Beintehaa

India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

Magical Love - A ZaYa One-Shot Gallery (2 NEW OS) (Page 2)

SticksAndStones IF-Dazzler
SticksAndStones
SticksAndStones

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaghazaya

Maine kuch nahi likha hai
SorryTongue

ab likh lo.
its never too late anagha dear. :)

Ana_rockz IF-Rockerz
Ana_rockz
Ana_rockz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshadcrazyfan

Originally posted by anaghazaya

Maine kuch nahi likha hai
SorryTongue

ab likh lo.
its never too late anagha dear. :)
I'll try my best di Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SticksAndStones

WarriorGirl- IF-Rockerz
WarriorGirl-
WarriorGirl-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Srry , havnt written anything ...
But excited to read all amazimg stories here

SticksAndStones

MohabbatCrazy Senior Member
MohabbatCrazy
MohabbatCrazy

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:52am | IP Logged
The Nights Celebrated

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The breeze blew harder.

The hearts beated faster.

As the distance between them lessened.

The moon danced along with the stars in joy.

Tears made their way some of joy some of sorrow.

Some of anger and some of relief.

The distance was n more.

They were only inches apart.

Slowly they lifted their hands and caressed his eachothers face to make sure they're awake and it's not a dream.

Wiping all her tears holding her in his arms he sang lines which made her smile.

Which had not been seen on her angelic face since long.

tu jo mila to yoon hua
ho gayi poori adhoori si dua
tu jo gaya to le gaya
sang tere mere jeene ki har wajah.

He bought his and her ace close together until their foreheads met eachothers.

None of them needed words.

Their emotions were sung by the air.

Still hoping this wasn't a dream and even if it was they never would wake up until they died in the slumber.

But to their luck it wasn't!

He was here.

She was here.

Nothing else was needed because they knew ,they were enough for eachother.

''I thought you won't forgive me...''he sobbed

''Shhh... I forgave you the day you realised I was innocent.''

''Then why didn't you return?''

''I just wanted to give you some space, you had been through to much...''

''But I needed you the most, but no worries see now I'm here ain't going anywhere now...atleast not without you.''

''I know Zain, trust me it wasn't easy, but now you'll always find me in your embrace...'' she sighed relief.

'' I know but there's one question?''

''What?''

''Where will our children fit?''

''There's no space between us and never will be, they can have the sides.'' She chuckle as she hid her face in his chest.

All he did is stand there and protect her with a smile.
That night the universe all came down to the first sky and celebrated together and up in the heavens someone so precious to them thought about how right he was and what a perfect thing he created...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by zayacrazy - 28 December 2014 at 3:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

loveZaYazaya.fatimabloodshedszaya.harshikaSticksAndStones

SticksAndStones IF-Dazzler
SticksAndStones
SticksAndStones

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Yours is added. :)
Great story.

Ttile named : The Night Celebrated. :)
zaya.harshika Goldie
zaya.harshika
zaya.harshika

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:29am | IP Logged
WOW..amazing os Sakeenah!

