Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

the actress playing ishani Isn't acting natural (Page 3)

sonataca Senior Member
sonataca
sonataca

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Radhika has shown a looot of improvement. The one actor who can make you hate her when she is portraying wrong and love her when she is portraying righteousness, then that actor is actually fantastic! And Radhika for me is same, fantastic. Because I hated her when she would have to act dumb and now when she is finally acting correct, I pity her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_

sky_fighter IF-Sizzlerz
sky_fighter
sky_fighter

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
she has gotten much better over the course of time so she is trying and improving
and there are ALOT of worst actors on tv who are more famous then her so i dont mind giving her a chance

Nadiaaa95 Senior Member
Nadiaaa95
Nadiaaa95

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I love how the Forum is now standing up for Radhika, I remember when the show started nearly ever post was about Radhika's acting skills and "how weak she is"
Loving the positivity.

Personally I never had a problem with Radhika's acting, but it's your opinion, and I respect that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_..BlueBird..Elvish_Hobbit

thappadbaba Senior Member
thappadbaba
thappadbaba

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Isn't her acting weird, I mean isn't it OTT. Not natural. I don't find ranveer the same.
Infact ranveer, chirag, their acting is natural. Ishani is like trying to hard. I know she is new but so many months have passed after this show started.
Secondly the twists so common, I mean ekta s those serials Kyunki SaaS bhi kabhi bahu thi, the bg tunes, the dialogs, the tracks. Television has much in these ten years, but this track reminds me of her old shows.

I respect your POV...but this doesn't really make any sense if you say so many months have passed and she is still acting weirdly...everyone have their own capabilities and strengths...i find her a lot better than other newcomers...she has improved a lot as far delivering dialogues is concerned..She should still put some more effort when it comes to emoting feelings...otherwise she has picked up acting rather well in such a short span of time...she has a lot of potential to excel in this field...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_Elvish_Hobbit

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Radhika just needs to improve her dialogue delivery and accent in emotional and tear-jerker scenes...!!! Its not audible and sounds weird...In Rest of scenes she is Okay...But I still feel that she doesn't suit the role of Gujju Girl. ..Since Radhika is from Delhi her accent in dialogues has that typical Punjabi North Indian pattern

Go to top