update :

Ishani is shown rearranging their room as ranveer is coming back from hospital. Amba, RV, Rvs Dad and other family members enters into the mansion. Ishani is looking at RV with teared eyes. Suddenly she faints and prathik, devarsh and sharman lies her on the bed. Pratik is shown saying something...perhaps he's telling everyone that she didn't ate anything for 2 days as she was keeping fast for ranvir.

Then amba and others leaves the Room.

Rv is shown with a rough tough face.

In the interview radhika said that she has fainted in the scene as she hasn't ate anything due to KC vrath. Shakti remained silent  throughout.😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks BondLockerJoe for posting this segment with video link and pics...😊...it is much easier to understand then...
Btw how r u seeing this all new rough and tough RV...
i am liking it...😆 although feeling little sorry for Ishaani...😆

Hope Chiraag and Disha now get some wrath of Ranveer...come on CVS mke this happen...😊
Aussiebabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wasn't too happy to see Shakti just standing like a wall beside Radhika... he seem a bit lost in the interview.. or more looked disinterested... Have to say Radhika looked very tired whereas Shakti looked fresh but bored... Got a Weird feeling😕
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aussiebabe

I wasn't too happy to see Shakti just standing like a wall beside Radhika... he seem a bit lost in the interview.. or more looked disinterested... Have to say Radhika looked very tired whereas Shakti looked fresh but bored... Got a Weird feeling😕

i actually saw the video again after reading this...i disagree that Shakti looked disinterested...in the first cut of them both there was a nok jhok comment made by Shakti(he told Radhika his one hand is not free..😆) and they both laughed ...rest i think bcz the question was being asked from Radhika so he didn't had to comment anything...i have seen other such interviews of them both...some times Shakti does comes of like this...
but yes Radhika did look tired and perhaps Shakti too...they both have really been working hard...especially Radhika with all this running to temple scene etc..in last few episodes she has had to act more...
But that's all to it imo...
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the interview was nice - shakti and radhika had their usual laugh session at 0.46 seconds- he was not  looking bored at all - he was smiling when radhika was talking.
Both actors looked really tired and not fresh at all- CV's you are killing out our Ishveer!!! Please give them some vacation or a day off
Edited by OmaRamdass - 9 years ago
Aussiebabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

😆 True! Well i guess she's just wearing the same sari for the past week and a half now... time to give her a fresh look... 
Edited by Aussiebabe - 9 years ago