SticksAndStones

zayalove IF-Dazzler
zayalove
zayalove

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged
zaya os ... jungle love ...
Zaya and zain's other friends along with their girlfrnds decided to go for camping ... at first aliya thought that it would be not good to spend a night in jungle in the name of camping it would be dangerous becoz there would be animals which could harm them ...But nobody was listening to her so she decided to go ... they all booked a small coaster and all of them seated in the coaster ... and they reached the decided location ...As aliya was getting down the coaster one of zain frnd mistakenly pushed her and she slipped she was about to falll when two strong arms held her from her waistZain : be careful malika e zainAliya : thnksss kitkitRizyat: ahem ahem... agar ap dono the coaster romance ho gaya ho toh chale camping k liye ...(Xcited) hum se toh sabr nahi ho rahaZaya embarassedZain : aram se ...as he straightened themselves ..They get down the coasterKartar : chal zain bond fire ready hai ...Zain : han chaloAll settled near bond fire aliya and zain were sitting close to each other lost in each others eyeWhole gang : ahem ahem... love birds romance baad meinZain was embarrased while aliya was blushing ..Rizwan : chalo guyzzz truth and dare khelte hainAyat : acha idea haiAliya : han han ap ko toh rizwan ka har idea acha lage gaZain : ek dum sahi keh rahi hai meri biwiWhile ayat blushedOne of the girl in gang ...Chalo guyzzz start karte hainZain chalo bottke spin karoAs zain spinned the bottle it pointed towards zain and rizwanRizwan decided to take revenge from zain as he always taunt that he cant propose a girl in front of every body ...Rizwan: han zain truth or dareZain : rizwan tu kya mujhe janta nahi hai kiya i m very daring toh obviously dare hi lungaRizwan : toh theek hai aj yahan hum sab k samne tujhe apni biwi ko propose karna hoga ...Zain : yeh kaisa dare haiRizwan : tu itna phattu hai k hu. Sab k samne apni biwi ko propose tak nahi kar saktaWhole gang started shouting ...loser loser ...phattu phattuZain : bas bohat hogaya ... aliya i love uWhile aliya blushedAyat : jijoo ap toh aise i love u bol rahe ho jaise kisi ne ap k sar par gun rakhi ho ..zara romantic style se pyaar se i love u boloZain : doll tu ne bhi party badal liRizwan : han toh woh meri side pe hogi naChal ab tu apna dare pura kar ...Zain : fineHe got up from.his place and moved his hand out ward and take aliya ' s hand in hisThey both got upAnd zain wnt down on his kneesZain : aliya ... i love u very muchJab se tum meri zindagi mein ai ho meri zindagi badal gai haiJab tum samne hoti ho toh bohat acha lagta hai zindagi complete lagti haiOr jab tum samne nahi hoti toh sansein ruk jati hain meriMamu ki bhanji k begahir mamuu k bete ki zindagi bilkul adhuri hai ... mein sirf yeh chahta hoon k jab bhi mein apni ankhein khulo toh sab se pehle tumhara chehra nazar ai kiya tum apni saari zindagi iss stupid mamu k bete k sath khushi khushi guzarna chaho gi ...Aliya : koi choice hai mere paasZain : nahinAliya : i love u too zainZain : gud .As he got up he kissed aliya on her cheek while she blushedEveryone in the gang strted clapping for the most lovely couple infront of their eyes ...Zain: ab bottle spin karoAnd they all played the gameNow it came aliya's turnOne of the gang member asked herGang member : truth or dareAyat : appi Allah ki bandi hai sach hi bole giAliya : nahi mein dare loon giWhole gang member : ooohChalo aliya ko dare dete hai pata toh chale k zain ki aliya kitni daring hai ( one of the member said )Chalo aliya tum ek kaam karo woh jungle mein bara wale tree dikh raha haiAliya : hanMember: bas us tree k paas jao or dus minutes wahi raho ( the tree was deep in jungle and it was very dark )Zain : arey yeh kaisa dare hain nahin yaar bohat andhera hogay hai usse mat bhejoAliya : zain mein karloon giZain : nahi aliyaMembers started shouting again: loser loserAliya : dekha sab loser keh rahe hai mujhe sirf 10 min ki toh baat hai mein abhi aajao giZain i am not sureAliya : mein ati hoonShe was about to leaveZain : aliya ( she stopped in her tracks ) carefulAliya nodded and then wnt into the jungle it was very dark she was hell scared but she had to prove that she is daring she could hear tbe voices of animals and it scared her moreHere zain was moving to and froZain : agar usse choti si chot bhi ai toh mein tum logo ko choroon ga nahiZain was very worried and then he realized that two of them.were missing he knew that they went to scare aliyaZain : kartar or shaun jungle gaye hain naZain : 10 min ho gaye hain or yeh mamu ki bhanji abhi tak nahi aiHere aliya was very scared she started running bcoz of animals sounds and some foot stepsShe was lost in jungle she shoutedAliya : zain plzzz mujhe bachaoHere zain was getting restless when the two members cam back they said hum.ne aliya ko bohat dhoonda par woh mili hi jahiZain was going to run when ayat handed him the lanternHe ran into the jungle he shouted aliyaAliya shouted zainThey both heard each other voiceAnd again shoutedThey ran i to the directions of the voice they finally saw each otherThey ran towards each other and hugged each other really tightlyThey broke the hug and kissed each other there was urgency in their kiss they broke the kiss due to lack of airAnd again hugged each otherAliya : started crying ... zain mein darr gai thi mujhe laga meine tumhe kho diya haiZain : shhh mein tumhe kabhi apne se door nahi jane doon gaAliya : i love u zainZain : i love u 2Chalo chale sab wait kar rahe hongeAs they started to walk aliya's feet was bleeding due thornAliya : ahhZain : kiya huaAliya : kanta lag gaya haiZain made her seated on yhe stone and took the tjorn out of her foot due to pain aliya clutched his shirt tightlyZain : r u okAliya : hmmmZain : chaleAliya get down on her feet but was unable to walk so zai picked her up in a bridal style and reached the camp he put down aliya and asked for the first ais box soon he cleared the wound and placed the bandage on itZain brought aliya i to their tentAliya : i love u zain and pecked on his lipsZain : i love u tooAnd hugged herThey both spent the night i to each others embrace ... The end

Lots of love
Alina

Edited by zayalove - 28 December 2014 at 4:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaya.fatimabloodshedsSticksAndStones

zayalove IF-Dazzler
zayalove
zayalove

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged
First os
Update .
But i want to ask i have written a mature os also .. so should post it here or not

Go to top